• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WTON - September 12th & 13th - Winona Lake, Indiana ))Midwest Circuit Event((

Vayseth

Smash Master
Because he barely plays, lives in MI, and barely came to our tournaments.

Also, I'm not so sure he does anymore. He was playing him in the beginning and mained Ness in melee but I dno about now...

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
So after over 6 months, it looks like the construction of the road CR 250 East is going to be done by next Friday. It's already paved, just not quite open. I'll update with directions later, it'll make finding the location of WTON much easier.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
If you want, but it's like RIGHT NEXT to where the road construction is/was.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
They started that S*** in february and they are just now finishing it. It was one freaking intersection and they had to close if for 8 months. I remember when I did my first tournament this year in April, and I was SURE it would be done in time, and I was shocked that it wasn't done then, and that was 6 months ago...

Kyari

Smash Lord
Slippi.gg
KYRI#103
I hate to have to announce this, but I don't think I'll be coming... life is telling me to aim elsewhere, in a different direction from Smash, for a while. Although I do hope there are more concrete ways to take down Metaknight in the future, this decision has nothing to do with the game, I promise that. I love the game, not as much as Melee but I love the game. I don't intend on giving this game up, but for these next few months, I don't think anyone here will hear anything from me. Sorry to anyone who was looking forward to having me go, sorry to Jekyll, sorry to the people I promised MM's... just sorry.

'Till next time, ~Kyari

Legan

Smash Lord
I hate to have to announce this, but I don't think I'll be coming... life is telling me to aim elsewhere, in a different direction from Smash, for a while. Although I do hope there are more concrete ways to take down Metaknight in the future, this decision has nothing to do with the game, I promise that. I love the game, not as much as Melee but I love the game. I don't intend on giving this game up, but for these next few months, I don't think anyone here will hear anything from me. Sorry to anyone who was looking forward to having me go, sorry to Jekyll, sorry to the people I promised MM's... just sorry.

'Till next time, ~Kyari
Oh **** kyari, Hope I get to catch you next time bud.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer

'Till next time, ~Kyari
Dude that sucks. It's been cool getting to know you.

Tink

Smash Hero
that sux, but man, theres suppose to be soo many people coming to this. hopefulyl they dont all ditch out <_<.....btw, ill be getting owned in singles but winning teams like usual =).

Overswarm

is laughing at you
haha, Tink, break the curse of South Bend!!!! You gotta do it before the next FC, anyway XD

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun

'Till next time, ~Kyari

Aww man... well, we'll get that rematch done another time.

haha, Tink, break the curse of South Bend!!!! You gotta do it before the next FC, anyway XD
What curse of South Bend? This town has no curse, unless it's the curse where we take away half of our HP, then maybe, just maybe...

BIG C

Smash Master
Aww man... well, we'll get that rematch done another time.

What curse of South Bend? This town has no curse, unless it's the curse where we take away half of our HP, then maybe, just maybe...
nw its just the inside of IN but outside of NW IN curse that tink has. where he never wins the tournies outside of NW IN when he is in IN.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
What's the final word on housing? Floor at the venue, room for everyone? What about Saturday night?

St. Louis is bringing at least 5 bodies to this one.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616

Vayseth

Smash Master
I agree. What would be funny is if that guy never even really played Smash Bros at all and just made fun of him for being a dork XD

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
That sounds potentially very smelly.

And I was wondering why the guy in the second video didn't look familiar..lol. Pretty funny. Ken should win :D

Being the pro he is, I'm sure he'll find all sorts of glitches that his opponents won't understand, and they'll cry Hax

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
So can I get an update from someone on whether or not Epic can go? He's really looking forward to this, and its coming up soon so he needs to know whether or not to clear up his schedule.

Vayseth

Smash Master
I would talk to Rofa. Right now Scala's car is full with him, myself, Omni, NoJ and Thax, as far as I am aware. NoJ was a bit shaky and it was only when I said I would give up his spot that he said "OKAY. I'M GOING FOR SURE." Thax and Scala have yet to talk but it seems like Scala will be getting him too. Therefore, I would talk to Rofa because there's absolutely no room in our car. And, if I remember correctly, Rofa, Sara, you, Lain and Anther are in Rofa's so... that might be full too. Unless you all wish to squish together for 3 hours.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Wait, Scala is driving now? I thought it was Omni driving. If Scala is driving, then that means Thax is the last one who would potentially give up his spot. Either that or we get one more car of MI people, which would be tough on short notice.

So... Thax. You gonna go for sure or can Epic take your spot?

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
What's the final word on housing? Floor at the venue, room for everyone? What about Saturday night?

yeah, floor space at the venue. room for everyone.

saturday night is not available, however, so i'd plan on driving home late, or talking someone into letting you stay with them.

alternatively, there's a few cheap hotels in town. i'll drive over with you and show you what's what.

Top Bottom