• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WTON - September 12th & 13th - Winona Lake, Indiana ))Midwest Circuit Event((

Vayseth

Smash Master
Oh yeah guys, I figure I might as well tell everyone that I am returning to get everything that people have asked to purchase off of me on Friday (tomorrow) so if there's anything that you would like please PM me by Friday night at around.... 5 pm? I'm driving to get the stuff and coming right back to Ann Arbor, so I'll be available to get people's stuff then, and only then.

Here's the list if anyone missed it:
http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=5258442&postcount=33

Scala

Smash Ace
yeah buy my stuff too, I desperately need money to enter... Hell, I really shouldn't even be going in the first place. I'm just coming to hang out rather than play in the tourney for money reasons

Scala

Smash Ace
Side Tourney is now officially I Wanna Be the Guy speed runs.
That would be awesome, actually.

Also, I'm having second thoughts about going in general. If anyone from around here wants to go to WTON and doesn't have a ride (since we're full at the moment), you can take my spot. Otherwise, I'll still go since I said I would.... However, if someone decides to buy my stuff I'll definitely go since I won't feel so bad about spending money that I don't really have.

Sliq

Smash Master
yeah buy my stuff too, I desperately need money to enter... Hell, I really shouldn't even be going in the first place. I'm just coming to hang out rather than play in the tourney for money reasons
Get a job, hippy.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
60/40 chance me, Kirkq, and a friend of ours (tag: Lavos), will attend this.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
60/40 chance me, Kirkq, and a friend of ours (tag: Lavos), will attend this.
What's that you say? My chance for a rematch after losing to him 0-2 in the loser's bracket? This time with no suiciding with Failure Cutter off the edge of Delfino?

Ok! He better come :O

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
What's that you say? My chance for a rematch after losing to him 0-2 in the loser's bracket? This time with no suiciding with Failure Cutter off the edge of Delfino?

Ok! He better come :O
Er, didn't you get 17th while he got 2nd >_<
NJzFinest, please play me at melee.

=)
I didn't know you played melee O_o

But yeah, sure thing.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I talked to Epic and he said he really wants to go. So.... yeah.

SPanda, how many stages you think I should do for that little custom stage side tournament? 3? 5?
Hm... Since its gonna be a tiny tournament, lets try 3. If we do 5 it may prove to be a bit much. Although if its 2 stock best of 5, then we could probably pull off 5 as long as the only legal stages are the customs :D

Overswarm

is laughing at you
hmmm...

EVERYONE BAN RAINBOW CRUISE AGAINST ASDIOH

I just ruined someone's tournament

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
hmmm...

EVERYONE BAN RAINBOW CRUISE AGAINST ASDIOH

I just ruined someone's tournament
meh I'll survive. I actually don't play Rainbow Cruise much at all, but I just learned that it's a great stage for Kirby. I never bothered to learn about counterpicks though, I just play on stages I like...like FD and Yoshi's Story.

And Bridge of Eldin, before I found it was banned D:

BIG C

Smash Master
alright, I'm pretty sure I'll be here with tinkleton, if this is true i'll prolly only do teams or something depending on who wants to team with me. SOOOOOO who wants to team with me??????

p.s. if tink thinks we are teaming i will retract this statement but, I doubt he does.

Vayseth

Smash Master
Samurai(nospace)Panda:

Omni, Thax, myself, scala, and joel seem to be the car as of right now and Scala doesn't even seem like he wants to go. Which means if Rofa bails, we're in a world of hurt since he's not gonna drive. Joel isn't sure atm if he's going either. Therefore, if both Scala and NoJ drop, we can take EPIC and you or just EPIC if you want to ride with Rofa.

Personally, I have yet to hear any word back from any one except Omni, Thax, Scala, and Joel, so as far as I'm concerned, the rest of ya are on your own =P

d00d, I should team with Big C. But I'm teaming with Omni. Omni, talk to NoJ because he's looking for a partner too. Unless NoJ is teaming with Tink... I dno. Point is, air matresses are the best should be the team name of me and Big in the random doubles tournament XD

BIG C

Smash Master
haha ya dood air mattresses are the best especially elevated ones

but we would obviously have to be team jew fro

or truffle shuffle and if we got top 3 we would obviously have to do the truffle shuffle

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
Kirk. The Apples (Actually, they are more like oversized cherries....).

I always feel they are going to come barreling towards me causing me to explode into a mess of red pixels.

Vayseth

Smash Master
Alright guys, update on the stuff:

I have the stuff for everyone who has asked for it already. If anyone else is interested in anything I have, please send me a PM or reply in this thread (or the selling thread) by no later than 7 pm. I cannot guarantee that I can get you what you want if you do not do so.

Once again, here's the post if anyone missed it:
http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=5258442&postcount=33

Reminder that all prices are just my opinion but if you have an offer please make it and I will let you know what I think. Thanks!

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
oookayy. Count me in.

Also, I need a teammate!

Any takers? PM me.
I'm a potential, I could steal your ability and use it. I hear that Kirby with Wario's bite is broken as hell.
Lethal Beauty you should team up with Quivo he mains Toon Link too..2 Toon Links = sexyness
I also submain Toon Link so .. :D

smash64

Smash Champion
so im guessing im going to be the only ness player here.. i wish some one mains lucas so i could team up with who ever main him

Mr.E

Smash Lord
I said I'll pair up with you for some Mother action... Good opportunity for a mama joke. Anyone, anyone? Bueller, Bueller?

10kirbieswithsonichat

Top Bottom