• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WTON - September 12th & 13th - Winona Lake, Indiana ))Midwest Circuit Event((

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
if i bring a setup can we waive the venue fee? also why is it so **** expensive, are you trying that hard to make money...no offense

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
i would team with you but in all honesty im not sure if i have a teammate or not so i cant say i willl team until i know im partnerless, plus im not sure you'd want to team with me anyway.

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
I have never been to a tournament before and i am confused, are the "banned stages" never to be used in the tournament and the "counterpick/neutral stages" are allowed?

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
oh lol you and your friends got lucky that i was out of town July >.>

I won singles and doubles in the one they had 2 weeks ago though

but yeah you should make it out here on the (i hope brawl) biweeklies thats gonna happen

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I have never been to a tournament before and i am confused, are the "banned stages" never to be used in the tournament and the "counterpick/neutral stages" are allowed?
The neutral stages are what you choose in your first match of the best of 3. If there are say 5, you take turns striking out one you don't want, until there is only one left, and you play on that one.

The counterpicks are opened the next match, the loser of the first match can choose one of them, or a neutral.

The banned stages aren't allowed. Though I think you can play on them if you both agree to it...I played on Bridge of Eldin last time in a pool match :D

Pretty sure I'm right about this...at least, this is how it was at Smash and Coffee 2.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
I guess I should change that, but 10:30 is actually doubles registration, so once you get there, you can register for singles.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Rofa, Vayseth, Omni, NoJ, Scala, Samurai(nospace)Panda, Anther, and Lain. That's 8. Omni, Scala, Rofa, and NoJ can all drive so we're good on cars. We just gotta find out who's driving. I think Omni is a good bet for one driver and, if possible, Rofa can be the other one. Any other MI people wanna go? Dope? Anyone?

Hm... I think Epic and Youko might be up to going, too. If Dope, Mann, and/or Thax wanna come too, then we could possibly get 3 cars from MI going.

Tink

Smash Hero
man, this is looking big as hell now....cant wait =)))....ill hopefully be there friday for the side event. is there anychance for 2 side events?

Scala

Smash Ace
Yeah, I'd reallly want to avoid driving at all costs.... I always end up driving to all these events and I hate it :(

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
man, this is looking big as hell now....cant wait =)))....ill hopefully be there friday for the side event. is there anychance for 2 side events?
Yes! But unsure of them right now. One I know is something Brawl related (the first one), and the second one, well, there has been some hype about some classic game, i.e. Tecmo Super Bowl, but not sure on #2 just yet, and it'll only cost like a dollar (the second event).

EDIT: We have 60 people signed up! That's doubled since Rofa's. Let's keep it going!

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Holy piss, who wants to do doubles random tourney.. I really want to do that
Yes. But I really don't want to spend sooo much money x_x

At least I don't have to spend money for the room and board, since I live 2 blocks away xD

Top Bottom