• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WTON - September 12th & 13th - Winona Lake, Indiana ))Midwest Circuit Event((

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Can I sleep in my car, like I did at rofa's, and not pay the $10? :p Perhaps more importantly, what kind of breakfast are we talking about?

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
Can I sleep in my car, like I did at rofa's, and not pay the $10? :p Perhaps more importantly, what kind of breakfast are we talking about?

If $10 is really that hard to come up with, then I'd be interested in receiving goods instead. Perhaps a game or controller or something that's probably worth $10. Last time, Vayseth payed his venue fee to me in the form of a Classic Controller.

You got anything to offer? I'm pretty reasonable.

Edit: breakfast will be fresh fruit, eggs, sausage, and toast, with coffee, OJ, and milk (not frozen this time, I swear). My wife and I are cooking it all ourselves, and I am not ashamed to say that I am a good cook, and she is ridiculous in the kitchen. farm girls....

If you don't like any of that, bring a bowl and a box of captain crunch. I'll provide the milk and spoons. :)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I have a new technique I came up with that's totally going to have me winning this tournament.
I call it Slash Mashing.
I have a new technique. It's called arsenic.

in your orange juice and fresh fruit o_o

Mr.E

Smash Lord
If you don't like any of that, bring a bowl and a box of captain crunch. I'll provide the milk and spoons. :)
Had any of that Just Bunches stuff? Greatest idea EVER...

And I can afford $10, it's just the matter of me being a gigantic cheapskate. I don't know about Omniswell.

Tink

Smash Hero
hey, im just saying, the breakfast was FIREEEE last time, so, id assume it will be again.(for people that wernt there =) ).

this is gonna be fun as helllz....cant wait. who wants to team <_<?

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
who wants to team with me.. i promise i won't do anything stupid! (this means we have a good chance of doing well!)

TheWildcard

Smash Champion

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
OmniMann < Mannswell. For obvious reasons >_>

Also, 10char
I like that ****, we are now MannSwell

ManSwell is where it's at yo might as well be called team boner DO IT
TOO GOOD

Any of you guys ever seen a 1337cario?

Well, if you haven't, you are about to.
oh yea well your about to see a pwn Wolf... ****it that dosent flow as good as 1337cario. FAIL

(pwn is supposted to sound like lone....)

Edit: me and Bloodhawk are too good at stupid puns

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
My TL will hopefully be > 9000 this tournament.

My performance at Rofa's was sub par.
You play Toon Link? That gives me a slight edge, he's my second main :D
Peach rapeings a-plenty.

I'm still looking for MMs vs. my peach. I've found out some new ATs with her :).
Does that mean I no longer have to worry about your nasty Marth?

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
10char is what people type when their post is less than 10 characters, because the software won't let you post anything shorter than that. So they tack on "10char" to the end to make it add up to 10 characters or more.

Also, cake > pie.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
10char is what people type when their post is less than 10 characters, because the software won't let you post anything shorter than that. So they tack on "10char" to the end to make it add up to 10 characters or more.

Also, cake > pie.
or this

Top Bottom