• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wtf Is Up With Taunt Parties!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HRC eh? That gets boring after a while, the hacked stages I've played on are...
-Target practice 1
-Wifi practice stage
-Regular stage, hacked music.
Oh, the hacker also edited character selections, I would choose Wario and when the game starts, everyone would be D3.
In the past, I've played with a hacker that made both me and him Wario-man, that was awesome.
Well I have also been battling on the WiFi Practice Stage AND Target Practice 1. The pain about Target Practice 1 is that you all spawn right next to each other.

...And I believe that I saw two people fighting as Wario-Man the entire match once, might that have been you?

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
HRC eh? That gets boring after a while, the hacked stages I've played on are...
-Target practice 1
-Wifi practice stage
-Regular stage, hacked music.
Oh, the hacker also edited character selections, I would choose Wario and when the game starts, everyone would be D3.
In the past, I've played with a hacker that made both me and him Wario-man, that was awesome.
ran into hacker as wario man, i came into his room to say hi

next round im Giga Bowser fun times

DemonFart

Smash Lord
Well I have also been battling on the WiFi Practice Stage AND Target Practice 1. The pain about Target Practice 1 is that you all spawn right next to each other.

...And I believe that I saw two people fighting as Wario-Man the entire match once, might that have been you?
Could've been, there was a toon link and a lucario running away from us.

BlackLightning90

Smash Journeyman
Most Taunt Matches are in Basic Brawl. If you don't want to be part of one, there is always Team Battle. There are more expert players in that instead of Basic Brawl. :)

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Most Taunt Matches are in Basic Brawl. If you don't want to be part of one, there is always Team Battle. There are more expert players in that instead of Basic Brawl. :)
i get too frustrated with my teammate 90% of the time

mariorocks64

Smash Journeyman
I like joining in taunt parties, I use kirby, and toonlink for taunt parties. infact, I learned new tricks in taunt parties. I can tell you them.

Volt7x

Smash Journeyman
i get too frustrated with my teammate 90% of the time
I always get teamed up with the worst player or someone who afk. Why is it that of all the noobs, I get the one who fails at recovering or SDs too much?
Oh well, once I teamed up it this Falcon and spamed PAUNCH and always won. If we were on opposite sides (which oddly rarely happened) we'd taunt spam and later, SD to see who could bring down their team's score more.

mariorocks64

Smash Journeyman
There isn't much to tell that I don't already know.
I learned

mastered footstool jumps
crawling with kirby
kirby's sudden death trick
ness & lucas's sudden death trick
infinite underwater
a play style to triumph everything.

thats basicly everything I learned in a taunt party.

Dracospawn

Smash Journeyman
I could tell you that but then I'f have to...ummmm
I learned

mastered footstool jumps
crawling with kirby
infinite underwater

thats basicly everything I learned in a taunt party.[/QUOTE

I don't know the crawling and infinite underwater but thats about it. I actually used to taunt spam but found it boring.

Volt7x

Smash Journeyman
I learned

mastered footstool jumps
crawling with kirby
infinite underwater

thats basicly everything I learned in a taunt party.
I don't know the crawling and infinite underwater but thats about it. I actually used to taunt spam but found it boring.
"Crawling" with Kirby is actually called crouch dashing. While crouching, tilt forward a little when the crouch ends and you'll move slightly forward. You can tell you're doing this if you're crouching faster and sometimes the crouch sounds different (you hear the crouch SFX while crouching but not while ending the animation).

Dracospawn

Smash Journeyman
I could tell you that but then I'f have to...ummmm
"Crawling" with Kirby is actually called crouch dashing. While crouching, tilt forward a little when the crouch ends and you'll move slightly forward. You can tell you're doing this if you're crouching faster and sometimes the crouch sounds different (you hear the crouch SFX while crouching but not while ending the animation).
Oh, cool, thanks.

BSP

Smash Legend
Does anyone else find it annoying when you're in a 1 vs 3, and the 3 STILL use items? seriously, if u can't win 1 vs 3, that's pretty bad, but having to resort to items?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom