• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WTF HAX - a Hax combo video (VIDEO UP)

Animal

Smash Lord
this is the new silence. sooo ****ing good holy ****ttttttt moonwalk mindgame too good<333

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
While some parts of this video are great, I can definitely see where Hax was coming from when he posted that thread asking prog to postpone

Seeing Dthrow chaingrab to dropzone was impressive when SS did it for the first time ... now people laugh and cry "WEST COAST" when they see it done in tournament

A lot of these combos just weren't all that impressive

I've seen Hax pull off ridiculous combos in person. Once when he came down to Maryland he pulled off a stomp -> reverse weak knee -> runoff sweetspot knee on G$ ... which made me **** my pants and made him jump up and turn off the Gamecube. It was amazing. Not much in this vid even like ... came close really.

:|

Whatever, flame me all you want I guess.

Mizar

Smash Ace
The footage is amazing. Tho I think the music didn't fit at all.
As for the editing, I dont know how much skills you have with it Prog, but it didnt feel like BAM right in the face but more laid back smokin 2 joints you know.

And I like it in the face in a non homosexual way.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
*favs*~

:bee:

But T_T I didn't see that ridiculous knee double kill that he did on Friday (was recorded) during teams fjodajfasj.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
I usually watch Hax more for his approach and the way he creates openings/opportunities (especially with pivoted aerials), but god**** his combos are just as precise and amazing.

Geist

Smash Master
Though I was kind of upset that you took the dubstep aspect out of it (to me dubstep always sounded like someone was furiously hacking your speakers with awesome sound, which is fitting) the music worked in its own way.
And the clips were more than enough to make up for it if it hadn't.

I've always loved Hax for that precision he has. He's like clockwork.

Moooose

Smash Champion
i was hoping for some dubstep as well but music was solid. for those who didnt like the combos, the combos were cool, not necessarily because of the inventiveness, but more for the tightness and precision, and the players they were performed on.

Top Bottom