• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WTCA: A Super Smash Bros Melee Charity Tournament

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
You should be fine. But your post are kinda disheartening. Don't worry about it not going right for your first tourney. All you need is some envolops for the money,
A place
A time
Tio
And a firm hand.
I'll help you out:)

:phone:

S1 The God

Feeding the streets since 1885
lake should come and do the yoshi rainbow **** again. i wanted to do it but I was socially awkward penguin'ing in the corner.

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
ok so... if i didn't say it already, there will definitely be food for sale at the venue
aaand yea.

bump :p

S1 The God

Posted earlier but it got buried so um...

I have a recording set-up I could bring. y/n?

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
uh, you can if you want.
I've got a recording setup already, but you are welcome to bring your own to record some of your matches and stuff.

Ojanya

Smash Ace
Blahhhhhhh, wanted to go to this, but I've got a rehearsal ten minutes down the road at Severence...

Lemme know how it goes :\

S1 The God

aite so i'll bring the recording setup and a tv and a cube and a melee...

can i get dat waivery?

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
you can if you show up early enough. We can only waive a few fees, so we will just be waiving it for people who show up early and have their setups used in the actual tournament.

if people come later (we have all 8 of our tourney setups) we can't really waive their fee.
so if you're banking on that waived fee, be sure to show up early.

S1 The God

you can if you show up early enough. We can only waive a few fees, so we will just be waiving it for people who show up early and have their setups used in the actual tournament.

if people come later (we have all 8 of our tourney setups) we can't really waive their fee.
so if you're banking on that waived fee, be sure to show up early.
aight, ill still have money, but my group will show up early.

Skyson

Smash Ace
Whoaaa. A whole lot of posts have happened here since I was here last.

First off, SOCCER? Excuse me, five years of my life just called. You're all about to get dunked on if Ohio is in on this.

Secondly, Nick, I am going to see you at this. We are going to money match. Then we are going to play friendlies for days. Then I am stealing you back to my house and we are going to play weeks of friendlies. Forever. And ever.

Thirdly, if I can convince my mom it's worth it, I can bring my DVD recorder to record matches on a setup. The quality of my videos actually isn't too bad. Just a thought, though.

Fourthly, holy **** the hype and attendance for this thing looks like it's gonna be awesome.

Fifthly, PA is coming to this? I better see Lake, Vudu, and Carroll at this. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Sixthly, Max, if you do need help organizing this, we have more than enough people coming who can and have effectively run a tournament(s) before, so no matter what it can be taken care of. So relax. :D

Hyyyyyyyyyyyype.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Aww this is shell shocked time, was hoping you pittsburgh fools would come down to that :(

We'll make it up to PA/OH for another tournament before too long though! =D

Goast

Smash Journeyman
I'm 23 and would definitely like to attend this event. Though I already graduated last year. Read that comment about 25-under if it's official

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
Its a really loose rule...
Basically, the church just doesn't want people who are like 30 to show up...

besides, 23 is collage age anyways.

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
What are they card us at the door? Lol
And also as it turns out I'm not gonna be at this. Same with my brother I think. Our schools having a tourney that is gonna be a hundred times free-er.. Lol easy money

S1 The God

What are they card us at the door? Lol
And also as it turns out I'm not gonna be at this. Same with my brother I think. Our schools having a tourney that is gonna be a hundred times free-er.. Lol easy money

i think you accidentally some words there

also, DON'T BE A *****, come to the cool church tournament *****h

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
Lol proofreading for lames :yeahboi:

Looooooooool god I'm the worst poster.

But yeah Im pretty sure it's the same day.. And I'm really trying to win. Since the GF are gonna be me vs my brother since its just for students and alumni. EASY money. Although I do enjoy taking ohios money. Jk I'm bad.

But on the real, I've been real skeptical about NEOH tourneys ever since lokiis which there were 9 enterants and 7 of them were from Pittsburgh...

Republican0fHeaven

Smash Ace
Still pretty sure that Vudu, Cave Dweller, Tite , and I will be game for this cause it's close to Allegheny. As for the rest of Pittsburgh, there def should be some more people interested

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
hmm... I'm sorry that they are on the same day, there is no way I can reschedule this though :(

anyways, good luck at your scrub tourney :awesome:

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
Hey everybody, a little announcement (sorry for double post):

The ACT happens to be on february 11th from 8:00am to 1:00pm.
Because of this, we are considering moving the tournament to a later date, or at least a later time (i.e., we may start it at 2:00pm and end it at 7:00pm)

I still have to figure everything out, sorry that I may have to change everything around so close to the event, nothing is decided yet, if anything gets changed around, I'll be sure to keep you guys posted.
Just letting you guys know that you should pay attention to this topic for updates and whatnot just in case we have to change everything.

sorry :\

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Definitely going to lug Justin and Jaden to this. Maybe Zach too, but he'd just ****.

Keep us posted, I'll be watching for updates so I know how to schedule work.

:phone:

S1 The God

Please just push it back! I speak on behalf of about 9 people we're bringing, pushing it back would make a lot of us unable to go. :c

That'd suck. Really bad.

EDIT: Woah, that didn't make any sense. lol

Just push the time back, but if the date is moved it'd mess up a lot of stuff. :/

Top Bottom