• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wreck-It Bowser

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Possibly in the future, as of now I unfortunately can't because of my money situation. :/
My job hunts have been failing hard so I'm dead broke.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
There's also one that Squirtle has on the psy children. Apparently it's worse than Marth's.
Yeah, Squirtle has a small step CG that's practically an infinite, but it's much harder to do than Marth's standing infinite.

Liquid Gen

Smash Ace
you must figure out what my thread titles mean

one of them has been found out

the other ill give you a hint:

it refers to the old title, at least, the last part of it

Ixisnaugus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
IxisNaugus
Sorry to halt any riveting discussions you guys were having but i just thought I'd give you guys the heads up on something: Due to a lack of financial viability and other personal matters (too many games to play), I'll be temporarily "quitting" Smash for a while... or more specifically i shall be refraining from entering any and all local tournaments for a while.

I know this doesn't really affect you guys in any way, just thought I'd let you know since i won't have many videos in the near future (ones that aren't serious friendlies).

As the only active European Bowser left (correct me if I'm wrong), Flayl my man, it's up to you to carry the good name of Bowser by yourself for a while. I expect to rejoin the tourney scene some time around the summer season, and when that happens I'm going to travel more and try hard to make it to any big American events.

B!squick

Smash Master
You're always welcome in the States, man. Let me know ahead of time and I'll get you a welcome gift of Bacon Salt. :)

Also, Spongebob skin is epic. BBrawl Bowser FSmash is epic.

The Brown Scourge

Smash Journeyman
Sorry to halt any riveting discussions you guys were having but i just thought I'd give you guys the heads up on something: Due to a lack of financial viability and other personal matters (too many games to play), I'll be temporarily "quitting" Smash for a while... or more specifically i shall be refraining from entering any and all local tournaments for a while.

I know this doesn't really affect you guys in any way, just thought I'd let you know since i won't have many videos in the near future (ones that aren't serious friendlies).

As the only active European Bowser left (correct me if I'm wrong), Flayl my man, it's up to you to carry the good name of Bowser by yourself for a while. I expect to rejoin the tourney scene some time around the summer season, and when that happens I'm going to travel more and try hard to make it to any big American events.
Someone has a high opinion of himself, lol
But yeah keep the koopa spirit alive!!!

Sorry to halt any riveting discussions you guys were having but i just thought I'd give you guys the heads up on something Due to a lack of financial viability and other personal matters (too many games to play), I'll be temporarily "quitting" Smash for a while... or more specifically i shall be refraining from entering any and all local tournaments for a while.
Why don't you just say because of Auroreon's situation rather then beating around the bush. :ohwell:

Flayl

Smash Hero
As the only active European Bowser left (correct me if I'm wrong), Flayl my man, it's up to you to carry the good name of Bowser by yourself for a while.
We're doomed.

Nah, that's not even true anyway, we still have other Bowsers (but do they use them in tournaments?).

My plan for my upcoming tournament is to use high tiers to get me out of pools and into top 8 in losers/top 12 in winners and then use Bowser (except for the matchups I can't stand using him). Hopefully I can win at least 1 match with him.

Ixisnaugus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
IxisNaugus
Why don't you just say because of auroreon's situation rather then beating around the bush. :ohwell:
auroreon's situation falls under "other personal matters".

@ Flayl.

so long as you're trying and using Bowser, i can't ask for much more :)

@ MrEh.

I'm actually targeting California. But if i somehow get a chance to go to Hawaii I'll definitely have to hunt you down :p

@ Phiddlesticks.

Nicely done!

@ Vex Kasrani.

I am disappoint.

Thats not a personal matter... thats just meatriding major meatriding
Even more so then SNO herself
. Sorry Ixis, but I seriously cannot find it in me to side with you on this decision. ESPECIALLY since your the one who told ME to keep MY rep up, well im saying that to you now. Money john again and I'll give you a backhander because we know thats just lies.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
I main Bowser for a reason, and I'm sure it's not because of the drama.

I mean, it'd be cool to know why Ixis is quitting, the real reason

but I don't want it to turn into some "Days of Our Lives" ****.

Ixisnaugus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
IxisNaugus
Thats not a personal matter... thats just meatriding major meatriding.
i guess you could call it that. After all, auroreon's decision to quit was a massive influence on my own, but its not very fair to act like that was the sole reason, and believe it or not it is very much so a more personal matter on why that is. I wouldn't (and don't) expect you or anyone else to understand. That's why i didn't elaborate on it.

Sorry Ixis, but I seriously cannot find it in me to side with you on this decision.
You don't have to, i didn't expect you to. Honestly, don't think about it too much, it won't do you any good. I'm not suddenly disappearing or leaving for eternity, just giving the tourney scene a small break.

ESPECIALLY since your the one who told ME to keep MY rep up...
Keep up the good work! Your Samus is awesome. :)

...well im saying that to you now.
Don't worry, i still plan on getting in some friendlies and having videos to show the fellow Koopa's. They just won't be tourney matches.

Money john again and I'll give you a backhander because we know thats just lies.
Most of my money for this month is going to be blown on SmashGT2. I've postponed getting Soul Silver and Infinite Space (the latter of which i was HIGHLY anticipating and planning to FDP) to make this months tourney. I have a major backlog of games to buy, play and complete, there are many things i still haven't bought, from camcorders to external hard drives. There is an anime expo coming up later this spring and by god i shall obtain the plushies and replica swords i missed out on last time.

Honestly there's no reason to blow this out of proportion. I don't think the other Bowser's want to watch us have a catfight over the subject. God now i feel like i'm in an episode of Hollyoaks :/
somebody get Dark.Pch in here!

The fact that you watch hollyoaks just makes this even worse :(....

lol@me ignoring that entire post.
jk. I read it. Nothing to say.

I cba to start drama at 1am x.x...

Ixisnaugus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
IxisNaugus
Actually i haven't seen an episode of Hollyoaks in about a year.

Still don't think you should've made such a bet, dunno why Kira agreed to it either. I'm still rooting for you though! :)

Still don't think you should've made such a bet, dunno why Kira agreed to it either. I'm still rooting for you though! :)
Kira is in hackney. Of course he'd accept the match if money is involved ;). There is no point of me continuing to stay on at tournaments if I lose to every Marth I come across now is there? :psycho:

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
back then as in like...2 years ago?

yeah. lol

then we got sense and realized it wasn't that good.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
To bad he'll be banned at most Low tier events because people don't read the tier list thread and understand that hes still technically low tier.

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
It says right on the tier list post that bowser and ness are still good for low tier tourneys doesn't it? Don't me emoz vex, we need to all stand up for our man crushes on the koopa king.

Top Bottom