• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wreck-It Bowser

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
lol fsmash.
At least, you know how to use it... sometimes I just sourspot it and get punished for hitting....

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I've been using Fsmash soooo much now to punish missed attacks.

It's seriously too good.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
You can't go wrong with a good 30% if you know how to use it and punish accordingly. Even for kills.

FSmash dabess man. I personally love BAir for killing though. I can get right to the point and stick the shell up their face. lmao

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
I wonder if my video's helped with Fsmashing better ;]

Maybe not, although I think I defintely brought the Fsmash to life in Brawl with Bowser.

Bowser's Fsmash is actually a GREAT move.

JOE!

Smash Hero
so?

use it when theyre attacking....you rear back and hit with ****-loads of range, and dont afraid of anything

it's only shieldable when they see it coming ;)

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
Joe, Phids was joking. He was playing on a certain someone we Bowsers know and love who said that a while back, lol.

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
Oh, and where is the Bowser family tree located at, I can't remember where its at lol.
I went and dug it up.

Limit said:
An idea turned lol by Vex, Gen and myself, I present to you the Bowser (boards) family tree.

The actually family tree diagram will be made in the next few days when we (Me Gen or Vex) can make one.

Great Grandfather - Gimpyfish
Grandfather - DJ Nintendo
Grandmother - Warriorknight
Father - Vex Kasrani (lol, at first Vex wanted to be a self child producer, asexual guy)
Mother - MrEh? (lulz)
Uncle - IxisNaugus
Aunt - Flayl
Uncle (twice removed, if you don't understand why, ask) - Sliq
Stepmom/dad(?) - BigSerg
Stepbrother/sister - Kyte~
Cousins - Lord Bowser, Bowser King
Children (Sons) - Limit, Liquid Gen, Zeke (iSecretAgenMan)
Children (Daughter) - KingKong
Children (Little Boy) - JayDeth

any questions or requests or changes, feel free to ask

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
We made the family tree before you guys started posting and stuff...so I'm not exactly sure. I guess you could be newborn children, or adopted or something, idk lol

JOE!

Smash Hero
Joe, Phids was joking. He was playing on a certain someone we Bowsers know and love who said that a while back, lol.
well Ive been on vacation from this neck of the woods for a while >.>

btw, Boozer is top tier in The Deadliest Brawler :bee:

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
We need to do something new in the BR.

Also, Inception's awesome.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
Yeah. I looked at it again and realized Electric type moves have the most bull**** properties in this game. lol

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
There's nothing to do =/
We should brainstorm something to discuss, then.

More movie stuff:

If Winnebago Man's playing near you, I highly recommend it. It's a very funny documentary about the current life of the man known as "The Winnebago Man" after his outtakes were uploaded to Youtube. Even if you're not a documentary fan (which I'm not), you'll laugh many, many times.

Predators is entertaining. If you like the first film, you'll like this one. High production values, but the characters are all pretty undeveloped. Laurence Fishburne's character is also completely unnecessary.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Talking about movies?
Karate Kid is pretty bad. I'd call it "Jackie Chan Ep.XXI" If I could, but he's too legit for that movie. There was a couple good things, but nothing really extraordinary. Pretty the same idea, the same kind training, some stuff that changed from the original "Karate Kid"... but not worth at all.

Another thing: Kickass was palyed here ONLY for two weeks (which ended last thursday). I was so hyped about it, I wanted to watch it so madly... and I can't believe I just missed it... =(

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Karate Kid isn't bad at all. It's way better than I thought it would be. Jackie Chan brings a lot of depth to the mentor figure--way more than Pat Morita did.

MrEh

Smash Hero
Pat Morita was more of the mysterious wise man who never told you anything, but you always knew he was amazing.

Jackie Chan took a more active role as a mentor.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Pat Morita was more of the mysterious wise man who never told you anything, but you always knew he was amazing.

Jackie Chan took a more active role as a mentor.
Right.

But by Jackie Chan taking a more active role as a mentor, he already sets himself up as a character with more emotion.

The general consensus in Hollywood is that The Karate Kid is the surprise hit of the summer.

Ixisnaugus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
IxisNaugus
Do any of you guys B-Stick? I've recently been practicing wavebounced Flame Breath while trying to retain the original direction i was facing, the input's pretty strict so I've considered B-Sticking. Problem is i do not think i could get used to playing without my usual C-Stick, spacing Klaw hopped aerials (among other things) depends on it.

EDIT: Screw B-Sticking. I'll just try to master the traditional method.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
Why in the world would you BStick when you have FSmash? lmao

some dude like last year tried to convince us that BSticking with Bowser was actually useful.

Top Bottom