• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress Wozzy Woxy-Wombat Wread of Wishful Wicked Wonder

Googers

Smash Rookie
NNID
Ronsico
3DS FC
1435-6770-6493
I wouldn't call myself original, as I do prefer my chips salt and vinegar.

EDIT: Don't hit me

Last edited:

Radiance

Smash Journeyman
redacts list is pretty much spot on, I can't think of another player who'd have a chance to contest any of those people for a position in top 15

Spud and Mojo from NZ are also super good but I guess Redact wasn't counting NZ
Tristan to beat/contest at least half

Last edited:

S.D

Smash Master
Dekar
Dekar
Dekar
Skeletom
Dekar when he's not trying
Dekar when he's trying to let S.D win on purpose
S.D
Dekar when he's trying REALLY HARD to let S.D win on purpose
EG | Dekar
ZXV
Dekar
Dekar
Smoking Puppy Jr.
Dekar
Dekar
Mikul
Dekar sucks.
edit: nah he's pretty good

Last edited:

Benny P

Smash Journeyman
Hey all, i live in Nyora and was wondering if there were other Smashers around the South Gippsland area. i know of SD but he's still at least an hour away. Thanks guys

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
See, I have a hard time saying "stop", although suffering quota breaches sanity limits usually within an hour or so (of just continual monogamous smash).

Doubles though...
Has "free parking" for the first 8 hours.

Last edited:

Qynxc

Smash Rookie
I live in north Brisbane and I was wondering if there were any 64 players in Brisbane or South-East Queensland. I'm new to the competitive scene (community wise) and was looking around for any info about anything in my area, but I've had poor luck. Anyone know much about 64 in Australia at all?

Star ☆

No Problem!
NNID
Autumnflow
64 in Australia isn't very stable on a local level and doesn't appear at monthlies very often, I think NSW is the only exception to this rule. There is lots of online players however. Get in contact with @Dsc

Qynxc

Smash Rookie
64 in Australia isn't very stable on a local level and doesn't appear at monthlies very often, I think NSW is the only exception to this rule. There is lots of online players however. Get in contact with @Dsc
Thing is, that online, from what I've heard, has terrible lag. And although I'm not bad on keyboard, I don't want to make it my best control scheme. I still need to get an N64 somewhere and a cart of the ssb but until then, I don't want to be practicing with keyboard too much. Only other option I have is xbox 360 controller

Jamwa

Smash Champion
Thing is, that online, from what I've heard, has terrible lag. And although I'm not bad on keyboard, I don't want to make it my best control scheme. I still need to get an N64 somewhere and a cart of the ssb but until then, I don't want to be practicing with keyboard too much. Only other option I have is xbox 360 controller
get a n64/gamecube to usb adapter so u can use ur controller on netplay :)

Benny P

Smash Journeyman
Fb and Discord are kinda lame though. I'd rather use this because it's a lot easier to catch up on and retain information, where FB and discord there's a lot of chatting overall making it hard to get through all of it. at least for me anyways

1ampercent

Smash Journeyman
Facebook, Discord and even Twitter has its owns pros and cons though the ability to archive threads and info is of course a lot easier in forums.

Bowser D.X

Brawl Player
I miss this place. I don't even know if any of the old regulars here are even still active in the Smash community at all.

Bowser D.X

Brawl Player
Damn. I used to talk to players from other games, so hoping someone I know is still there.

Bowser D.X

Brawl Player
It's honestly now impossible to figure out when and what tournaments are being held since the community seems way more scattered nowadays. Back in the Brawl days you could just hop on here and see what tournaments were listed, ruleset and all. Now it's beyond confusing between Discord groups Smash gg etc.

Yes I know there's probably nothing right now because of Covid, but still.

Top Bottom