• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wow pound 4 is freaking dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
I'm actually pretty good in this MU and this is all I do.

CAMP

I DD a lot and often stand in place. You gotta be gay to beat gay.
Yeah because the most capable of professionals have been doing this for years since Jiggs has been around.

Oh wait, no, they haven't. Why not? Oh it doesn't work.

Jiggs is TOP TIER BY HERSELF.

It's been years not two tournaments people.

Dark_Crono

Smash Journeyman
rofl at ignorant people who don't think she's the best character. Look at all her dynamics and tell me she belongs in this ****ing game

1. doesn't have to aproach
2. infinite recovery
3. can't be gimped
4. gimps anyone and everything and can recover always
5. punishes with a OHKO move
6. can combo into a OHKO move from ANY move and grabs
7. can't be comboed

and so much more

****ing *******s
I dont think she is the best character is just that she is amazingly good against the style of play most of the players have now... i still remember how ken beat mango and i know mango wasnt as good as before but thats the way you should play against him.
Dont call people ignorant just because you think youre right... you dont see me calling you ignorant just because i have another opinion.

Velox

Smash Ace
Jeeeezzzz guys, give it some time before you cry "broken" when it comes to Puff.. The Ice Climbers are a similarly gay and troublesome character..

I certainly think she is a gay character though and feel bad for people like Amsah.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
rofl at ignorant people who don't think she's the best character. Look at all her dynamics and tell me she belongs in this ****ing game

1. doesn't have to aproach
2. infinite recovery
3. can't be gimped
4. gimps anyone and everything and can recover always
5. punishes with a OHKO move
6. can combo into a OHKO move from ANY move and grabs
7. can't be comboed

and so much more

****ing *******s
That list really isn't true. She does have to approach, particularly against spacies. She does have a really good recovery, but it's not ungimpable and isn't infinite. Rest is DIable at early percents, and you can totally learn to double stick tech rests that happen to you on the ground. Not every move/grab leads to a rest, and she can be comboed.

Sure, it's a lot tougher against her though, but it can be done. However, in general, it seems like she's not a character you should be approaching with the intent to combo to death.

I don't know if she's the best character in the game, especially since "the best" character has been fluctuating for some time now, between Sheik, Marth, Fox, Falco, and now Jiggs. It could change again.

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
Puff dittos are awesome.
Remember the part where Mango used bair and then HBox used bair and then MANGO USED BAIR AGAIN!?
**** was so intense.
Way better than Brawl.
sigged hahahahaha
and its really the players not the characters i mean look @ mango he plays jiggs but he also plays the spacies very very well

Dragoomba

Smash Lord
If you guys want to complain about Jigglypuff dittos so much, go play Brawl where you'll never see one in a tourney.

I don't know about you guys, but I would rather watch a Jiggly ditto than any Brawl match.

ShootingStars

Smash Apprentice
while the jiggs player ARE good... watching them is just plain... boring.
bair bair to another bair repeat cycle 9000x

Veril

Frame Savant
Jiggs sees you hatin' and doesn't give a s***.

What a bunch of b****es! I swear what do you expect 2 Jigglypuff mains to do, go Falcon on eachother and make a combo video from it?

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
I like how everyone cheered for H-box on the back and left side of the room while mango was on the right.
And I do dislike puff dittos but you have to understand that H-box shouldn't be public enemy number one as I don't see ANY wrong doing...besides jigs ditto. so no johns :/.

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
lol @ everybody hating on jigg dittos / hungrybox.

It's pretty much like saying "Ayo hungrybox, i know ur good and all with jiggs, and imma let u finish, but watching jigg dittos in winners/losers/grand finals is boring as ffffuuuuu so find a new main."

If you guys would just work more on your game and PREVENT jigg dittos from ever happening, then the *****ing would cease.

Paix

Smash Apprentice
What was the trash talking stuff that happened between Mango and Hbox?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Whats dumb is good players like neo get dead last due to a broken character.....metaknight

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
This is going no where good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom