• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Would Falco be top tier if he had a faster blaster?

Gindler

Smash Champion
Wow, against fox it'd be worthless with the reflector. But yeah broken tier for realz seeing how annoying the blaster is as of now <_<

J4pu

Smash Champion
Falco would be immediately banned, no joke.
It's like laser locking whenever you want with no set-up required.
Best moveset mix I've seen, has the best of both, except the Tfreeze shine, but it was close. Well actually I like Falco's bair and Nair better than Fox's but the laser was just pure win.

Squipy

Smash Cadet
Even if Falco did have a faster spammable blaster, it wouldn't be effective against the majority of reflecting/absorbing characters. It would only make a difference if it was faster from a shorthop or in air, and Falco could SHTL. This would completely negate the nado and create a wall of pressure. No one would be able to approach and it would be the ultimate spam.

J4pu

Smash Champion
Even if Falco did have a faster spammable blaster, it wouldn't be effective against the majority of reflecting/absorbing characters. It would only make a difference if it was faster from a shorthop or in air, and Falco could SHTL. This would completely negate the nado and create a wall of pressure. No one would be able to approach and it would be the ultimate spam.
hell, if he still had his jump height he would be able to SHPL (i assume 5 is something that start with "pent")

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
Falco would instantly be banned if he had a blaster as fast as this, and a Firebird as good as Fox' and Fox' Fair :p

Fluke

Smash Journeyman
Falco Shoots lasers DAM FAST ALREADY!

Falco's approach would be literally a Wall of Pain with Triple SHL

Denzi

Smash Master
He is top tier...
But that would ensure his place as number one... For about fifteen minutes, after which he would be immediately banned.

darkspatan117

Smash Journeyman
He is top tier...
But that would ensure his place as number one... For about fifteen minutes, after which he would be immediately banned.
Falco is high tier only MK(god Tier) Snake and G&W are top tier I agree that he would be so much better with a faster gun

Top Bottom