• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worst video game ever?

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
F uck you, Brawl sucks compared to melee. Only noobs enjoy Brawl more then melee because they sucked at melee and brawl is simplified.
Makes me wonder, do people based the game out of Gameplay alone or any other hundred or thousand fetures of the game? New game, new syestem; this is not the DBZ sieries, (little change in every game is what I mean). I mean Brawl worst than Melee, have you seen the one player in Melee, I mean come on. XD

Back on Topic: I may have already said it, Shadow the Hedgehog becasue of it's story line and such.

Wolfgang457

Smash Journeyman
Worst Game I've ever played? Bubsy 3D.
Jeebus Christ this game was crap. The camera was always at a bad angle, animation was very choppy, levels didn't even look fully rendered. Didn't even like that game as a kid.

I also seem to be the only person in the world who didn't like Phantom Hourglass :ohwell:. (but by no means is it the worst.)

knightzy

Smash Journeyman
um catwoman???for dc,xbox,ps2,gc.It was just crap i personalyy hate movie games i can even take the e.t game on atari for gods sake catwomen is just.................................crap.

Eriatarka

Smash Journeyman
Aside from Goldeneye 007, most every movie tie-in ever made.
I find there's something dishonest about half-baked games selling off film licences and the like, particularly the ones aimed at kids. Charging full price for a terrible game because they know the kids will want it and made their parents buy it for them, regardless of its quality, all because their favourite character is in it... it isn't right nor fair.

Grrr.

pwnzorz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ABlackMage
3DS FC
0103-9129-9741
The worst game i have ever played probably was Shadow the Hedgehog. I thought it was Sonic w/ guns. HELLA BOMB right?? wrong. The gameplay was horrible and the camera angles pretty much sucked.

Second worst is Final Fantasy XII. Turn Based>Real Time. The story took forever and wasn't fun and battle wasn't even fun compared to say.. Final Fantasy VII. They need to make a new final fantasy with the materia magic system. It is the best magic system just ahead of FFIX. (I've beat FFVII 7 times or more so i am super biased to that game.)

HolyChef

Smash Ace
Oh must I say Shaq-Fu?

I hurled at the sight of it.
HEY!!! dont bash it. i thought it was awesome.

actually now that i think of it, it was pretty stupid. BUT they gave you a free CD with a few of his songs.

"SHAQUILLEO!
make em shake make em shiva,
as he takes notes as i stand and deliva"
-shaq - stand and deliver

dam song is still stuck in my head.

cmon i thought that game was actually pretty phat, honestly, it was a fun fighting game to play for sega at the time, worst game i say is Animal Crossing, piece of ****
are you serious? no really are you serious? seriously, are you serious?
animal crossing being the worst ever??!?!!

how about animal crossing might be one of the best games ever. maybe i shouldnt take it so seriously since you said shaq-fu was phat. u didnt call it good, but phat...

oh wait april fools right?!?!?!? tell me u were joking

flaco

The Terminator
Cashed, sometimes you are WAY too nice for you're own good. I guess that's why I want your man babies.

Anyways, back onto the subject at hand. Hmmm, let's see the worst game I've ever played was probably BMX XXX. Seriously it sucks. I don't even recommend that people rent it to try it out.

I really want Akklaim to burn in **** for that game :).
I know these is old but freaky shudders

Raustblackdragon

Smash Apprentice
The worst game i have ever played probably was Shadow the Hedgehog. I thought it was Sonic w/ guns. HELLA BOMB right?? wrong. The gameplay was horrible and the camera angles pretty much sucked.
Am I the only one who liked that game?

Not like: Awesome! Shadow has Guns! Woooot!

No, it was just an awesome game. I enjoyed delving so deep into shadow's past. And it even assuaged our doubts: Shadow survived sonic adventure 2!

D

Deleted member

Super Mario 64

I'd have to say Thrillville: Off the Rails! I got it for Christmas; The next day, I had beaten it. 'Nuff said.

I later traded it in for a Brawl discount.:chuckle:

chrisking570

Smash Journeyman
I dunno, i played some pretty bad games! but honestly, Final Fantasy X-2. IMHO that is where the Final Fantasy games started to become less Final Fantasy.
I agree that BMX XXX was a terrible game,but ionly bought it for the articles......

Exovel

Smash Ace
I know some people really appreciated it, and I know it won some awards.... but seriously, Fable for the Xbox, was the biggest waste of money. I beat it in two quick days, and there was no point. For an RPG, it was poor to say the least.

FootFace

Smash Apprentice
Has anyone ever play Back to the Future for NES?
If not, don't even talk about the worst game ever
You are Marty McFly and you run up the street.......For the Whole Game
and If you Hit anything( I.e. Potholes, benches, bees, Hula Hoop Girls????) You die
There is a jump button, but it serves no purpose as if you try to jump over the bench/ pothole
You die anyways.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
superman 64 for the n64
why does superman need to fly through rings and collecting his powers wow it was bad

D13

Smash Ace
The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring for game boy advance. It's unfinishable due to an unavoidable glitch in Moria, and battles are ******** and pointless.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Not "worst game ever" material, but I just played through Fire Emblem (GBA; the first english one) through on a ROM and I have to say it was as boring as hell.

Steck

Smash Journeyman
Superman 64 for the Nintendo 64
Why: So I'm young right? And I see this game in blockbuster and i rent it. Why?Because superman is awesome. So I start playing it and I go through the rings. I only did one ring section. The mission i was sent on i did not do because I wanted to be superman, i wanted to fly around really fast and punch people. So I fall in a pool of water and I can't fly out of it because the controls suck and so I'm firing my heat vision all over the place and the camera crams me into a wall that i can't get out of! :(
I want that 15mins of my childhood back.

Fonix

Smash Cadet
Well ET for the Atari has been mentioned a few times, so yeah I'll def throw that one up too.

However I will have to list Expendable for the Sega Dreamcast since that game ultimately robbed me of any desire to play any other games on the console. It turned into a big dust bunny from then on. Although I guess it's not all bad as I started diving heavy into p.c. gaming after that.

_Tediz_

Smash Rookie
Mr.Jekyll and Mr.Hyde... it looks like the worst cr*p I ever seen. I never played it tought, but only by seeing the angry video game nerd review on this one, i'm defenitly sure this game is one of the worst ever. You can go watch the review on youtube if you didn't saw it. It's worth the 6 minutes.

Top Bottom