• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worst move of the game

brinboy789

Smash Champion
i think its ganons utilt. who would use it when you have warlock punch? around same lag time, WP is much stronger. ganon utilt FTL

dont say:
anything with olimar and no pikmin
popo's recovery without nana
anything to do with MK or snake
lucases zair.

best: falcon punch. DUH

ChronoPenguin

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4253-4494-4458
Ganon's Utilt = Crate surfing = More awesome than anything.

Yoshi's Egg roll sucks, completely.
Sure it can be used, but holy crap............
Ganon's Utilt can be some cool edgeguarding

Also......how many people have played yoshi ever for atleast 10 hours in total and NOT of ended up suiciding from Egg roll by accident.

Levitas

the moon
I'm siding w/scotu's opinion in this matter.

Lucario's down b. If it triggers, they powershield and smash you. If they know better than to trigger it, then you get fully charge smashed.

I'd say a close second is trying to attack with lucas's zair.

NonY-kun

Smash Rookie
Probably not the worst, but I've literally never used D3's down B.

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
My lack of knowledge of Yoshi helps me to strongly point at his Neutral B, though who knows? Sonic might have some worthless moves, but I don't know what they are because they ALL LOOK THE ****ING SAME.

EDIT: Jiggly's Up B is also pretty much trash. The post about Lucario also puts him down there.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
lol Lucas's Zair.
Thats not useless, its mindgames. A FREAKING SNAKE is jumping OUT OF A BOYS POCKET AT YOUR FACE.
Your going to shield.Then Lucas gets a free grab. It's like Toon Link's Zair -> Grab, except its foolproof.

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
Tripping, usless move for everyone. The second worst move is mario's F.L.U.D.D. Seriously, has anyone actualy used it right? It almost never works and is hard to aim. Plus it lasts about half a second.

kr3wman

Smash Master
Captain Falcon's Backthrow.

EDIT : Seriously. That move has no meaning whatsoever.

Rhambo

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to side with the Ganon U-tilt as one of the most useless. Donkey Kong's grab->up-throw is somethine I almost never use, too. (However I don't think its quite useless.)

unwelc0med

Smash Journeyman
i think that egg roll is the crappiest thing ever.

it's funny to see level 9's egg roll suicide

arch knight

Smash Lord
not to pick sides but tripping can be useful in some rare cases. ive tripped just before a bomb-omb landed right where i was going to be. and my opinion would be jigg's down b useless if id say so ive only gotten it to work once and on ssb only

Afropony

Smash Lord
Jiggly's Up-B I would have to say is the worst move of brawl, you have a fully charged smash amount of time until you actually fall asleep.

Ganon's up-tilt is nearly as bad it takes forever and even if you did get sucked into it it's unlikely you'll even die.. that's how weak it is!

urdailywater

Smash Hero
Rest.

Why oh why was it nerfed so hard? I hate Sakurai for nerfing Pokemon >.>

It's definitely Zelda's Down-B. Who'd ever want to use that
Fix'd.

Wait, is this Brawl or Melee?

Edit: I like Jiggs sing, it's good for sleeping edgegaurders.

Although yah, it's pretty much the worst move she has still.

Smady

Smash Master
Wario's Side-B, when the motorbike's unavailable.

Jigglypuff's Up-B is completely redundant as well. So much lag...

Napilopez

Smash Lord
Or Sonic's Side/DownB without his second jump... lolz. Lol Sonic fthrow is rarely used.

How about DK final smash? I mean come on, it totally kills the mood of the music playing from the stage! Looll, although it is fun tapping to the beat! >_>

Ganon's utilt has to be up there. I mean any player can find a use for any move, but that move, on a general basis is just like, what? Sometimes I walk into just because I fall asleep a bit and forget the move is still going on. =P

TP

Smash Master
Wow, four people said Ganon's utilt. It is MUCH better than his Warlock punch. Its hitbox is literally about twice as big. It has no ending lag AT ALL, meaning it baits people like you into thinking you can punish the"mistake." It reaches below the edge for Battlefield and Final, making it great at edgeguarding. I'm not saying it's great, but the Warlock Punch is completely worthless. Mario can duck the Warlock Punch, and it has huge ending lag. No thanks.

VrOsT

Smash Rookie
Someone says that the worst move were Mario's F.L.U.D.D., and he's quiet wrong. Mario's B+Down is useful cos' we can control it, and edgeguard whoever wants to come back on the stage, so, I think you're wrong, watch videos, and you'll switch you're opinion ^^

Lex Crunch

Smash Journeyman
Gonna have to go with Jigglypuff's Sing. I don't think anyone's ever found a use for it, and I'd love to find one. I would have said that it should be possible in the air, but that could end up being the most broken move in the game if that were applied.

DRK

Smash Rookie
I'd have to say that it's Olimar's B with Pikmin.

M@v

Subarashii!
Samus's charge shot. It got nerfed sooooo bad.....

In terms of worst move though, I would actually have to say links up b. So....bad....at....recovery....

Greenpoe

Smash Ace
Sheik's dair...xD I hit someone with it once, but that was only because they forgot Sheik could.

Top Bottom