• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worst move of the game

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
Sing of course, I have yet to actually see it used in any competitive play.

Nicole

Smash Champion
sheik's dair is pretty horrible, lots of lag at the landing and bad priority. sing of course is awful too. and sonic's over b. it's the same as his down b basically, would've been nice to have a different attack....

TP

Smash Master
Ganondorf's Utilt. I hope I don't have to explain this one.
Wow, four people said Ganon's utilt. It is MUCH better than his Warlock punch. Its hitbox is literally about twice as big. It has no ending lag AT ALL, meaning it baits people like you into thinking you can punish the"mistake." It reaches below the edge for Battlefield and Final, making it great at edgeguarding. I'm not saying it's great, but the Warlock Punch is completely worthless. Mario can duck the Warlock Punch, and it has huge ending lag. No thanks.

Do you know where I got the above text from? I copy/pasted it from my last post in this thread. This thread that you didn't read. This thread that you have failed to contribute to.

VGSteve

Smash Apprentice
I'm at a three-way tie for Jiggs' up-B, Peach's side-B and Luigi's kicking taunt.

Lovely

Smash Lord
King Dedede's Up Grab.... because almost everyone does his Down Grab. ;D

Top Bottom