• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

World Wrestling Entertainment

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Great Khali is gonna win the Rumble =P

HBK is very impressive in the stunts he can still pull off at his age, that Street Fight w/ Edge was good

and Poor Cena I fear he may have really gotten hurt lol

Stryks

Smash Hero
Alright cena is injured!:
http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/articles/3634314/39182221
He left the hospital? h=gotta admit that takes guts,s till Im not impresed with the 7-move wrestler, im hopin he gets worst at rumble and thus he wont get up for the last man standing match... tough I think its just a joke so cena, with back incredibly "injured" wins the last man standing, thus WWE wont make him look like superman, they will make him look like a god, thus kids will be 4ever on his side, while other great wrestlers get no fans, cena and wwe pisses me off...

D.A.N.

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5257-9865-7609
I knew Cena wasn't really injured when they said "Cena refused medical attention."

Clear sign of trying to work over the gullible. Though having it texted on WWE Mobile almost got me. ALMOST.

HBK is very impressive in the stunts he can still pull off at his age, that Street Fight w/ Edge was good
That he is. Shawn has an incredible amount of passion for the business. I know when he returned in 2002 I didn't think it would last more than a few months.

ECW was BO-RING tonight. Good lord. I'm only watching to see Monty Brown pounce these jobbers halfway across the ring and to see CM Punk do ANYTHING. I don't know what they did with the title scene, because Test vs. Lashley just doesn't seem like it can work out. I also despised the expose thing. I swear, I didn't even notice when Kelly was gone, but now that she's back it's horrid. Sabu should've just came out and tossed a couple chairs in all those chicks faces. Then the crowd would chant "ECW! ECW! ECW!" for once.

Have to hand it to Kevin Thorn though. He took like 3 stiff kicks to the face from RVD in the battle royal. Ouchies.

I think WWE may suprise us and give Test the ECW title. After all Test was apparently a contender for winning it in the Elimination Chamber at December to Dismember.

Dibs

Smash Lord
I've been hearing the pounce isn't even his finishing move anymore. SHAME..... SHAME..

RR pick is Orton. A Smackdown star winning the rumble?! HAH! Next thing you know, they'll be having Donald trump vs Rosie O'Donnel.. Oh wait.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
^ haha

D.A.N ECW is always boring, I liked watching the DIVAS dance and that was it, and WTF @ having the pay per view match that night, nothing to look forward to I say

Dibs

Smash Lord
With the mask, he was the "MONSTER"... now that the mask is gone, he's jobber status. I would rather have less time and all monster than plenty time and all jobber.

D.A.N.

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5257-9865-7609
^ haha

D.A.N ECW is always boring, I liked watching the DIVAS dance and that was it, and WTF @ having the pay per view match that night, nothing to look forward to I say
Not really. ECW has put out better shows than Raw on occasion.

RR pick is Orton. A Smackdown star winning the rumble?! HAH! Next thing you know, they'll be having Donald trump vs Rosie O'Donnel.. Oh wait.
XD

I read somewhere that they're trying to make the Rumble winner unpredictable. I guess that may mean the chances of Taker, Orton, or even HBK winning could be slim. We'll have to see.

If only Kane hadn't taken his mask off, now he's barely active.
Kane's pretty stale anyway. In all the years he's been wrestling he hasn't changed up his style much.

I've been hearing the pounce isn't even his finishing move anymore. SHAME..... SHAME..
Well he does the pounce, then he does some kind of russian leg sweep, back roll, armbar combo. It takes so long and looks so scripted it's not funny. Plus the jobber he's against taps like, right away. Still, he is entertaining, and he's gotten some new moves in his repitoire.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
y0 can someone mabe write down the results of the Royal Rumble when its over tonight, I wont be able to see it sadly =[

Stryks

Smash Hero
Standing tall:
"A crazed WWE Champion John Cena choked out Umaga with the STFU and ring rope to pick up the victory in the Last Man Standing Match at the Royal Rumble."

U have to be ****ing kidding me, 1st a roll up NOW he choked him enough for cena 2 win?! this may be the worst **** ive heard so far, oh dear GOD if I lose the bet of the royal rumble im gonna ****ing go crazy!...
XD

p.s. Cena sux...

Dibs

Smash Lord
Hardyz over MNM
Lashley over Test via countout. Test just walked out. How stupid.
Batista over Kennedy.
Cena over Umaga via tapout. Great, Umaga was just a tool to get Cena over as superman.
Undertaker wins the Rumble. So much for a SURPRISE finish.

Stryks

Smash Hero
**** yeah I won the bet!! I get SSBB AND wii play 4 free!! (cousin will buy them) XD...

dude cena didnt win by tap out, u CANT win by tapout on a last man standing match, he just chocked him so much He couldnt get up...

EEvisu

Smash Lord
haha so Taker will lose to Bastista at Wrestle Mania, how lame =[

who took out Khali?

and yeah I knew the other results, good ****

D.A.N.

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5257-9865-7609
haha so Taker will lose to Bastista at Wrestle Mania, how lame =[

who took out Khali?

and yeah I knew the other results, good ****
Taker took Khali out like a biaaatch. He just punched him a bunch and clotheslined him over. But Khali, being the piece of crap wrestler he is couldn't flip over the ropes on the first try.

It was an ok PPV. Hardys and MNM match was decent. Cena and Umaga's match was good. Rumble was good but not suprising, the rest was bland.

saberhof

Smash Master
this is why i think undertaker is gonna win against batista, Stone Cold Steve Austin won the 2001 Royal Rumble and won the WWE Championship at WrestleMania X-7. Since then, EVERY Rumble winner has won a World Championship at that year’s WrestleMania.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Yeah not to mention taker is 14-0... man if WWE makes batista win (or any other champion, in case taker goes for wwe/ecw title) im gonna be incredibly pissed...

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Hardyz over MNM
Lashley over Test via countout. Test just walked out. How stupid.
Batista over Kennedy.
Cena over Umaga via tapout. Great, Umaga was just a tool to get Cena over as superman.
Undertaker wins the Rumble. So much for a SURPRISE finish.
Undertaker wins the Rumble! Finally! Sweetness!

Stryks

Smash Hero
Ok cena and hbk won the tag championships so...

1) Cena may become part of Dx (doubt it)
2) HHH will have feud with either HBK for replacing him over cena, or with cena being tag team champ with a dx member...

Way to go WWE, give ANOTHER title to the guy who cant wrestle...

Taker appeared on RAW, so he may go for the wwe championship... I pretty much have an idea, Cena ended umaga's streak, cena is the only one ive seen in years to be able to lift the big show, and has been wining matches EVEN with a disafvantage... so im sure Cena, being superman and all, will end taker's streak, seriously if he does it, im trough with WWE COMPLETELY...

FireBomb

Smash Lord
I knew Stryks would have a fit...
I believe that if there's anything or anyone that can end Cena's title run, it's Taker. Looks like we need the big guns to take him out.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Dont get me wrong, I believe taker can end cena once and for all, but id be surprised and pissed WWE ends taker streak with the cena combo, taker has to leave WWE with his streak being ##-0, and if cena ends it, then we'll believe me, REAL wwe fans will riot... XD
Hey I im freakin tired of cena what can I say...

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Stryks I still think Taker is gonna go for Batista I just think he was trying to scare Cena so yeah if he shows up on ECW tonight to then I'll know forsure its all just scare tatics lol.

I'm betting Shawn and Cena will headline Wrestle Mania as the second main event after Taker v. Batista oh and Ortan and Edge will prolly win the tag titles back in a rematch then lose them to someone else later down the road.

Dibs

Smash Lord
All I gotta say is.. THAT is how you do an entrance. (Taker's still gonna fight Boretista I bet.)

E123Omega

Smash Lord
Undertaker's awesome.
Cena's more entertaining than Batista.
Everytime Batista finishes a match, the **** guy looks like he's on steroids, with his veins all popping out and crap.
Hope Undertaker wins at Wreslemania.

Wrestlemania Wishes:

1.Undertaker beats whoever he's facing at Wrestlemania (most likely Batista) and wins the World Heavyweight Championship or WWE Championship, and keeps his streak.
2.Cena loses and turns heel, already getting tired of him being the WWE Champion.
3.Don't care much about ECW. I want ECW to end so they can split the Superstars there and put them on Smackdown and Raw (example: RVD goes back to Smackdown etc.).
4.Hardyz VS MNM in a TLC match. Doubt this will happen due to what already happened to Mercury.
5.Another Money in the Bank match.

That's just about it.

saberhof

Smash Master
1)Undertaker's awesome.
2)Cena's more entertaining than Batista.
3)Everytime Batista finishes a match, the **** guy looks like he's on steroids, with his veins all popping out and crap.
4)Undertaker wins at Wreslemania.
1) True, very true
2) LOL, how is the same routine over and over entertaining?
3) At least he makes a **** good match
4) I edited that one for ya :)

Stryks

Smash Hero
Ok well Taker and batista vs cena and hbk in no way out, the match should be awesome, also Taker will decide who hes gona face at WM on raw, Im pretty sure its batista, but maybe cena, doubt lashley, cause HBK wants to go 4 the title cena has, so if taker goes for it, it will be a triple threath, and batista will probably defend against kennedy, not being a reallly interesting match...

On wwe.com the put cons and pros for every champion, in case undertaker choose one of the 3, he can c pros and cons, check the cons when facing cena:

CONS:
Cena is arguably the most popular Superstar on any brand; should Undertaker go against the fan-favorite, he may be in the unthinkable and unusual position of being booed.

Cmon give me a break, everyone would prefer undertaker and WM, the crow of every WM is way diferent from the crowd on the shows, just c WM22, everyone liked cena on the shows, but at mania, he wouldnt stop being booed...

EEvisu

Smash Lord
That match totally caught me off gaurd I did not see it coming at all, its gonna be mad good but I wanna know who Takers facing, guess we will know soon enough :/

Dibs

Smash Lord
HAHAH they actually said Taker would get booed OVER CENA of all people?!?! LMFAO. I guess the WWE is forgetting ECW on night stand. Cena will get BOOED no matter if he faces Taker or HBK. Batista is BORING. I'd realy prefer Cena vs. Taker than Batista vs. Taker. The build up would be way more interesting. I'd rather have HBK vs. Batista because at least HBK has charisma and can make the time from here till Wrestlemania go smoothly.

Randy better beat Edge at mania too.

Stryks

Smash Hero
^^^ Like taker gettin booed over cena will ever happen XD...

Tough Id like Taker to finish cena once and for all, Im pretty sure he'll face batista, but thats just me, I dont c HBK headin to SD! to face batista, seeing how that would make HHH move to SD! too so DX can still live, unless taker and hbk stay in their brands, and they would switch titles, des wwe championship goes to SD! and WH championship to raw...

My biggest fear is that if taker goes against cena, WWE may do the unforgiveable and make cena win, thus cena wil lseem like a god, and TRUE wwe fans will riot... XD

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Yay Taker chose Bastista which was not at all a surprise to me lol, HBK and Cena will also be going at it so thats pretty cool, clearly this is gonna be a classic WrestleMania but if Taker loses God help us all, I have a feeling Cena is gonna beat HBK though -.-

Stryks

Smash Hero
Batista is tough, but doubt he'll win, unless WWE wnats to make BOTH cena and batista seem like superman, but doubt it, and yeah, I have a feeling cena will win, but im gonna love people booing cena at WM, its priceless, and IF hbk does beat cena, cena wil lget the title back in 2 weeks or at the next PPV... god I hate cena...

D.A.N.

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5257-9865-7609
Cena's more entertaining than Batista.
YES! Why have so few people figured this out?

I'll do a little Wrestlemania Wishes like someone else posted.

- Cena loses. Not only loses, but goes heel. I know I'm not the only one who wants to see this. If fans want to hate Cena then WWE should give them even more reason to.

- Taker wins. He'll probably be retiring soon and being that he's only held the title 4 freakin' times that Wrestlemania streak is all he has.

- Money In The Bank. 2 Superstars from each brand, and CM Punk better win.

- Rey Mysterio in action. I know he's coming to SD in 2 weeks but I don't think he's cleared to compete yet.

- Ahem, MISTER KENNEDY!

...KENNEDY! (Yes. Just to be there.)

- A Women's Championship match worth watching. Sometimes WM has great matches like Trish vs. Mickie or a Triple Threat. Other times we have ******** pillow fights.

Dibs

Smash Lord
I've always thought Cena was more entertaining than Batista.

CM Punk definitely won't win. He's in a bad place with management (for stupid reasons I might add), that's why his push has come to a complete halt. I see Mr. Kennedy..... Kennedy being in that match and winning.

Maverick-X

Smash Rookie
Ok, let's see about predictions on Wrestlemania.

Cena Vs. HBK

Undertaker Vs. Batista

My prediction for WWE Title, is that HBK is gonna win it, but feud with HHH when he comes back.
Undertaker is gonna win the World Title just the fact that he is undefeated at WM.

Also, does anyone think this could be Taker's last year and retiring?

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Farooq needs to sick to the 1 liners...

Maverick I thought the same thing on how WrestleMania would end up and that Triple H will feud w/ Shawn when hes back lol, Taker beetter not lose I mean really his record should remain intact for his retirement.

No Way out seems like it will be good to though, Divas Talent contest FTW!!!

Top Bottom