• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

World Wrestling Entertainment

Karura Karami

Smash Journeyman
Fav.Wrestlers Without order: Edge, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Umaga, Eugene, Mickie James, Victoria, Melina, Undertaker, Bobby Lashley, Batista, The Rock, Hulk Hogan, Rey Misterio, Jeff Hardy, Jeff Jaret, Sting..

..Carlito!!!!!!!!!!!! Hurray for him!!!!!!

Fav. Company: WWE, Smack Down, TNA

I can't watch ECW ;___; I have Direct TV and D.TV doesn't have the channel x__X!!

Stryks

Smash Hero
^^^ Yes yes he is, like yesterday on smackdown! He said a line which I found very funny:

JBL" ...And THATS how u make a statement: U kick someone in the face!!"

I found it to be very funny and lol'ed for quite a while... XD

D.A.N.

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5257-9865-7609
I liked Raw tonight. As usual WWE's product is amazing near Wrestlemania time.

The segment with McMahon mocking Trump and picking Umaga was done well. Vince can still build up a feud great and I expected him to pick Umaga because The Great Khali shouldn't be on live TV and he was the only other "unbeatable" option.

Jeff and Umaga had a less than decent match which was basically all Umaga squashing Jeff. But Jeff Hardy without a title belt is great. Hell, the only thing better is Jeff Hardy without a job.

I'm glad they have Flair and Carlito involved together still but I hope they don't become a tag team. Somebody needs to turn here because with the promo Flair cut you'd think that it takes more than a challenge and a handshake to gain his respect.

The Cena and HBK DVD thing was the worst part of the night next to Khali trying to speak english.

RVD and Edge easily had match of the night. RVD is still a stiff worker and I'm sure it pisses off Edge when he eats boot 3 times in a matter of seconds. But the match was great and I was incredibly surprised with the amount of time it got. I wasn't surprised with Edge winning though. RVD's contract is almost up and I'm sure TNA is knocking at his door. Edge's Wrestlemania streak will probably end this year.

I'm tired of the Mickie and Melina matches because since these two have real life heat with each other all it becomes is hair pulling and stiff kicks. I was extremely surprised Melina won though and the crowd was even into it. The finish was weak though. Mickie slapping Todd was surprising. If she goes back to a psycho heel that'd be nice.

I have no thoughts for Khali and the Highlanders match as I think they're all feces with legs in the ring.

Cena and Orton's match was good. As much as I don't support Cena in the main event he's starting to catch my fancy. Sure he's limited with his moves but his workrate sure makes up for it. Surprised that the match ended by DQ and wasn't just another typical Cena beatdown. Overall good Raw.

Dyse

Smash Journeyman
Trump to choose Austin!!! Also, I am most excited about the money in the bank match. Always great matches. Can't wait for this years.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Trump wont choose Austin but that be cool if he did lol

I say he gets for The Great Khali, that be a great match

Dan as always I must agree w/ you pretty much lol but the DX and Cena DVD was funny in a stupid way an Jeff Hardy w/o the title is gonna be lame ot me =[

D.A.N.

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5257-9865-7609
I'm not gonna spoil anything but Trump is not picking anyone that's been mentioned in the last couple posts. In fact I think alot of people will be disappointed with his pick when you see next Monday.

CM Punk has a Money in the Bank qualifier against Nitro on ECW tonight. I think both these men deserve to be in but I think Punk should be in more to represent ECW at Wrestlemania.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I dont mind spoilers, whos Trump picking?

an is Mr.Kenndy on ECW now or what? :/

RVD should also be in the MITB Match

Stryks

Smash Hero
Man I saw SD! and I was pissed at cena as usual, he didnt do ****!, HBK did EVERYTHING, cena only gave some punches, some backdrops and tags, HBK used most of his moves and (If I recall correctly) cena pin the guy to win the match... pisses me off, hope cena losses at mania...

Havent seen No way out, I know the results, but gonna c it til next weekend, batista going heel, its about **** time...

D.A.N.

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5257-9865-7609
I dont mind spoilers, whos Trump picking?
Oh I forgot this forum had spoiler tags! =P

Trump will pick Lashley (told you it was disappointing) BUT!

Steve Austin will be the referee.

ECW was alright tonight. I'm glad CM Punk won (I called it!) and that was his best match since coming to WWE yet. Nitro was also impressive as usual. The main event was alright. I didn't remember it was Extreme Rules at first and couldn't figure out why nobody was DQed when Holly kicked a chair into Lashley's face and Kennedy low blowed Holly. I thought Lashley might lose for certain reasons but I guess he'll be ECW Champ going into Mania and maybe he won't even defend the title. The RVD vs. Thorn match was alright but they messed some parts up with the outside interference. Thorn still needs some fine tuning in the ring as well. I'm going to lose my mind if I watch another Extreme Expose. I wish that the audience would throw sodas at them while they dance. Notice that in the whole show the only time the crowd was dead was during the Extreme Expose. La Resistance returning was surprising. I'm glad they have a tag team on ECW because it leaves thought for a tag division which means more belts. Snitsky coming out again annoys me only because I don't like Snitsky. Decent show as usual, they still need more talent.

Dibs

Smash Lord
Mr. Kennedy BETTER NOT be on ECW. It's just a show with the intent on building up Lashley as a Main Eventer. Kennedy is RAW calibur.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Lashley is a lame choice lol but okay w/e

I never watch ECW anymore cause it comes on at the same time as Law an Order SVU

Kennedy would make good RAW material, it would certainly spice things up, I'm guessing there will be some swaps after WM right...

Stryks

Smash Hero
Ok I just saw No way out, and seriously Cena didnt do a thing, hbk pretty much used more than 3/4 of his moves, batista brought many moves, including some ive never seen him do, and undertaker, well the guy always brings his game on... these are the moves cena did in no way out:

superplex (this is new, failed at 1st but then succeded)
clothesline (shouldnt consider this move, since ANYONE can do it, but meh)fliying leg drop (this move is new too)
protoplex (cena combo starting)
knuckle shuffle (*sigh*)
bulldog (meh)
choke (OMG hes choking the oponent hes so awesome!!1!)
stf (I put stf, cause thats practically what it is, not stfU, just stf)
FU ( barely was able to do it thanx to sweet chin music from hbk)

Thats it, I didnt consider the punches, cause thats very basic, more than half an hour and this is all cena could do... XD

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I really think that we are gonna hve 2 new Champs come Wrestlemania.

Smackdown was so so for me, I did not like Umaga attacking Ray that was just sad but Khali coming for Kane wa scool, I hope they have a epic match soon.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
^ No.

y0 Lashley is a beast son, when he flew through that cage on ECW that was some of the coolest **** I'd seen in a long time, good **** WWE!

Stryks

Smash Hero
Same, and smackdown, and WWE in general is starting to suck badly, I remember the good ol days, when people would talk smack in a daily basis, rite now ur lucky to hear SOB once in a while, not to mention the guys getting all the glory suck at wrestling, while guys that DO know nhow to wrestle are lucky to appear at least once in the show... im just gonna watch wrestlemania and probably stop watching WWE...

EEvisu

Smash Lord
lashley is.. boring.
hes getting better =[
I still watch it.
cause its still good
I only watch Smackdown. I don't have cable.....
Lol
Same, and smackdown, and WWE in general is starting to suck badly, I remember the good ol days, when people would talk smack in a daily basis, rite now ur lucky to hear SOB once in a while, not to mention the guys getting all the glory suck at wrestling, while guys that DO know nhow to wrestle are lucky to appear at least once in the show... im just gonna watch wrestlemania and probably stop watching WWE...
dont quit now son!!!

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I saw that, nice to see the WWE Wrestlers entertaining the fans outside the ring aswell.

Justin

Smash Apprentice
WWE (WWF at the time) was at it's best when Bret and Owen Hart wrestled. The Hart Foundation was the ****. And yes I know they wore pink..thats what made them even cooler.
Pissed off Canadians with pink and black tights. Those were the days...

Sorry, I just used to be a Bret Hart fan when I watched wrestling on a normal basis.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
I feel you Justin. Bret Hart was one of the best techincal wrestlers......ever. (da Sharpshooter Owns!)

My all time favorite wrestler on WWE was Brock Lesnar. He punished just about every opponent he faced and then some. It's too bad though that he left WWE so sudden. I was so gloomy when that happened.

Other than that I seriously think the future of WWE revolves around Batista and Lashley. Man I can't wait until they face each other. It's gonna be epic!!

E123Omega

Smash Lord
I seriously think the future of WWE revolves around Batista and Lashley. Man I can't wait until they face each other. It's gonna be epic!!
Are you high?
Batista's boring. Anybody noticed that Batista barely lost any matches ever since he was drafted to Smackdown?
I rather watch great crusierweights like Jimmy Wany Yang and Shannon Moore rather than boring Batista.
Lashley's got a lot of potential, but he's boring at the moment.

Top Bottom