• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

World Wrestling Entertainment

Dibs

Smash Lord
I'd rather see Cena vs Micheals for the fact that Boretista is WAY more unbearable to watch for me than Cena is. And I would have prefered a Cena heel turn. It's overdue.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
The way RAW ended make sme think Cena is gonna keep the title but I pray I'm wrong, so many more possible things you can do if HBK is champ, God I like him but LOSE THE TITLE!

Bastista better not win, Takers undefeated streak needs to remain all the way w/ him until the HallOfFame

XSilence

Smash Rookie
The way RAW ended make sme think Cena is gonna keep the title but I pray I'm wrong, so many more possible things you can do if HBK is champ, God I like him but LOSE THE TITLE!

Bastista better not win, Takers undefeated streak needs to remain all the way w/ him until the HallOfFame
Batista will not win the tittle simply because till this day, the WWE writers can't quite find anyone who deserve that kind of glory of beating the undertaker at WM.

It's obvious if you're a true wwe fan that Taker will win the tittle, have it for a phew months then he'll loose it so he can retire.

That's just my Prediction though and besides, batista is gonna turn heel so...

E123Omega

Smash Lord
The writers don't seem to understand how much the ratings will soar if Cenz was to lose the championship.
Did you not see the crowd reactions everytime Cena punched Undertaker?

Cena punches Taker and the crowd reacts with a "Booo!!!!".
Taker punches Cena and the crowd reacts with a "Yay!!!".
I was laughing like OD crazy when that match was going on.

XSilence

Smash Rookie
The writers don't seem to understand how much the ratings will soar if Cenz was to lose the championship.

Cena needs to loose the tittle. He's been with the tittle for almost to 2 years.

Reese

Smash Journeyman
I lmao at that match. I dont think Cena will loose the championship. The wwe are protraying him as an unstoppable force. He has beaten most of the major names in wwe. Remember Angle ? Cena beat him like 10 times in a row, and Angle was the best wrestler (IMO) at the time. He also beat Triple H, Umaga, Benoit, Edge (wait a minute, Edge sucks :laugh: ) I dont that the wwe will make him loose to Shawn...

Stryks

Smash Hero

That happend in WM22, he'll he even entered with a chicago like style (chicago was the home of wm22) and STILL people booed the hell out of him... the TRUE wwe fans are the ones days b4, during and after WM, those that wants to c talent and not just some guy take his shirt off (like most new wwe fans, mostly kids, girls and fat moms) and do what like 7 moves and win the match... seriously if cena wins just like he did in WM22 (and in EVERY match for that matter) im threw with WWE...

RKOrulez

Smash Cadet
I hope Randy Orton wins the money in the bank match. He needs another title run IMO.

Dibs

Smash Lord
I'm rooting for MIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRR KENNEDY...... KENNEDY to win that MITB match. As much as I want randy to win it, I want Kennedy to win it more. Besides, RAW has won that MITB match for the past two wrestlemanias.

Stryks

Smash Hero
guys check Wii.ign.com, smackdown vs raw 08 is offially for da Wii, no info on how its gonna be played has been revealed yet tough, killer screenshots XD...

Stryks

Smash Hero
Well so far its all good:

Kennedy wins da MITB match, he was my 2nd pic after edge...
Khali beats kane, I didnt care 4 da match so meh...
Taker wins XD

Still the greatest qeustion is: will cena retain the championship with 7 moves? I sure hope not...

Stryks

Smash Hero
Cena retains!! This ****ING sucks, seriously, I didnt see the a=match, but if its ANYTHING like his match in WM22, where he does absolutely NOTHING im gonna be uber pissed...

Dibs

Smash Lord
John Cena vs. Shawn Michaels
The crowd HATED Cena btw. Cena actually faired well in this match and took some bumps like a SICK piledriver on the steel steps that busted the back of his head open probably without the use of blading. I'm pretty disappointed that he retained as I was hoping that the WWE would give shawn one last great run starting from a wrestlemania. But I guess the WWE felt the need to make a point that Cena is here to stay.

Melina vs. Ashley
Melina retains over Ashley and I've read that her push is pretty much over so that's awesome news. The match only lasted 3 minutes so there is nothing to say about it.

ECW Originals vs. New Breed
ECW originals won??? That was a surprise for me. RVD scored the pin on striker. 6 minutes. Again, nothing much to say about it.

Kane vs. Khali
SKIP for food. Khali won.

MVP vs. Benoit.
It was odd that MVP lost here as they are shaping him up to be a big star. He is doing better week after week and has greatly exceeded my expectations of him. With the rumors of Benoit moving to RAW, I thought he would have dropped the title here. It was a good match, but to end on a flying headbutt?... yuck.

Battle of the Billionaires
I'm so glad the crowd is turning on Lashley. They were dead for the whole match and only came alive for Austin, Trump, and Shane McMahon interference. I liked shane mcmahon coming out to try and screw trump over. His coast to coast dropkick is amazing to watch. Austin as always was awesome. Plenty of stunners here. With a final stunner to trump that looked horrible, but still, it was a stunner to Trump. Now we get to see way more of Mr. McMahon crying over the hair.... just what Raw needed..

Batista vs. Undertaker
Crowd is turning on Batista too. He did pretty well above my expectations of him in this match too. It was pretty great and Undertaker winning and keeping his streak was the icing on the cake.

Money In The Bank III
AWESOME. My favorite match of the night and pretty much my favorite match for the past three wrestlemanias. It didn't have as much crazy spots that the first two had, but it was still amazing. Jeff Hardy's drop onto Edge into the ladder was AMAZING. Breaking the ladder in half and taking them out for the rest of the match. I'm still unsure if the Edge injury is legit or not. Randy with the RKO's and the RKO off the ladder. I always love seeing that move. Finlay with the Celtic cross off the ladder. And then the Little ******* coming out to try and get the case. Kennedy using the Kenton Bomb on the little ******* off the top of the ladder was crazy. And the result.... Mr. Kennedy has become MISSTTTERRRRR MONEY IN THE BANKKKKKK............ BANK.

Pretty decent wrestlemania this year, and I can't wait for RAW tonight.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I hear Edge broke his back because that ladder was a real one an not the stunt one.

I'm not to surprised that HBK retired after this seeing as HHH will be out longer then expected since his knee is worse then they thought an also I know he just wanted one last WM Main event, it was good.

Kane losing cause of his own weapon was LAME

Taker wining = THANK GOD

Dibs kinda said everything else lolol but I cant wait for these RAW an SmackDowns to see what happens.

notftomearth7

Smash Lord
On the blue planet next to the sun, can't miss it!
I would, in all honesty, like to see more Cor Von in ECW. Champion maybe? Other than the fact that Jimmy Yang isn't CW champ, I'm happy with the title picture now.

Also: Bring Back Test! Holly isn't making the cut as Lashley's main thorn in his side, They need to bring back Sylvan as the Ambassador of Quebec just cuz Rene's future with WWE is in danger. Hey, is there a TNA forum? If not, I'll make one

TJK1997

Smash Journeyman
WE HATE CENA TOO MUCH?!WTF!Cena makes everybody that he faces job has the 5MOD and has held the title for like a YEAR AND 2 MONTHS!

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Cena is not going anywhere for awhile so just except it, he lost one title an he will prolly lose to Randy Orton at some point down the road then mabe he will go heel or w/e

D.A.N.

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5257-9865-7609
Cena is not going anywhere for awhile so just except it, he lost one title an he will prolly lose to Randy Orton at some point down the road then mabe he will go heel or w/e
I doubt Cena will drop the title to Orton of all people. I can't see why WWE would give Orton a title since he has poor behavior backstage, and he doesn't draw like Cena does. They should've let Edge have the title for the 20 months Cena had it. I wonder when WWE changed it's priorities because they usually just go by ratings and Edge drew the most ratings for Raw since 2005 the night after New Year's Revolution when he won the title.

E123Omega

Smash Lord
THE DRAFT HAS ENDED!!!!!!!!!!!

Results of the draft:

Superstars drafted to RAW:

Jillian Hall
William Regal
Bobby Lashley
Mr. Kennedy
Daivari
Paul London & Brian Kendrick
King Booker
Sandman
Snitsky

Superstars drafted to Smackdown!:

The Great Khali
Chris Masters
Torrie Wilson
Ric Flair
Hardcore Holly
The Major Brothers
Victoria
Eugene
Kenny Dykstra
Torrie Wilson
Chris Masters

Superstars drafted to ECW:

Chris Benoit
The Miz
Johnny Nitro
Viscera
The Boogeyman

So what do you guys think about the results of the draft?
Your thoughts?

Top Bottom