• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

World Wrestling Entertainment

Stryks

Smash Hero
Those are not combos (except RKO's but that happens to every finisher once in a final) theyre called finishers, or signature moves...

The cena combo is not a finisher, its a combination of moves then when performe dyou know hes gonna win, he could modify it but no he keeps it as it is, doing it the same way over and over and over... seriously I hope RKO finish him off... Im tired hes on every freakin wwe merchandise and multiple I <3 cena signs... seriosuly u dont see REAL any more, u now only see teen girls, little kids, fat moms and wannabe rapper teens in the crowd... *sigh* cena has killed wrestling...

notftomearth7

Smash Lord
On the blue planet next to the sun, can't miss it!
Cena Combo on Defeat Lashly FTW!
BTW Each wresler has some sort of Combo.

Goldberg: Spear Jackhammer

Orton: Missed RKO, Gets slammed, Counters special into RKO. A.K.A Diamond Cutter

Michaels: Gets busted open, Shoulder Block, Handspring(Occasional seizures), Taps Foot on ground, SUPER KICK

The Rock: Not even gonna talk about but answer me this; Would you Let someone Run Across you twice and drive their Elbow into your chest in a fight?
Actually for the Goldberg combo it's Jackhammer THEN Spear!

Cena def Lashley! C'mon this sucks! Let's take it to a vote in this thread, who's gonna win the Cena/Orton match at SS?????

By the way, I thought about it and... the only thing I don't like about Cena is his uber long championship reign and "The Champ is Here!" to general for me!

Stryks

Smash Hero
Gotta say no, cena will STILL retain the title against RKO, and hopefully HHH heads for the gold... but id be AWESOME is cena DOES lose the title... but like the comentaters say: "Cena hasbeaten the odds AGAIN" hell something tells me even the comentators think the title reign is ********...

Dibs

Smash Lord
Cena is just the new age Hogan basically.

Randy better win the title from Cena. And it really looks like it will happen. Although I'm hoping he keeps the title before HHH buries him with his dictator-like self..

Stryks

Smash Hero
At least hogan was awesome, back then he was like the man, theres no way u can like them, even tought hes practically a cena type wrestler, but cena I mean 10 months with the title? and how doe she keep it? using the cena combo at the last minute...

Besides back in the 80s u could have done anything and get away with it, at this time people dont buy gimmicks anymore thats why cena just freaking sux...

Dibs

Smash Lord
Hogans still exactly like cena.. its just that the formula doesn't work as well anymore.... Cena is a way better wrestler than hogan though. Anyone is.

Cena can perform, you gotta give him that. He'll drop it to Orton finally though. Trust me.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Why Complain about Cena when there was a Wrestler who held his title for like 5 yrs? I dunno who but hes Old...anyway Oh In an Ode to Summerslam, Stryks..."Cena Didnt Kill wrestling, Wreslting Killed Wreslting" lolz

Edit:
Has Anyone Ever Done the Cena Combo in the Game? Its the Funniest thing Ever

FalcoNoJutsu

Smash Apprentice
Cena won't lose to Orton......Orton sucks ***. They need to quit playin around and give Umaga a rematch and let him beat Cena. And i hate how Kane keeps losin every g-**** title match he gets....

HHH isn't winning anymore title matches...he's gettin kinda old for titles. He might win the IC title....wait no...Umaga would beat his *** lol.....

Blazer

Smash Ace
Cena won't lose to Orton......Orton sucks ***. They need to quit playin around and give Umaga a rematch and let him beat Cena. And i hate how Kane keeps losin every g-**** title match he gets....

HHH isn't winning anymore title matches...he's gettin kinda old for titles. He might win the IC title....wait no...Umaga would beat his *** lol.....
Are you serious? HHH not winning anymore titles? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. He has backstage control in case you didn't know and is very popular. When he returns he'll almost undoubtedly be the one to get the title from Cena.

Stryks

Smash Hero
HHH has practically guaranteed a title show, especially against cena, nothing... and I mean NOTHING would please me more than watching cena lose against HHH...

Except obcourse cena gettin in a come or something :p...

btw random anti-cena image!:

Repryx

Smash Champion
If anyone is gonna take it from Cena it should be...I really dont see how they are gonna make Cena lose the Title after he made Khali Tap...Maybe SHane O' Should Get it.

And Why do PPl like Orton? He beats up Old people!!!

BTW I know who should Take it!!! The Undertaker!!!

FalcoNoJutsu

Smash Apprentice
Are you serious? HHH not winning anymore titles? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. He has backstage control in case you didn't know and is very popular. When he returns he'll almost undoubtedly be the one to get the title from Cena.

NO Duh Triple H is popular. But he's done winnin WWE Title Matches...just like Shawn Michaels. HHH might get another shot, but he's not gonna win. Ever since him and HBK formed DX again, its been all about fun....not the WWE Championship. They may win the Tag Titles....but Triple H will remain 11-time World Champion. He won't see 12. And backstage control has NOTHING to do with winning titles. Sh*t....you might as will have said Boogeyman had backstage control when he was on RAW..always sneakin up on people and scarin 'em.....but he didn't win no title. Backstage conctol don't mean sh*t.

Dibs

Smash Lord
^ obviously you dont know how it works behind the scenes do ya? That post just made me laugh.

FalcoNoJutsu

Smash Apprentice
And u must be WWE illiterate. I don't know whats so funny...im just sayin HHH is gonna come back and won't do sh*t......nothin funny.....just a fact.

Dibs

Smash Lord
A fact that'll be proven wrong in about 4 months after summerslam. Count on it. He'll get that title back either that or he'll be chasing it. And he'll have it by wrestlemania.

Repryx

Smash Champion
I dunno....remember what happened at the last wrestlemania Singles event he main evented?

Toilet Paper

Smash Journeyman
Man, how long is it now until the 619 returns!!!! I love Rey Mysterio! When he returns to Smackdown!, Chavo is gettin his butt whooped. BTW, is Satuday night main Event on tonight?

Repryx

Smash Champion
....WHy You Change the Subject???? Grr....No Jk Rey is gonna be pretty good I wonder if hes gonna be a lil buffer like everyone else does...

Dibs

Smash Lord
I dunno....remember what happened at the last wrestlemania Singles event he main evented?
Honestly I STILL can't believe that's happened, but with HHH's ego and backstage power, he'll get it soon enough. Don't worry. He's rumored to come back with that king of kings gimmick, so of course he'll want the title to back it up.

By the way, I am not much a fan of HHH.

Repryx

Smash Champion
The Cena Combo Lost? Stryks Must be throwin a party right about now...But you Realize Cena Losing is the Set-up for the GRAND Cena Combo @ summerslam MUWAHAHAHA the champ will still be here lolz

Cody Rhodes beat up Daivari lolz

Dibs

Smash Lord
Cena will FALL to that RKO MARK MY WORDS!

And cody rhodes is as boring as santino is.

Sugoi

Smash Apprentice
Lol, I agree Dibs, Santino bores me to no end and Cody well I mean I think there is a better way to introduce him but its not so much the gimmick as it is him.

Cena is like cool I guess to a point but I was thinking the way he beat Lashley should have been the way he beat Umaga the first time they fought for the title, that text book roll up he did was fail.

Go Randy, its time for a change.

Sugoi

Smash Apprentice
Khali is just a big mass of stupid, I was not impressed at all by this 'new move' and hes a terrible actor.

And how the anouncers always contradict themselves saying Mark Henry cant be stopped or Khali cant be stopped his hard to ignore, why dont they just fight =/

Testament27

Smash Journeyman
pokemon > wwe or any "pro" wrestling for that matter

have fun watching body builders who happen to have bad acting skills

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
im the biggest 12 year old WWE fan i live in philly so my fav. is ECW!

Raw- Cena, HHH , sandman
SmackDown- the great khali ( is funny to listen to) ,kane, undertaker , edge
ECW- tommy deamer, RVD, Sabu, CM punk, boogeyman

i have been wachting WWF/WWE since i was 2!

Repryx

Smash Champion
How Old is Ric Flair? What are the Storywriters thinking having 7'0 Giants beating up 60+ year old men???

BTW Khali needs English lessons

SuperWario

Smash Rookie
IMO, the whole business has been plummeting for the last few years. Even some of the older generation of wrestlers see it, including HBK and Triple H. Hell, not even half the wrestlers can wrestle (Ex: John Cena, Khali, Batista).

I, for one, miss the good old days of WCW, when it was great wrestling and less story line crap.....also, the story lines were actually interesting, unlike today's

Stryks

Smash Hero
True Khali cant wrestle, but cmon the guy cant even talk english cut him some slak, tought cena talks too MUCH and he sux at wrestling so bad...

Seriously:
WWF era/ WCW era = teens and adults
Cena era = Kids, fat moms, teen girls and "hip" wannabe rappers...

Yep WWE sux now...

Stryks

Smash Hero
Yeah pretty much, ever since he won the title kinds have been appearing more and more often, now if you compare eras, WHERES the smash talk? I hardly ever hear the SOB word anymore... I hardly hear ANYTHING wtf wheres the violence?

Oh yeah WWE is now kid friendly, good one vince... anyway yeah cena pretty much accomplished this and I hate him to death... hes not even funny...

and wtf 10+ months with the title?! COME ON!

Repryx

Smash Champion
But he Made the belt spinny! Lolz I remember askin my Dad what an SOB was when the Undertaker said it lolz.

AndCmondont the "Unstoppables" Make it Boring? Umaga and Khali and the whole "I DONT THINK ANYONE CAN BEAT THEM!!!" then they Lose...lolz then Cena "I think hes gonna Lose and he Wins! CLASSIC lolz.

SuperWario

Smash Rookie
lol Yeah, it seems like everything revolves around the wrestlers that....can't wrestle. Cena has a good arsenal of slams, don't get me wrong, but he uses the SAME moves over and over, plus, when it comes to mat wrestling, he only has one move--the STF (or STFU--his corny way of putting it).

Seriouly, it's been like what? 3 years since Cena's had the title on and off? Man, they need a new champion--one the fans aren't bored of, and one that can wrestle good.

I was pissed when HBK didn't beat Cena awhile back for the title. He should've have won--hasn't had a singles title in years

Edit: stupid typos--typing too fast >.<

Blazer

Smash Ace
Cena has had the belt for a collective of nearly three years. They've pushed him to the point where NOONE likes him anymore. Not even the teenage girls. They need to push high flyers that actually excite the crowd. Start with Jeff Hardy who is already MASSIVEly over and then slowly push more and more of them to Main event.

You can't blame Khali for his wrestling skills. His character is one that lumbers to the ring, hits you twice, and then the match is over. Not his fault even if he really can't wrestle.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Agree, the title practically says: "For cena", i mean many times before did the title get a makeover, eve austin did it, but it wasnt permanent! that **** title is stupid, nody cares if it spin anymore, when was the last tme cena spinned it?

and Champ? wtf? its CHAMPION not champ...
really high flyers are the best, anyone seen yimmy wang yang? u gotta be kidding! jeff and mysterio are good too... and cmon give the title to kennedy, that guy is just too good...

Blazer

Smash Ace
Edge used the spinner belt too though. His was just way better. Cena needs to go back to his rapper gimmick so that he can use it like a spinner belt and not one that jsut randomly spins as he walks around.

Kennedy should have the title your right. He's the best of both worlds. He can be a high flyer and he can do bigger moves. He's awesome when you hand him a microphone too. Heck, give Matt Hardy the belt to work them in there. He does a few flying moves. Have Kennedy and Matt feud to show how a match should be done.

Top Bottom