• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

World Wrestling Entertainment

Sugoi

Smash Apprentice
Randy or Kennedy would be fine picks to win the title right now IMO, with trash like John Morission having the ECW title its a shame for much better wrestlers not to get it.

Repryx

Smash Champion
I only want randy to get it to make it interesting if HHH wanted the title but other than that Cena Combo wins everytime!!!!YESHH

Dibs

Smash Lord
Randy or Kennedy would be fine picks to win the title right now IMO, with trash like John Morission having the ECW title its a shame for much better wrestlers not to get it.
Oh.. My.. God... you're kidding me? You don't like Mr. Nitro?

Repryx

Smash Champion
Cody rhodes has Disgraced his Fathers Arsenal 2nite in the royal rumble...Goldust was better

EDIT:Is it me or does Sandman resemble Bryan Fury from Tekken?
EDIT 2: William Regal won...YOu know what that means...John Cena will keep the title for another 10 months

Take that Stryks lolz

FalcoNoJutsu

Smash Apprentice
Nitro sucks, ECW sucks, thats why they have a ponkass champion.....

Cena is gonna beat Orton. You see how he's been gettin beat up and sh*t lately....which means he's gonna beat Orton at Summerlsam.

Sugoi

Smash Apprentice
I've just ben thinking even if he does lose will he just stay in the title hunt like Batista is doing on Smackdown because its like they cant think of anything new for these people to do.

Dibs

Smash Lord
Pretty much the plan is... Orton should get the title, then HHH will get it from Orton when he comes back. And once Wrestlemania comes along, we'll have the Cena vs HHH rematch from two years ago, except with HHH having the title this time. That disgusts me. The past 5 or so wrestlemanias have had Cena in a title match.

Sugoi

Smash Apprentice
Interesting, I'm not crazy about Cena getting to headline yet another WrestleMania but atleast HHH will be champ, I swear somehow that guy always ends up getting what he wants lol.

Repryx

Smash Champion
My Lil Sis Is Ctying cuz of the Boogeyman How do I get her to stop??????? His Contacts are Creepy

Repryx

Smash Champion
When The Moon Hits Your Eye Like a Big Pizza Pie..........................................................****

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
did you know....
Ex-Wrestler Crush Adams Is Found Dead
Associated Press

Brian "Crush" Adams, was found dead Monday in his Florida home. (WWE)

TAMPA, FLA. (AP) - A former pro wrestler is dead and authorities aren't sure what killed him. Brian "Crush" Adams was found unconscious in his home in Tampa, Fla., and rescue workers called by Adams' wife couldn't revive him.

Police say there were no visible signs of injury and they don't think foul play was involved. They're awaiting autopsy results.

Adams was 44 and a former world tag team champion, who last performed for what is now known as World Wrestling Entertainment in 2001.

His death comes less than two months after pro wrestler Chris Benoit killed his wife and son before hanging himself on the cable of a weight machine in his Georgia home.

08-14-07 12:12 EDT

FalcoNoJutsu

Smash Apprentice
Pretty much the plan is... Orton should get the title, then HHH will get it from Orton when he comes back. And once Wrestlemania comes along, we'll have the Cena vs HHH rematch from two years ago, except with HHH having the title this time. That disgusts me. The past 5 or so wrestlemanias have had Cena in a title match.

Pretty much.......this is all wrong. Cena will beat Orton and......Triple H sucks ***.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Falconojutsu, by any chance u 14-15ish or younger? cause only kids like cena for his 5 moves instead of HHH who CAN wrestle...

and wrestling is fake, vince is making cena win for money, thus he will continue to beat the odds EVERY TIME cause hes popular... but any person with a brain can see he cant wrestle...

FalcoNoJutsu

Smash Apprentice
Falconojutsu, by any chance u 14-15ish or younger? cause only kids like cena for his 5 moves instead of HHH who CAN wrestle...

and wrestling is fake, vince is making cena win for money, thus he will continue to beat the odds EVERY TIME cause hes popular... but any person with a brain can see he cant wrestle...

No, i've probably been watchin wrestling longer that u have. Triple H is the cheatingest mother ****er in WWE history.....he can't win a match BY HIS **** SELF......He always needs help. When he was with DX, he always had Chyna helpin him. When he was in Evolution, he always had Flair, Batista, or Orton to help him. When Triple H beat Goldberg and Kane in that Triple Threat Match for the Heavyweight Championship, Kane had the match won. Triple H was gettin his *** wooped. His dumb *** was still out the ring.....Kane chokeslames goldberg, By this time Triple H is at least on his knees bout to get in the ring, BATISTA pulls Kane out the ring so Triple H can get the win.....HE SUCKS!!!!!!!

E123Omega

Smash Lord
No, i've probably been watchin wrestling longer that u have. Triple H is the cheatingest mother ****er in WWE history.....he can't win a match BY HIS **** SELF......He always needs help. When he was with DX, he always had Chyna helpin him. When he was in Evolution, he always had Flair, Batista, or Orton to help him. When Triple H beat Goldberg and Kane in that Triple Threat Match for the Heavyweight Championship, Kane had the match won. Triple H was gettin his *** wooped. His dumb *** was still out the ring.....Kane chokeslames goldberg, By this time Triple H is at least on his knees bout to get in the ring, BATISTA pulls Kane out the ring so Triple H can get the win.....HE SUCKS!!!!!!!

That's what heels are supposed to do........

Stryks

Smash Hero
Omega wins, heels are SUPPOSED to be cheaters, ever seen cena when he was a heel? he cheated too OMG BLASPHEMY!! No its true....

Heels ALWAYS cheat, yet HHH is STILL a **** good wrestler, he knows the way around the ring, or did you not see WM22?? he was DOMINATING... BUT you know cena, beating the odds AGAIN!! how he did it?

Tackle
clotheslines if were lucky
modified side slam
knuckle shuffle
FU
STF (its called STF, always have been, he just put the U to be cool... *sigh*)

cena cant wrestle, watch HBK vs angle WM21, and then watch cena vs umaga, compare....

FalcoNoJutsu

Smash Apprentice
Every wrestler has a 4 or 5 move set when they win.....no matter if they're a heel or face.

Goldberg: Gorilla press slam, Spear, Jackhammer
Triple H: High knee, knee to face, Pedigree
Kane/Undertaker: Powerslam, Big Boot, Chokeslam(Kane)/Tombstone(Undertaker)
Umaga: Powerslam, Kick to face, Headbutt off top rope, *** splash, Samoan spike(Umaga is just that Niigga)

Repryx

Smash Champion
Omega wins, heels are SUPPOSED to be cheaters, ever seen cena when he was a heel? he cheated too OMG BLASPHEMY!! No its true....

Heels ALWAYS cheat, yet HHH is STILL a **** good wrestler, he knows the way around the ring, or did you not see WM22?? he was DOMINATING... BUT you know cena, beating the odds AGAIN!! how he did it?

Tackle
clotheslines if were lucky
modified side slam
knuckle shuffle
FU
STF (its called STF, always have been, he just put the U to be cool... *sigh*)

cena cant wrestle, watch HBK vs angle WM21, and then watch cena vs umaga, compare....

Not ALL Heels Cheat...Vince McMahon....He can Legally do W/E the Heck he wants so Its techically Not Cheating!!! lolz

BTW Cenas STFU is a Stepover Toehold SLeeper....Know WHat that Means???Its a STS not a STF HE Made STFU to be consistant w/ FU YOU FAIL 4 THE 1st TIME!!!! BTW STF is a Stepover Toehold Facelock...(Back From My Wrestling games I played...Its nice to see why they a abbreviated and STF was my Fave submission....)

BTW Umage is a Heel but he technically doesnt Cheat...Lashley was a Heel against Cena but he didnt Cheat....The Modified Side Slam used to be the Protoplex from Cenas Earlier Gimmicks.....(That explains why he uses it)...Shoulder Blocks...He Played football...Stryks How Much you Wanna Bet if you use the Cena Combo in a Real fight it'd Work? lolz Even against a 7'10 Giant!!!!

Dibs

Smash Lord
Not ALL Heels Cheat...Vince McMahon....He can Legally do W/E the Heck he wants so Its techically Not Cheating!!! lolz

BTW Umage is a Heel but he technically doesnt Cheat...Lashley was a Heel against Cena but he didnt Cheat....The Modified Side Slam used to be the Protoplex from Cenas Earlier Gimmicks.....(That explains why he uses it)...Shoulder Blocks...He Played football...Stryks How Much you Wanna Bet if you use the Cena Combo in a Real fight it'd Work? lolz Even against a 7'10 Giant!!!!
Umaga... go refresh your memory a bit by watching some matches when he had Armando Estrada by his side. Sure, he squashed the WEAKER wrestlers, but when it came to a major one like Lashley or so, Armando would distract.

Lashley wasn't fully heel against Cena. The writer's wouldn't decide if they wanted their golden boy to be a heel or a face. They ultimately decided on sticking with face on their final match, thus, no cheating.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Point of the matter is: Cena can't wrestle and doesn't deserve the title, I got really REALLY pissed when JBL called cena the new legend, I was like WTF?!

Seriously im getting tired of WWE.... long live attitude era!

Stryks

Smash Hero
Ok cena fans listen up:

Compare THESE matches:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ma7NiVVwZ7U&mode=related&search=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLv7oKr-aus

with CENA matches:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zTP7nSXo8o&mode=related&search=

Compare, u have GREAT athletes in the best era of WWE, pure violence and people kicking their *****, smash mouthing and almost no kid in site, just guys that want top notch violence...

NOW WWE is kid friendly, it sickens me, at SNME when Randy RKOed cena on the chair, the camera looked at people on the audience to check their faces of shock, what happended? 6-10 shots and they wre ALL kids... not only that when was the last time they REALLY smash mouthed? the closest thing now is offending the other guys mom, and that alone is asking too much...

ever since cena won the title WWE has chaged for the worse, the REAL Wrestling fans dont go always for the face, they go for the guy THAT CAN WRESTLE, and the kids just go for the good guy, cena cant wrestle, he was a football dropout that looked at wrestling for a chance to enter, unfortunelly for wrestling fans he killed the attitude era... now welcome WWE 4 Kidz...

FalcoNoJutsu

Smash Apprentice
Ok cena fans listen up:

Compare THESE matches:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ma7NiVVwZ7U&mode=related&search=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLv7oKr-aus

with CENA matches:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zTP7nSXo8o&mode=related&search=

Compare, u have GREAT athletes in the best era of WWE, pure violence and people kicking their *****, smash mouthing and almost no kid in site, just guys that want top notch violence...

NOW WWE is kid friendly, it sickens me, at SNME when Randy RKOed cena on the chair, the camera looked at people on the audience to check their faces of shock, what happended? 6-10 shots and they wre ALL kids... not only that when was the last time they REALLY smash mouthed? the closest thing now is offending the other guys mom, and that alone is asking too much...

ever since cena won the title WWE has chaged for the worse, the REAL Wrestling fans dont go always for the face, they go for the guy THAT CAN WRESTLE, and the kids just go for the good guy, cena cant wrestle, he was a football dropout that looked at wrestling for a chance to enter, unfortunelly for wrestling fans he killed the attitude era... now welcome WWE 4 Kidz...

Ur matches don't prove anything.....

Everybody expected Cena's match against Khali to not be great...HE'S FIGHTING A 7 FOOT *****!!!!! Any match against a 7 foot m*other f*cker won't be a great match. Stone Cold and The Rock were the John Cena of their time cause they were winnin all the time too!!! Woopin everybody's a** and sh*t.

And the camera's showin kids faces during SNME....WHO GIVES A F*CK!!! WWE isn't all kid friendly. Do you call Umaga goin around destroyin sh*t and woopin everybodys *** kid friendly? Do you call Kennedy woopin Lashley's *** kid friendly? If WWE was kid friendly, there would be no WWE Divas, Kane would come out givin kids suckers before his matches and Carlito would come down the entrance ramp ridin a unicycle. Don't get mad cause Cena is just that dude.....but Umaga is that #1 *****....

Dibs

Smash Lord
Do you call Umaga goin around destroyin sh*t and woopin everybodys *** kid friendly? Do you call Kennedy woopin Lashley's *** kid friendly?
Yes. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Top Bottom