• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

World Wrestling Entertainment

Stryks

Smash Hero
Falcnojustsu I can tell u didn't see the attitude era:

Divas use to fight, strip and even appear naked from time to time, u heard me NAKED...
Umaga beating up someone? oh yeah thats much better than watching mankind being pushed by undertaker several feet from a hell in a ceel falling over a table, yeah...
kennedy whooping lashleys ass? oh yeah thats way way better than a buried alive match between stone cold and undetaker...

Wow wait wwe aint kid friendly? wow I guess insulting the other guys mom is as disrespectful calling someone a son of a ***** while hitting him with a baseball bat covered in barb wire, oh yeah eugene says hi...

Did you NOT see kane BEFORE removing the mask? that was scary ****, now hes a FACE, a demonic dude is a FACE and constantLY LOSING, yeah way better than his feud with taker years back...

Even IF khali cant wrestle, u expect cena "who can wrestle" (not really) to put one hell of a show just like HBK always does it or edge or HHH, and yet no... it doesnt happen...

saberhof

Smash Master
Falcnojustsu I can tell u didn't see the attitude era:

Divas use to fight, strip and even appear naked from time to time, u heard me NAKED...
Umaga beating up someone? oh yeah thats much better than watching mankind being pushed by undertaker several feet from a hell in a ceel falling over a table, yeah...
kennedy whooping lashleys ass? oh yeah thats way way better than a buried alive match between stone cold and undetaker...

Wow wait wwe aint kid friendly? wow I guess insulting the other guys mom is as disrespectful calling someone a son of a ***** while hitting him with a baseball bat covered in barb wire, oh yeah eugene says hi...

Did you NOT see kane BEFORE removing the mask? that was scary ****, now hes a FACE, a demonic dude is a FACE and constantLY LOSING, yeah way better than his feud with taker years back...

Even IF khali cant wrestle, u expect cena "who can wrestle" (not really) to put one hell of a show just like HBK always does it or edge or HHH, and yet no... it doesnt happen...
I also liked Kane when he teamed up with his bro. and yeah, i haven't seen john do anything different, i wish Brock Lesnar was back to send him back to the hospital.

anyone remember the burrito filled with laxatives that big show ate?. i remember it just now. Eddie was awesome.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Well yeah guys, I still watch WWE, but not as much anymore. When superstar legends like Goldberg, Brock Lesnar, The Rock, Stone Cold, etc. left, so did WWE's mojo.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Well yeah guys, I still watch WWE, but not as much anymore. When superstar legends like Goldberg, Brock Lesnar, The Rock, Stone Cold, etc. left, so did WWE's mojo.
Agreed!!

but yesterday one of wrestlings legends happened to return just yesterday on RAW, it was Triple H, apperently he was out for 8 months or so, which I had no clue about since I don't even what it, but I happened to have catched RAW yesterday and Triple H was a special guest in Carlito's Cabana, and the hilarious part was after Carlito spitted on Triple H well you know...he pedigreed him which was hte best part

Repryx

Smash Champion
Cool IM FINALLY in someones sig XD

HHH AND STONE COLD FTW!!
BTW Cena SUX
We know you dont like Cena which is why we are purchasing you the oppurtunity to spend the day with him and learn his Combo firsthand:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Stone Cold FTW!! indeed! but I also just found out that he's in a movie which I never knew about, but it's suppose to be released on DVD soon, as I guess I'll check it out since it's Stone Cold

@Stryks: wow! I never knew that, and all this time on SWF

Stryks

Smash Hero
HHH sucks....he's the suckiest wrestler in WWE History....right next to edge....they both suck ***...

WHAT?! Those guys are on the TOP of the professional athelete list, THEY CAN WRESTLE, it doesnt matter if theyre heel, old whatever, as long as they can WRESTLE (note it's called world WRESTLING entertainment) then they will be loved by REAL wrestling fans...

u have to be one of the many kids that go for the good guy, no matter if they suck or are godly in wrestling, as long as theyre good and are people to look up to, cena is an abomination to wrestling, he cant wrestle and the ONLY reason vince is making him win (wrestling is fake OMG!) is because kids, fat moms, horny teens and wannabe rappers are buying his merchandise cause its cool to wear exagerated camo clothes and for some reason pitbulls are awesome cause cena likes them... give me a break...

again watch cena vs hhh wm22, see whose the guy theyre cheering for? thats HHH, and notice theyre are almost NO KIDS, FAT MOMS, HORNY TEENS AND WANNABE RAPPERS IN SIGTH, only real wrestling fans, and theyre booing cena, oh the truth hurts...

Amaggad

Smash Apprentice
i hardly get to see WWE i watch TNA more..
but anyway i think the fans at ECW one night stand said it best about cena when he came out... Same Old ****

i only watch it to see HHH, HBK and Mysterio (the best) now really

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
I only watch WWE for the good and upcoming talent.

CM Punk. Jeff Hardy. Mr. Kennedy. John Morrison. Elijah Burke.

And then there's the great ones like Triple H, The Undertaker, and Edge.

AND JUST TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT:
JOHN CENA, BATISTA, THE GREAT KHALI, AND BOBBY LASHLEY ARE HORRIBLE WRESTLERS!

FalcoNoJutsu

Smash Apprentice
I only watch WWE for the good and upcoming talent.

CM Punk. Jeff Hardy. Mr. Kennedy. John Morrison. Elijah Burke.

And then there's the great ones like Triple H, The Undertaker, and Edge.

AND JUST TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT:
JOHN CENA, BATISTA, THE GREAT KHALI, AND BOBBY LASHLEY ARE HORRIBLE WRESTLERS!
I hope u weren't referring to Jeff Hardy as UPCOMING TALENT. He's been wrestling and winnin titles for nearly 8 or 9 yrs.......

And edge and triple H aren't good wrestlers........they suck dyck. They're two of the cheatingest bytch wrestlers in WWE/WWF History......

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
I hope u weren't referring to Jeff Hardy as UPCOMING TALENT. He's been wrestling and winnin titles for nearly 8 or 9 yrs.......

And edge and triple H aren't good wrestlers........they suck dyck. They're two of the cheatingest bytch wrestlers in WWE/WWF History......
I'm refering to Jeff Hardy as needing a big boost. Maybe a Heavyweight title conender.

Repryx

Smash Champion

Stryks is gonna be all over this soon....this is repetitive so who is Vince's son?

PIT_IS_BACK

Smash Journeyman

Edge does suck, but Triple H...sure he is a cheating douche, but at least he can deliver a good match unlike other people...like Cena

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
Edge does suck, but Triple H...sure he is a cheating douche, but at least he can deliver a good match unlike other people...like Cena
At least Triple H and Edge can make a match interesting and spice it up a bit.

Cena does the same stuff every match. His last, and only, good match was against Umaga where he used the ring ropes.

I'm tired of seeing powerhouses winning the Heavyweight titles. (aka Khali, Cena, Batista, Lashley) Thats why I mainly watch ECW to see great wrestlers like Punk, Morrison, and Burke.

FalcoNoJutsu

Smash Apprentice
Stryks is gonna be all over this soon....this is repetitive so who is Vince's son?

He son must be somebody thats dead....cause the DNA guy or whoever that told them it wasn't kennedy told them "things are lookin up"...............yeah, his son is dead i think.

Stryks

Smash Hero
OR it could mean its a tall wrestler, "looking up"...

falconnojutsu u have filed so MUCH with that post, they maybe cheaters, BUT HEELS AND BABYFACES DONT MATTER, the IN RING SKILL is what matters, people were chanting lets go booker when he faced cena in his hometwo... CENAS HOMETOWN and was still being booed, while guys like CM Punk DONT get booed, WHY? because he can WRESTLE...

cena does the same moves over and over, adding one new move every 6 months or so...

if u go by whose heel and whose face then u fail, thats not being a TRUE wrestling fans, most of the people on the audience aint wrestling fans, they just go to see cena win, which is BS about him beating top greats like edge, HHH, HBK and so on...

cena is by far one of the worst champions ever, and check the raw poll:
71 PERCENT WANT CENA TO LOSE THE TITLE AND 19 PERCENT WANT HIM FIRED, do the math, only 10 percent of the fans want him to stay as he is...

Edge and HHH suck?

Hmm I guess I MUST have imagined the edge vs foley match in WM22 where they stoled the show, and the HHH and HBK match in survivor series (either survivor series or summerslam dont remember) a few years back, oh yeah thats TOTALLY better than cena getting his *** handed to him 90% of the match vs orton and FUing him so **** like to win the match... yeah...

Dibs

Smash Lord
..... That was sooooooo ********. Edge has been amazing ever since his rated r gimmick took off. HHH... I still hate him and his backstage politics... He gets to squash anyone he wants because he's the bosses son..

71 PERCENT WANT CENA TO LOSE THE TITLE AND 19 PERCENT WANT HIM FIRED, do the math, only 10 percent of the fans want him to stay as he is...
Lol, I voted in that poll. I'll give cena some slack though. He's better than Khali, Batista, And lashley combined. Cena can carry a match at least. The former three, need someone awesome to carry them to an awesome match. That's why Batista and Khali matches are HORRIBLE.

So cena's not all that bad, I've grown to ignore the 5 moves of death... he's a new age hogan.. we gotta deal with it...... Just hope he gets the belt OFF soon. I read that at cyber sunday, he's battling orton again, so he'll probably retain at freakin unforgiven. If he does, I don't even want orton to get the title anymore, he'll just be instantly defeated by HHH at that time. Just make HHH the downfall of cena, then i'll be happy.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
HHH sucks....he's the suckiest wrestler in WWE History....right next to edge....they both suck ***...
You dare compare one of the greatest wrestelers of all time, Triple HHH, to that loser Edge? How dare you!! I loathe people like you! Che.......maybe just maybe you were tipsy when you typed this post.

cena_wolf

Smash Journeyman
You dare compare one of the greatest wrestelers of all time, Triple HHH, to that loser Edge? How dare you!! I loathe people like you! Che.......maybe just maybe you were tipsy when you typed this post.
Ok, enough. Both Triple H and Edge are some of the most respected names in the industry, no matter what you think about kayfabe or any of that. I'm personally a fan of both, and it makes me sad to see people birate someone's talet because of what his kayfabe character does. :laugh:

On another note...

Dibs said:
Lol, I voted in that poll. I'll give cena some slack though. He's better than Khali, Batista, And lashley combined. Cena can carry a match at least. The former three, need someone awesome to carry them to an awesome match. That's why Batista and Khali matches are HORRIBLE.

So cena's not all that bad, I've grown to ignore the 5 moves of death... he's a new age hogan.. we gotta deal with it...... Just hope he gets the belt OFF soon. I read that at cyber sunday, he's battling orton again, so he'll probably retain at freakin unforgiven. If he does, I don't even want orton to get the title anymore, he'll just be instantly defeated by HHH at that time. Just make HHH the downfall of cena, then i'll be happy.
Hell, I'm a die-hard Cena fan (just look at my user name! :p), and even I want Cena to drop the strap and turn heel. His current gimmick is kinda getting boring.

Oh, and I can't wait for the eventual Edge/Taker war. You know it's going to happen. It just has to. WM24 Hell in a Cell, anyone? :chuckle:

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Ok, enough. Both Triple H and Edge are some of the most respected names in the industry, no matter what you think about kayfabe or any of that. I'm personally a fan of both, and it makes me sad to see people birate someone's talet because of what his kayfabe character does. :laugh:

:chuckle:
Here's da lowdown:.......

I like Triple H and I cant' stand Edge

You like them both and don't like it when peoples insult Edge.

GET OVER YOURSELF! I'VE GOT 1ST AMENDMENT RIGHTS TO SAY HE'S THE KING OF LOSERS!

Repryx

Smash Champion

Stryks is gonna be all over this soon....this is repetitive

falconnojutsu u have filed so MUCH with that post, they maybe cheaters, BUT HEELS AND BABYFACES DONT MATTER, the IN RING SKILL is what matters, people were chanting lets go booker when he faced cena in his hometwo... CENAS HOMETOWN and was still being booed, while guys like CM Punk DONT get booed, WHY? because he can WRESTLE...

cena does the same moves over and over, adding one new move every 6 months or so...

if u go by whose heel and whose face then u fail, thats not being a TRUE wrestling fans, most of the people on the audience aint wrestling fans, they just go to see cena win, which is BS about him beating top greats like edge, HHH, HBK and so on...

Edge and HHH suck?

Hmm I guess I MUST have imagined the edge vs foley match in WM22 where they stoled the show, and the HHH and HBK match in survivor series (either survivor series or summerslam dont remember) a few years back, oh yeah thats TOTALLY better than cena getting his *** handed to him 90% of the match vs orton and FUing him so **** like to win the match... yeah...
OWNED OWNED OWNED I TOTALLY CALLED IT lolz Stryks is a Cena Hater If he could I think he'd start a war on Cena *Orton kicked his dad so he is gonna lose*

cena_wolf

Smash Journeyman
Here's da lowdown:.......

I like Triple H and I cant' stand Edge

You like them both and don't like it when peoples insult Edge.

GET OVER YOURSELF! I'VE GOT 1ST AMENDMENT RIGHTS TO SAY HE'S THE KING OF LOSERS!
Never said you didn't. If that's what it came off as, my appologies. You have your right. :p

As for McMahon's son, I think it's gonna be Eric Bischoff.

...what? It could happen! :p

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
Never said you didn't. If that's what it came off as, my appologies. You have your right. :p

As for McMahon's son, I think it's gonna be Eric Bischoff.

...what? It could happen! :p
I think I read somewhere that Eric Bishoff has cut all ties he has to thw WWE.
We'll just have to wait 'til Monday to find out.

Dibs

Smash Lord
I hope its not HHH.... he's already married to stephanie.. I thought they were gonna reveal that...

I'm hoping it's kennnnneeeedddddddyyyyy

Top Bottom