• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

World Wrestling Entertainment

cena_wolf

Smash Journeyman
A brotha doesn't care for Khali much but man Batista stays!! And Undertaker needs to like go to Raw after he finishes his quarrel with Edge (when he comes back) and Mark Henry.
...but Edge is SmackDown! now...

I'm betting Kane's gonna get his hands on Edge when he comes back first. Then, 'Taker and Edge feud till 'Mania.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Well unforgiven was crap, the only GOOD thing is that batista won the title, dont get me wrong I h8 batista he cant wrestle, but at least when taker and him fud, it will be better than the khali taker feud, the ultimate match would be taker vs batista vs rey... awesome...

anyway cena retained, and today marks the 1 year anniversary of him winning the title... in other words THE worst year in WWE...

Repryx

Smash Champion
Stryks...you Should Join the Chain-Gang you are like Cena's # 365th fan lolz People dont realize that Cena isnt gonna lose the belt to who they want him to lose it to Hes gonna lose it when he turns 50 Just how I planned it

Stryks

Smash Hero
Is cena still the "favorite" or do people now boo when he comes out? I havent seen in a while.
U can still hear the boos, in raw shows and in summerslam, IDK about unforgiven...
anyway he still gets boos, u can hear high pitch voices chanting cena (girlss, fat moms, and kids) and deep voices saying he sux (real wrestling fans)... tough it seems like the real fans are just not going to WWE anymore, I mean all u hear is the high pitched voices... cena era has killed WWE...

cena_wolf

Smash Journeyman
I dunno...

...it's not really about all of the Smarks and "real wrestling fans" and everything. I mean, I know I'm a real wrestling fan, but I'm a Cena fan, too. I think WWE's trying to usher in a new generation of fans. I mean, Cena's pretty much their posterboy right now, like Hogan was in the 80's and The Rock and Stone-Cold were in the 90's. It's not a bad thing, business-wise. Sure, it demerits the sport a bit, but people have other brands to watch if they think WWE sucks. I mean, TNA is going strong now (nice move going to 2 hrs, BTW), and ROH is got a helluva following in the indie scene.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Rey...Messed up his wrestlemania moment like 2 years ago....FUNNIES THING EVER he slipped off the turnbuckle doing a 619 it was....lolz I still gots love for him though....@ Stryks (Cena Combo)

notftomearth7

Smash Lord
On the blue planet next to the sun, can't miss it!
Chuck Palumbo owns everyone.
Rey owns everyone
Why does everybody hate Kahli? I made this point before, he's like Andre The Giant '07 and if I may be so bold, Andre wasn't that great either.

Guys with power and speed are the guys that I watch!

Judas whatshisface on TNA scares the holy crap out of me!

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
i don't enjoy watching flair and his "gay" moves...

Yea punching Carlito in the balls then dancing around while his hand is still on Carlito's thing screaming "wooooo" is amusing...well, not for me it isn't...
Haha

Well Flair is one of he greatest wrestlers ever. i just wished he wouldv'e retired sooner like in his prime.

0rion

Smash Journeyman
I'm like so freakin gullible it's not even funny! A brotha actually thought that Coach was gonna strip Cena of his title.

^^That's like da only way I see Cena losing it. Da storyline has it to wear he's not ever gonna lose it by pinfall or submission. Dammmmn dumb peoples at Raw.

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
I'm like so freakin gullible it's not even funny! A brotha actually thought that Coach was gonna strip Cena of his title.

^^That's like da only way I see Cena losing it. Da storyline has it to wear he's not ever gonna lose it by pinfall or submission. Dammmmn dumb peoples at Raw.
Chris Jericho is coming back and ten bucks says he destroys Cena.

Repryx

Smash Champion
NO wasnt Cena the one who got him "fired"??? Its gonna be

3 weeks of Cena getting PWNed the PPV CENA WINS YES!!!!!!!!

Stryks

Smash Hero
You should be happy repryx, just one more talentless wrestler retaining the title which so many people in the 80s sweat, bleed and teared for just so the company gets more kids to buy the merchandise...

bravo WWE, bravo...

Top Bottom