• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

World Wrestling Entertainment

0rion

Smash Journeyman
I think everyone can agree that both Cena AND the Rock AND even Steve Austin for that matter all have a crappy moveset. The thing that Rock and Austin have that Cena doesn't is however, a way better sense of charisma and a better sense of how to connect with the fans. But back then in the attitude era, the wrestlers didn't have every single bit of their promos written for them like they do now. That's what made them so edgy, so lovable. The real charismatic wrestlers really did get popular. Now a days.. the writers backstage have cena's promo's and raps all written out for him and it just doesn't work.

Cena's not so bad. It's just that the writers have handled him horribly and shoved him down our throats. Remember back when he first came out with that rapper gimmick? I loved it and that was really CENA doing his promos and not the writers. About midway through the rapper gimmick, the writers took over to tame it down. That's when we hated the character.. It just all relates there.

Hell, I don't even remember what my main point of this post was gonna be.

Oh yeah.. Y2J got the best of Rock in his debut. Believe that.
Da Rock and Austin I guess wowed da fans when they did stuff like beat da livin stuffin out of McMahon himself, have catchy one liners like "I have da millions and billions of fans", and lets not forget Austin's rebelish nature with drinkin beer in da squared circle.

Cena has........uh......lemme get back to u in a couple of years on that.:)

Dibs

Smash Lord
I don't understand why people like to claim that they've been "calling" something. You just get lucky with that.

Besides, jericho has only been gone for two years.

Stryks

Smash Hero
In other words:

Dont hate on the guy that cant wrestle and thats meant for kids whose hogging the title so people who has worked their *** off for the company get the back seat while he gets the glory doing he sames moves over and over...

ah crap commented on this woops..

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
In other words:

Dont hate on the guy that cant wrestle and thats meant for kids whose hogging the title so people who has worked their *** off for the company get the back seat while he gets the glory doing he sames moves over and over...

1-Whole-YEAR!
jeez give it to Mr.Kennedy already.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Mr.Kennedy is suspended for being a ******* lolz and doing drugs lolz hey what if Y2J got suspended on his way back?

Stryks

Smash Hero
Yeah cena is sure one great role model, hes showing kids even if he sucks at what he does, if u bring in money and u screw the hard working people the its A-OK!

0rion

Smash Journeyman
In other words:

Cena's a glory hog! Man, if WWE was real as UFC, get me in there! I'd tear Cena apart!

One Rear Naked Choke hold or my patiented Kimora and he's done!

0rion

Smash Journeyman
LOL, keep dreaming XD
*yawn* U must think I'm a total softy like u man. Sorry to dissapoint, but I'm a mixed martial artist that is self proficiant in Shinto Ryu Karate, and more than self proficiant in the art of Muay Thai kickboxin, Sao Paulo boxin, and jijitsu. Case in point, stuff I do ain't fake, it's real, it's **** real.

So yeah, if I had an opportunity to spar with Cena, I would, and I'd break em off in half.

Repryx

Smash Champion
I doubt you can survive the PHEARED CENA COMBO....Even Stryks Fears it and Stryks is like OVER 9000!

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000
*yawn* U must think I'm a total softy like u man. Sorry to dissapoint, but I'm a mixed martial artist that is self proficiant in Shinto Ryu Karate, and more than self proficiant in the art of Muay Thai kickboxin, Sao Paulo boxin, and jijitsu. Case in point, stuff I do ain't fake, it's real, it's **** real.

So yeah, if I had an opportunity to spar with Cena, I would, and I'd break em off in half.
yea, you mentioned all that when you said it the first time...

Repryx

Smash Champion
BTW BP I think your near my age right?? Im 17 so you are 14/15???? Orion you are 21 calling a minor a Softy....Have NO Kids "Vegeta"

BTW Sparring with Cena would be wrestling...in all those you missed wrestling...I think in a Real non striking wresltling match...Cena would win....you missed wrestling...you must mean you can beat Chuck Liddel of the octagon Sparring....THATS what it is... That and your Smash Skills must be low tier considering you spend alot of time training and working...

PLease explain im a lil confused

EDIT: OWNED BP is 13! So Yeah Im sure you could beat a lil Kid cuz...y'know BP is a Softy and its easy to grapple a child "VEGETA". Any way I bet BP could 2-stock you in smash (IF HE RAISES THAT TECHNICAL SKILL DARNIT) If you sleep on him he'll 4-stock youz Im sure...

0rion

Smash Journeyman
BTW BP I think your near my age right?? Im 17 so you are 14/15???? Orion you are 21 calling a minor a Softy....Have NO Kids "Vegeta"

BTW Sparring with Cena would be wrestling...in all those you missed wrestling...I think in a Real non striking wresltling match...Cena would win....you missed wrestling...you must mean you can beat Chuck Liddel of the octagon Sparring....THATS what it is... That and your Smash Skills must be low tier considering you spend alot of time training and working...

PLease explain im a lil confused

EDIT: OWNED BP is 13! So Yeah Im sure you could beat a lil Kid cuz...y'know BP is a Softy and its easy to grapple a child "VEGETA". Any way I bet BP could 2-stock you in smash (IF HE RAISES THAT TECHNICAL SKILL DARNIT) If you sleep on him he'll 4-stock youz Im sure...
First off....

The Iceman > John Cena

Second off, just cause I train a heck of alot more than I play Melee doesen't mean I can't stack up with da best of em. I say I'm pretty **** good at Smash. period

Third, WWE I'll admit some of it is real, but most of it is fake, especially the wrestling part. Cena can't wrestle, I mean he's buff but that's bout it. But seein how he's all yeah yeah word life I'm a wanna be thugnasty thug, then yeah maybe he can fight, but I'd still beat em. I have way too much experience to lose to a scrub like him.

And in due time, I promise u, come in a year or two u will see Chuck Liddell vs. 0rion. I kid u not.

Edit: C'mon and then step up ese! I can beat Brawlpro. But really now, I don't think he'd be that much of a challenge against my Mr. Lombardi.

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000
haha thnx for makin me confident-much
Edit: C'mon and then step up ese! I can beat Brawlpro. But really now, I don't think he'd be that much of a challenge against my Mr. Lombardi.
eh, here watch these 2 vids then:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvghuvqijLs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joi0WFCLSUE

Repryx

Smash Champion
Geez Orion put up some vids so I can Analyze you...pretty soon I'll visit the one that tought me and we can make some vids (He'll win of course) But yeah #2. BP Imma show you his combo vid...

#3. It's Falco...Mr. Lombardi makes him sound old.

#4. You REALLY think you can out-wrestle Cena??? you danced around the question.

#5. I once Learned that if you spend time insulting people then your fighting skills suffer...

#6. Not all thugs can fight...I knocked one out in 9th grade...he was a senior....but Im Sure Cena's got some moves

#7. Where did the comparison of Liddel and Cena come from? I merely said you must be able to beat him huh?

#8. In order to fight Liddel you must have a contract....which you lack.

#9. Im sure that someone who trains more in MElee than you could pretty much....****...

#10. Please address calling a 13 year old a softy and your potentially being a "Vegeta" type Dad...If you want a reference I'll show you...

0rion

Smash Journeyman
Geez Orion put up some vids so I can Analyze you...pretty soon I'll visit the one that tought me and we can make some vids (He'll win of course) But yeah #2. BP Imma show you his combo vid...

#3. It's Falco...Mr. Lombardi makes him sound old.

#4. You REALLY think you can out-wrestle Cena??? you danced around the question.

#5. I once Learned that if you spend time insulting people then your fighting skills suffer...

#6. Not all thugs can fight...I knocked one out in 9th grade...he was a senior....but Im Sure Cena's got some moves

#7. Where did the comparison of Liddel and Cena come from? I merely said you must be able to beat him huh?

#8. In order to fight Liddel you must have a contract....which you lack.

#9. Im sure that someone who trains more in MElee than you could pretty much....****...

#10. Please address calling a 13 year old a softy and your potentially being a "Vegeta" type Dad...If you want a reference I'll show you...
Nah man, I think I'll pass. My gameplay with Falco is pretty much tight, but at da same time cuz it's not like it's anything that u haven't seen already.

On topic: I don't think I can take Cena head on, I know. He's some garbage and I bet his fightin prowess has completely detorated seein how what he does in WWE is sloppy. He can't wrestle. That's not wrestlin no ways. Da only real wrestler out there just recently died, Benoit. Now that was one heck of a technical wrestler! But yea, I'd be no contest.

And I ain't no thug out in da street with only instinct fightin. I'm trained to whoop anybody who wants a piece of me! That goes for pretty much anyone.

And some day, some day I'm gonna fight Liddell once I get into da UFC. Jus u wait. Wait and see.

And hopefully this Monday, Jericho will come back, but I doubt it.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Ha ha! Looks like 0rion stirred up a hornet's nest! I'll admit though, I.....can't honestly say that 0rion would win against Cena, but it would be one hell of a match-up!

Tonight, Cena makes Kennedy tap, but Orton as usual RKO's Cena before a big pay per view.....twice. Go get em Randy!

Ness Earthbound Genius

Smash Journeyman
The table should have broke. =/

Whoever has the upper advantage going into a pay-per-view event never wins. Randy Orton is going to have another tough one... Oh wait, John Cena. Orton will not win.

Ness Earthbound Genius

Smash Journeyman
You mean his arm? That's nothing. Cena will easily overcome such great odds stacked against him. The only thing that can stop him now is Chris Jericho returning at No Mercy.

Psychoace

Smash Champion
^^^Is that two??? and explain your thing...
Don't worry it's over now, it was on the subject of age in fighting.

Jericho is just what they need, though I think he would help wwecw out as far as talent goes. Though he's probably coming to raw. I see him getting into something with cena or HHH.

Best match this moday was the jeff hardy/paul london/brian kendrick six man tag. Paul's backflip was ****ing awesome and it got over shadowded.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Ortons RKO Reminded me of when Shawn Michaels did the Elbow Drop on the Table thinking it was gonna break....but it was reinforced so he Kinda Bounced offa it

Ness Earthbound Genius

Smash Journeyman
Scratch my last post. CENA IS LOSING THE TITLE THIS SUNDAY! He suffered the same injury that put Edge out for months, which he relinquished his title for. This is exciting.

Top Bottom