• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

World Wrestling Entertainment

Stryks

Smash Hero
Obcourse not, it can go 2 ways:

It could either be just a thing WWE brought up so cena would look even MORE like super man, retaining the title...

or

he loses it, according to the rules of wwe, if a wrestler with a championship cant wrestle for 2 or more months then he must reliquish the title, cenas out for 6-8 months yay

man sorry for ur lost repryx, now who will u look out for for talentless superstars?

Repryx

Smash Champion
UnderTaker...Smackdown

HHH (or returning Shawn Micheals) -Raw

ECW-Elijah Burke & CM Punk

John Cena will win...He gave the speech

Repryx

Smash Champion
ITs the Principle...BP you are a lil younger than me but I grew up watching Lex Luger, Stone Cold, The Rock, Goldberg, Razor Ramon, Psycho Sid, Hulk Hogan, Randy Savage, Ric Flair, Golddust, Hardy Boyz, Edge & Christian, Dudley Boyz, Acolytes, The Original DX (w/ Rick Rude and Such), The Corporation, D-Lo Brown(What happened to him), 2cool, Yokozuna, the Undertaker, Bret Hart, Owen Hart(I saw when he died cuz FF7 came out before that), Pall Bearer, Tazz, Micheal Cole as an interview guy. I grew up old style...k? I like Cena but I like him 10x cuz of the way Stryks rants on him....I Also Like him cuz...Like it or not....Dude is Strong...I ALSO like him cuz of the Freestyles he used to do (but the song wordlife is Garbage....Unlike my time is now!!!)

Edit I grew up w/ Rey too but I always liked the undertaker not Stryks...lolz

0rion

Smash Journeyman
ITs the Principle...BP you are a lil younger than me but I grew up watching Lex Luger, Stone Cold, The Rock, Goldberg, Razor Ramon, Psycho Sid, Hulk Hogan, Randy Savage, Ric Flair, Golddust, Hardy Boyz, Edge & Christian, Dudley Boyz, Acolytes, The Original DX (w/ Rick Rude and Such), The Corporation, D-Lo Brown(What happened to him), 2cool, Yokozuna, the Undertaker, Bret Hart, Owen Hart(I saw when he died cuz FF7 came out before that), Pall Bearer, Tazz, Micheal Cole as an interview guy. I grew up old style...k? I like Cena but I like him 10x cuz of the way Stryks rants on him....I Also Like him cuz...Like it or not....Dude is Strong...I ALSO like him cuz of the Freestyles he used to do (but the song wordlife is Garbage....Unlike my time is now!!!)

U just defined da golden age right there cuz! So nostalgic.....

But if there will be a rivalry between Cena, Jericho, HHH, and Kennedy then maybe, just maybe those memorable times may be comin back.....maybe....jus maybe.

Stryks

Smash Hero
So u like cena because I hate him...

epic epic fail...

seriously if u just like him cause he sings and is strong, then ur not a TRUE wwe fan, a true wrestling fan doesnt like thw wrestler because hes the good guy or bad, or if he can sing, act, whatever, its the wrestling skil litself which proves which one if top dog, aj styles, kurt angle, HBK, Kennedy, MVP, Jimmy yang, paul london, rvd all of these are PHENOMENAL wrestlers, watch WSX its very very awesome... oh wait u rather watch the talentless rapper who no longer raps and the midgit dude show? oh ok ill watch match of the year candidates at WSX...

Repryx

Smash Champion
Lolz @ Fatal for ways...Does any1 remember Shawn Micheals vs Razor Ramon in that Ladder Match???

Or Stone Cold vs Bret Hart?

Or The Rock vs. Hollywood Hogan

Or Randy Savages Rap Album??? Wait...

No I like him {MORE} Simply Cuz its funny to see your Rants...If I go back on all your analyzations of the "Cena Combo" You'd Laugh too(or at least everyone else would) While Cena isnt the Best Wrestler he is Still Legit... STS Legit...Modified PowerSlam Legit.....Shoulder Block...Smashmouth but Legit cuz all wrestlers use it.....PLease dont say anything Stryks cuz I can quote one of your previous posts and youll probably say something to that effect

0rion

Smash Journeyman
^^ Yes, yes, YES!! Dang, that's when a brotha was a die hard fan of WWE! Now, man I jus wanna beat the livin crap outta every single wrestler that's stinkin up the joint and makin it where it's difficult to watch Raw.

@Stryks, r u talkin to somebody else cause I'm not a Cena fan. In fact, first chance I get, I'm gonna throw down gloves wit em.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Talking to repryx

No I like him {MORE} Simply Cuz its funny to see your Rants...
EPIC FAIL

what analyzations? ANYONE can do cenas moves, and I mean ANYONE, I hold my friend for an F5 the other day, I could have easily done an FU and ta da im cnea (dear god it felt weird sayin that), the stfu is a piece of cake, the lo ctheslines, u can be runnin trough the streets with ur arms extended and hit someone, is that a wrestling move? NO! the protoplex (sideslam) is NOT painful, only in cement thats where it would hurt, the knuckle shuffle... u kidding me? its the most ******** move, and Ive SEEN khalis vicegrip...

the ONLY reason hes winning is because his merchandise sells, Im glad hes out at least for a few months, FINALYL well see some REAL main events and note the same old crap over and over...

Repryx

Smash Champion
Lolz Maybe they are gonna put his Dad in it or his Cousin lolz Jesse Cena lolz

BTW

Stop Hatin the Guy...Or Ill Put youz in a Torture Rack

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000

yo i watched wrestling since i was 5, i grew up watching those wrestlers too, lol i still am growing up xD, haha its just that Rey has been the most amusing to watch for me!

Repryx

Smash Champion
Il lput u in a mexican surfboard submission move... ouch...
a huevo mexico! XD
*Sigh* You Arent Eddie (Bless his Soul) So Id Definitly Have to throw Crossface Chicken-Wing on ya....Classic

Dibs

Smash Lord
Geeze Stryks, I may hate superman cena more than you but still.... You're arguements are kind of silly.

Anyone can do Cena's moves? What an arguement.
Anyone can do the Rocks Moves.
Anyone can do Stone colds moves.

Making that point obsolete.

Cena's moves aren't painful? Since when has the rock bottom or the peoples elbow really hurt you?

Point is obsolete again.

Give Cena a break, he can still put on an interesting show if you take out the fact that the writers always win. He's a **** workoholic and he works his *** off. He deserves at least a LITTLE respect.

You won't be saying how repetitive his moves are and crap if Cena was a heel wrestler. (Which he should go back to when he returns I hope.)

Repetitive? Say hello to HHH. Hunter Hearst Helmsley is just as bad and even WORSE than Cena. I hate HHH more than I hate Cena. Notice his ability to bury 5 wrestlers in one night? Notice he can be beat down by Umaga and magically stay the last one standing in the ring? Notice how he hasn't lost by pinfall ever since his return? Notice how he's buried King Booker, Carlito, and soon Umaga ever since his return?

I hope when you go on your Cena rants, you include HHH right next to him because they are the same basically. It's just that Cena is a better worker behind the scenes and it's the writers faults that Cena stays champ and keeps his winning streak. HHH uses backstage politics and the fact that he's married to the chairman's daughter doesn't help one bit.

Ok, now for me to address the 1 or 2 cena fans here.

My main problem with Cena is his PROMOS. Cena's promo's are WAY to corny for anyone. Only 9 year olds will laugh at the out of nowhere mention of Todd Grisham's secret stash of Umaga's Naked Pictures. He tries so much to be the Rock in his promo's it's sickening. Even using the phrase "you sick freak" last night. Horrible. If we were to have another Rock, it'd definitely be Kennedy. Kennedy is the next Rock if used right.

Ok, yes. He needs to stop winning, simple as that. There needs to be a reason why we want him to win. And right now, people are only buying the PPV's to see the possibility of him losing and dropping the belt legitimately. (See Orton's fanbase recently)

Thank you, and goodnight. And may we hope to GOD that HHH does not win the title this sunday. AND that he stays away from the title for at least a year. But we know that won't happen... between now and wrestlemania...that title is just simply HHH.... Shame. He'll bury Orton and he'll bury Jericho. Shame.

Stryks

Smash Hero
HHH lost his spark, hes not the same as he used to be, but back then he was a HELL of a wrestler, but notice something:

Cena = young
HHH= OLD

WHATS stopping cena from getting better, Im with HHH solely because Ive been a fan of him since 4ever, he may suck now but I root for him cause he brings memorable moments even at his age, what was the last memorable moment cena had? there u go...

Repryx

Smash Champion
Wait no....Actually Cena and Grisham Remind me of a Nerfed Rock and Micheal Cole...In Fact Grisham is Michael Cole lolz

Cena Choked out Umaga and Made Khali Tap....Scripted or not...Memorable. Letsee His Matches with Michaels lolz. F-Uing the Big Show and Viscera...

Stryks you have been Refuted....TIGER UPPERCUT BTW did you see my new Fave Wrestler?http://youtube.com/watch?v=qqlLB8ScaYw

Stryks

Smash Hero
HHH monkey flipped mick foley on a hell in a cell and falled something feet to the ring

HHH hit shawn with a sledgehammer in the back...

HHH literatly sticked up vinces face up big shows ***...

need I say more...

and repryx... that was epic...

Repryx

Smash Champion
Thats Why the
Farmer w/ Shotgun
is Gettin the Belt Next...and there is nothing any of you can do about it...just look @ the vid

Dibs

Smash Lord
Cena is about 30 years old.

HHH is about 40. His prime was Dx. When he started being a nuisance? That was the McMahon helmsley era. He was about Cena's current age at that time. He's declined since then.

Cena memorable moments..
Definitely one of my favorites was the Cena vs. Guerrero match. You know, the one with the cars?

But you're right, he doesn't have many. Honestly, my favorite moments are the ones where he's trumped.. Like New Year's Revolution when Edge came out after the Elimination Chamber and beat him.

Dibs

Smash Lord
HHH monkey flipped mick foley on a hell in a cell and falled something feet to the ring

HHH hit shawn with a sledgehammer in the back...

HHH literatly sticked up vinces face up big shows ***...

need I say more...

and repryx... that was epic...

Sticking Vince's face up big shows ass?.... THATS memorable for you? HAHA. I guess. Even thought he rock did it with vinces face into rikishis.

The mick foley hell in the cell is pretty memorable. A bit is taken away since that fall was intentional. When foley fell through the cage vs. Undertaker, that was not intented, making it wayyy more memorable.

Sledgehammer to the back?... everyone knows how fake HHH's sledgehammer shots are.

You could have at least said the Triple threat wrestlemania match with HHH, Micheals, and that one other guy.

Stryks

Smash Hero
See what I mean, HHH has more memorable moments, and keeps making memorable moments every now and then, when was cenas last memorable moment?

and cena has young age and sux at wrestling, when HHH was young, he was a great wrestler...

see where cena fails?

The only moment I like about cena is where he use to do the battle raps.. thats it...

Repryx

Smash Champion
Dibs Look @ the afore mentioned Vid....You will appreciate this new wrestler...even Stryks didnt say anything bad

Dibs

Smash Lord
I don't get the joke with the Farmer shotgun..

Cena was a great wrestler before he bulked up too.. Hmm just like triple H. Do you remember HHH's debut? I do, cena was just as good on his debut.

When HHH bulked up.. He sucked.
When John Cena bulked up.. He sucked.

You're not really proving a good point as to why you should hate cena so much with absolutely everything you got.

There's far worse wrestlers.

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Cena out for 6 months to a year!

FINALLY!

I can hear it now:

"And your NEW WWE World heavyweight Champion: MR. KENNEDY!.....................KENNEDY!"

Repryx

Smash Champion
In the 1st episode of DBZ Raditz Killed th Farmer...this is his Revenge on ALL the Z Fighters

Psychoace

Smash Champion
Sticking Vince's face up big shows ass?.... THATS memorable for you? HAHA. I guess. Even thought he rock did it with vinces face into rikishis.

The mick foley hell in the cell is pretty memorable. A bit is taken away since that fall was intentional. When foley fell through the cage vs. Undertaker, that was not intented, making it wayyy more memorable.

Sledgehammer to the back?... everyone knows how fake HHH's sledgehammer shots are.

You could have at least said the Triple threat wrestlemania match with HHH, Micheals, and that one other guy.
The sledge hammer to HBK's back wasn't like the other one's where he braces his hands on the head he straight striked him in the back with it.

Repryx

Smash Champion
^^Aww BP Ill Post After you

"BANG 1 to da Head...Now You Know He Dead"

Repryx

Smash Champion
Its Not Lettin me Edit...I meant the Farmer w/ the Shotgun would win...(see vid on last page)

Top Bottom