• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

World Wrestling Entertainment

Dibs

Smash Lord
SAVE US JERICHO!

I will become a full on fan again if he returns.

Repryx

Smash Champion
You should be happy repryx, just one more talentless wrestler retaining the title which so many people in the 80s sweat, bleed and teared for just so the company gets more kids to buy the merchandise...

bravo WWE, bravo...
Really I like Cena even More due to the fact......that he drives you nuts lolz Ive never seen such a big Cena H8er lolz its priceless really....Like Do you play the game and get HHH and beat Cena up to Take his title??? lolz I can see it Stryks...you'd be the type to takeover WWE and just Fire Cena for no reason lolz

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
Really I like Cena even More due to the fact......that he drives you nuts lolz Ive never seen such a big Cena H8er lolz its priceless really....Like Do you play the game and get HHH and beat Cena up to Take his title??? lolz I can see it Stryks...you'd be the type to takeover WWE and just Fire Cena for no reason lolz

I'm the same way too.

And anyone getting SVR'08?

I want it for the 360 so I can upload my own music into the game.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Im getting SVR08 o the wii, mainly because I love WWE games, love to create a new character and beat up cena multiple times, and change the settings so the crowd boos him, LIKE IN REAL LIFE!

Repryx

Smash Champion
When Does it come out? Imma get it and make Stryks and beat him up w/ Cena whilst the Crowd Boos Cena but...THAT REAL LIFE...in Fact Imma do the Cena Combo...lolz...Or Worse...Imma make Stryks a Pallette Swap of Cena lolz

EDIT:Stryks I doubt you'll be beating Cena I got his overall stats @ 95

saberhof

Smash Master
When Does it come out? Imma get it and make Stryks and beat him up w/ Cena whilst the Crowd Boos Cena but...THAT REAL LIFE...in Fact Imma do the Cena Combo...lolz...Or Worse...Imma make Stryks a Pallette Swap of Cena lolz

EDIT:Stryks I doubt you'll be beating Cena I got his overall stats @ 95
aaah hahahhahahah pwnd xD...

i cant belive people still watch this show. =O

Dibs

Smash Lord
Good for you. Too bad the suspensions come back before Jericho does.

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
SAVE US JERICHO!

I will become a full on fan again if he returns.
Agreed. I stopped watching (almost) completely when he left. If he indeed does return, I will watch again.

When would he re-debut? I'm assuming the upcoming PPV...?

Repryx

Smash Champion
I remember Jerichos 1st Debut in the WWE...."Whats your Name?"

"Well I just said...."

"IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS"

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
Jericho got the better of The Rock in that, imo. Jericho had new and unique stuff, whereas the Rock just had his crappy "It doesn't matter".

Repryx

Smash Champion
No that was the 1st time the Rock had used that one....and at the Time Jericho still held the Crybaby gimmick so Jericho made the Crybaby Face and you heard The Rocks Music "The Rock Says....The Rock Says...The Rock.....The Rock....The Rock Says....."

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
No that was the 1st time the Rock had used that one....and at the Time Jericho still held the Crybaby gimmick so Jericho made the Crybaby Face and you heard The Rocks Music "The Rock Says....The Rock Says...The Rock.....The Rock....The Rock Says....."
Are you sure that was the FIRST time??

And I know the Rock ended the thing, as Y2J did use the angry crybaby thing and left, but I'm saying throughout the entirety, Y2J had better insults, etc, though Rock was the Face, so he HAD to get the last word in.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gFX7_4uTqhI <---I had that saved in my favorites :laugh:

Repryx

Smash Champion
BUt it doesnt matter cuz Jerichos Bands Lyrics suck (Shelton Benjamin is a *****???) and he is a Jabroni...

Besides the Rock had the most unrealistic moves (Well only the peoples elbow)

And OMG I just realized that the Rock vs. Hulk Hogan was supposed to be "Former Icon vs. Today Icon" But the Rock HAD to make movies

Repryx

Smash Champion
STRYKS! Im gonna Take your Post....Turn it Sideways...and SHove it Str8 up **** ***** ***

Any way While Cenas moves may not Look Painful(the FU and STFU does)
The peoples Elbow is like 10 mins long... and the ONLY reason I dont like it is cuz of the game....People can do it on you 10 times str8 and you have to hope you time that reversal right...Its SOOOO LONGG....(The Rock is STILL my Favorite though Ya Jabroni) and did you read my comment on how Im gonna do in the next WWE game? if not go do so...

Stryks

Smash Hero
Oh yeah im so gonna suicide myself for being beaten by cena in a videogame, in which im not even playing...

the FU doesnt look painful, the military slam, monkey flip, the superplex, a german suplex looks more painful than the FU, cenas a no talent wrestler and had to modify an already existing move (firemans carry) and combine it with another (the f5) cause thats all his mind could come up with...

wait and cenas move dont take a **** load of time to do? theyre ALL in the SAME ****ing ORDER ANYONE can caounter them, the sideslam, the 10-15 secs he takes to look at the crowd, 3 secs of the u cant see me crap, 6 secs of running, and 5 secs he does the crap with his shoulder and fall, raises the wordlife sign for like 5 secs, holds him off for the FU which takes 10 secs, executes it and wins...

I pretty much sum up a cena match rite there, and in case the FU fails he just does it again over and over, if none conect he goes for the STF (not STFU)

Repryx

Smash Champion
To Hate Cena so much you sure have him....Figured.....lolz to funny Stryks The Peoples Elbow can last anywhere from 30-60 secs

two Cenas Big Remember the torture Rack???Its Hard to get out of a Firemans carry from someone that big...

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
Oh yeah im so gonna suicide myself for being beaten by cena in a videogame, in which im not even playing...

the FU doesnt look painful, the military slam, monkey flip, the superplex, a german suplex looks more painful than the FU, cenas a no talent wrestler and had to modify an already existing move (firemans carry) and combine it with another (the f5) cause thats all his mind could come up with...

wait and cenas move dont take a **** load of time to do? theyre ALL in the SAME ****ing ORDER ANYONE can caounter them, the sideslam, the 10-15 secs he takes to look at the crowd, 3 secs of the u cant see me crap, 6 secs of running, and 5 secs he does the crap with his shoulder and fall, raises the wordlife sign for like 5 secs, holds him off for the FU which takes 10 secs, executes it and wins...

I pretty much sum up a cena match rite there, and in case the FU fails he just does it again over and over, if none conect he goes for the STF (not STFU)
I couldn't have said it better myself.

On the other hand there are wrestlers like RVD, Jeff Hardy, Mr. Kennedy, or John Morrison who come out with new moves every time they wrestle.

Just watch this amazing match:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kIJc34PKaeM

I mean I've never seen that move Morrison does towards the end of the match.

Edit: Nevermind, that video doesn't show the whole match. The move i was talking about was like some corkscrew springboard moonsault.

Dibs

Smash Lord
I think everyone can agree that both Cena AND the Rock AND even Steve Austin for that matter all have a crappy moveset. The thing that Rock and Austin have that Cena doesn't is however, a way better sense of charisma and a better sense of how to connect with the fans. But back then in the attitude era, the wrestlers didn't have every single bit of their promos written for them like they do now. That's what made them so edgy, so lovable. The real charismatic wrestlers really did get popular. Now a days.. the writers backstage have cena's promo's and raps all written out for him and it just doesn't work.

Cena's not so bad. It's just that the writers have handled him horribly and shoved him down our throats. Remember back when he first came out with that rapper gimmick? I loved it and that was really CENA doing his promos and not the writers. About midway through the rapper gimmick, the writers took over to tame it down. That's when we hated the character.. It just all relates there.

Hell, I don't even remember what my main point of this post was gonna be.

Oh yeah.. Y2J got the best of Rock in his debut. Believe that.

Dibs

Smash Lord
Goldberg sucked. I'm glad he's gone.

Lesnar could have been worked on to be awesome though. Shame.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Lesnar=Steroids.....Goldberg was cool he breathed smoke out during his entrance!

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
I just hated how Goldberg never lost. How is that fun, knowing who's going to win.

Top Bottom