• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

World Wrestling Entertainment

Stryks

Smash Hero
and cena can wrestle, just incase somebody mentions him

I agree the cruiserweights are btter than the the current top champions, THEY know how to wrestle, it pisses me off that WWE is givng the popular wrestlers all the fame, even tough They can wrestle, while those with TALENT are lucky to apepar at least once in the show...

I just wanna c if taker/hbk beat their respected oponents and ill stop watching wwe...

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Are you high?
Batista's boring. Anybody noticed that Batista barely lost any matches ever since he was drafted to Smackdown?
I rather watch great crusierweights like Jimmy Wany Yang and Shannon Moore rather than boring Batista.
Lashley's got a lot of potential, but he's boring at the moment.
Those two crusierweights that you mentioned in your previous post are beyond lame. The only good Crusierweight in that division right now would have to be Paul London. Just my opinion don't take it to heart.

If you wanna see some real crusierweights in action, watch TNA's X Division. Now that's something to see!

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Wheres D.A.N. I need his wise break downs on recent events to openm my eyes somemore lol

an the whole HBK an Cena thing is really predicatable

D.A.N.

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5257-9865-7609
Those two crusierweights that you mentioned in your previous post are beyond lame. The only good Crusierweight in that division right now would have to be Paul London. Just my opinion don't take it to heart.
Are you on crack? Shannon Moore, Wang Yang, London, Kendrick, Jamie Noble, hell, I think every single wrestler in the Cruiserweight Division is far ahead of all three of WWE's world champions. You just don't get to see it because they're not used properly. Batista wrestles like a fish our of water and Lashley shows some small potential but he really isn't worth main event material.

If you wanna see some real crusierweights in action, watch TNA's X Division. Now that's something to see!
Because when I think of high flying action I think of Jay Lethal doing Macho Man impressions and Chris Sabin wearing a diaper. =/

TNA's X Division has the talent but they often use it poorly. Though WWE did use their Cruiserweight Division poorly as well up until a little while ago.

Did you answer me?Anyone else think Kelly Kelly cant dance for her life?
Kelly Kelly can't do much of anything for her life. I hope to god Snitsky does a beatdown on the Extreme Expose.

Wheres D.A.N. I need his wise break downs on recent events to openm my eyes somemore lol

an the whole HBK an Cena thing is really predicatable
I've been totally caught up in Mugen and Virtua Fighter. =P

I'll just give my thoughts on recent stuff rather than the most recent ECW program.

- Even though it was predictable it was nice having Austin come back. I can't believe that all he did on Raw was a beer bash but it's smart that they had him do some mic work on ECW. If not then it would've been a total waste of time.

- The New Breed vs. ECW Originals is the most refreshing thing ECW's had since CM Punk debuted in the ring. I also hope CM Punk goes heel for The New Breed because you would not believe how awesome he is like that.

- The stuff with HBK and Cena is mildly interesting. Though somebody HAS to beat up the other before Wrestlemania. It would suck to see a montage of their "feud" with just them saving each other's necks. I wanna see one of these guys mess the other up when he's not looking and piss off the crowd.

- I'm so glad Batista is wrestling much less on Smackdown. However it really seems like WWE doesn't know how to build up the stuff with him and Taker. It just seems like the usual. Taker does some dark stuff, and then he'll win at Wrestlemania.

- Vickie Guerrero = bad for business. Enough said. I know she's there to make a paycheck because she's in debt but seriously, I don't want her on my television.

- This revamped Cruiserweight Division is looking good though I think giving it to Chavo was a step down for him. I hope WWE signs Mistico as some rumors have been saying they're interested, because Mistico surely has the potential to be the next Rey Mysterio.

- Money In The Bank, LOOKIN' GOOD. Seriously, this match would still be worth watching with just the first six competitors in but now 8 as well as a 99% guarantee Orton will be the last man? This one's gonna be crazy. Sure I'd trade out some guys for more deserving and suitable performers (Shelton Benjamin IS Money In The Bank), but it'll still be good. I'm really not sure who I think will win as honestly, the winner has surprised me every time which is good.

- Women's Division is suffering more than ever. Ashley is completely useless and if I see her beat Melina at Wrestlemania (the match will happen), I'm gonna be pissed. WWE uses too much T&A in the Women's Division. People like Torrie, Candice, Ashley, and Kelly Kelly should spend their TV time getting laid out by Mickie James, Victoria, Jillian Hall, Melina, Beth Phoenix, and some other chicks they don't use well enough. I can only hope Ashley hurts herself like usual in the ring soon so they can just throw in Mickie James and Victoria and make it a Triple Threat.

- What the hell happened to the US Championship and Chris Benoit? USE HIM DAMMIT. Not using Chris Benoit for your wrestling promotion is like sitting Michael Jordan on the bench for a basketball game. The US title just loses credibility when it's not being defended much like the Cruiserweight Title did for about a year.

- The Great Khali vs. Kane is probably going to be a horrible match. Even worse, Khali will probably win.

- The stuff with Flair and Carlito is interesting, I'm sure one of them is gonna go bad but I'm not sure which one as both of these guys play great heels. They'll probably have a match at Wrestlemania.

Dibs

Smash Lord
Yay Dan's breakdown is back. I finally have someone to respond to.

Because when I think of high flying action I think of Jay Lethal doing Macho Man impressions and Chris Sabin wearing a diaper. =/
You don't like those papparazi skits with Kevin Nash? They are pretty entertaining if you ask me.. But they really do use the xdivision horribly now.

- The New Breed vs. ECW Originals is the most refreshing thing ECW's had since CM Punk debuted in the ring. I also hope CM Punk goes heel for The New Breed because you would not believe how awesome he is like that.
Agreed. It actually gives ECW a direction other than being Lashley's fame machine. CM Punk definitely would fit better as a heel. Too bad he's in the WWE Doghouse for now. ECW is also getting a tag team division. That'll be good for the show.

- The stuff with HBK and Cena is mildly interesting. Though somebody HAS to beat up the other before Wrestlemania. It would suck to see a montage of their "feud" with just them saving each other's necks. I wanna see one of these guys mess the other up when he's not looking and piss off the crowd.
As much as I'd love another HBK heel turn on the level of his turn on Hogan last year, I'd much rather have Cena turn and they probably will have that happen. They are just making the HBK heel turn too obvious.

Batista sucks.

- Vickie Guerrero = bad for business. Enough said. I know she's there to make a paycheck because she's in debt but seriously, I don't want her on my television.
Bad news. Vickie is becoming the smackdown GM pretty soon. I'm disgusted of it too.

Mistico is AWESOME.

Money in the bank will not be the same without Shelton. This match is where he SHINES every year. My bet is going to Mr. Kennedy though. I really hope it happens.

- Women's Division is suffering more than ever. Ashley is completely useless and if I see her beat Melina at Wrestlemania (the match will happen), I'm gonna be pissed.
They're really pushing Ashley to be the next "Trish Stratus". She's horrible but she's gonna win... Mickie james is taking a break... It's sad to think that just this time last year was when the Woman's division was actually worth watching.

And that fall on the head that Mickie James suffered on monday was BRUTAL.

- What the hell happened to the US Championship and Chris Benoit? USE HIM DAMMIT.
I was wondering this too, but I've read that they are keeping him out of fueds for the moment so he can be moved over to RAW after wrestlemania.

KHALI has better mic skills than Lashley.

Carlito the heel is back!

EEvisu

Smash Lord
reply to D.A.N.:

I love StoneCold, thank god for bringing him back!

ECW has caught my attention once again w/ the New Breed v. the new guys so I am also looking forward to seeing mor eof that unfold lol.

100% agree w/ you on that Cena/HBK thing, but whoever takes the bigger beating before WM is prolly gonna be the one to win the WM match o.O

I was wondering why Bastista was not wrestling as much, I dunno if they are hyping him up an saving some new moves for WM or what but as long as he does not win at WM I'm cool though I am worried regardless.

LOL @ Vickie Guerrero

I like watching the Cruiserweights alot, they are more high flying an interesting then some matches so I dont mind that at all.

Ortan FTW lol

I agree w/ you pretty much on all the Women's Division stuff but I still dont mind seeing them =D

I agree, Chris Benoit not being around enough annoys me, one of the bnest wrestlers should not be benched not to mention hes a champ.

Kane wont lose, I have a faith in the BigRedMachine

an yeah the Flair and Carlito stuff is good, both are crowd favs an keep me interested, I hope they do have a WM match

Edit:
hey what ever happended to TWGTT an Crime Tyme?

Stryks

Smash Hero
WWE needs mistico bad, I would watch ECW just to c him wrestle (if he goes to ECW which I doubt) we need SOMONE that can both actually wrestle and have as a champion, cause we havent had a combination of the both in quite a while...

EEvisu

Smash Lord
That made my night, I hope he makes an in ring return soon aswell, Stone Cold addressing Trump was also pretty good Lol.

Dibs

Smash Lord
It was just that episode. He probably won't do anything else with WWE for a while.

notftomearth7

Smash Lord
On the blue planet next to the sun, can't miss it!
Okay....
YESSS!!!!! A WRESTLING FORUM

Okay, I just wanted to get started by saying that I love Deuce and Domino. The music is awesome. I also like Cor Von (Monty Brown) I think MVP is pathetic and the fact that they're have people like Elijah Burke is saddening

TNA rules!
Anyway has anybody seen Wrestling Society X? It's cool and it has Syxx-Pac. Plus BACKDROP INTO EXPLOSIVES=Awesome

EEvisu

Smash Lord
^ ditto

an poor Ugene, I hope he had already planned cutting off his hair already or thats just ****ed up what they did, shaving him bald almost

Reese

Smash Journeyman
wtf is up with Benoit ? I mean honestly Benoit vs. MVP at wrestlemania- that match is sooooo lopsided is not even funny. And then Cena beats Benoit on Raw. WTF !? They take the most overrated wrestler that cant wrestle versus the most underrated and most skilled wrestler in the wwe right now (IMO), and Cena wins. Seriously wtf ?! I hope that shawn michaels kicks cena in the face at wrestlemania. In the face ! In the face ! :D

Dibs

Smash Lord
It's to get Cena over with the fans. I hated it and I bet Benoit was mad about having to job to Cena too. I would have accepted a pin with the FU, but TAPPING OUT?! Come on, Benoit is wayyy better than that.

FINALLY Eugene better get a new gimmick with this new cut, he's stayed for about 3 years too long now.

Masterlock beat by Lashley..... Whoopty Doo.

No Austin? Yawn.

I wanted to see JBL wrestle again. =(

Ashley is boring. This was the only time I've ever been glad to see Khali come down to the ring. But stupid King had to save her.

Flair needs to retire. All that skin flying around is just.... No.

Lashley is boring.

Edge is excellent as a heel. (He's had a Jaw injury for the past 3 weeks, that's why he hasn't been wrestling.)

That little ****** kiss between Edge and Orton was weird.

Jeff Hardy sucks.

Lashley is boring. When he faces Vince next week, he better be BEATEN DOWN convincingly by Umaga.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Guys if I do remember corectly, I once remember the only 2 guys to have never tap out are angle and benoit... and now benoit tapped to CENA... seriously I couldnt be more pissed, benoit is the master in submission moves, seriously hes supposed to take any submission move and survive, and he taped out to the STF?! (note I put STF and not STFU its the same thing, only with a U at the end) man hell If I was benoit id be going to TNA if they make me lose to the worst wrestler in the business...

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
wtf is up with Benoit ? I mean honestly Benoit vs. MVP at wrestlemania- that match is sooooo lopsided is not even funny. And then Cena beats Benoit on Raw. WTF !? They take the most overrated wrestler that cant wrestle versus the most underrated and most skilled wrestler in the wwe right now (IMO), and Cena wins. Seriously wtf ?! I hope that shawn michaels kicks cena in the face at wrestlemania. In the face ! In the face ! :D
I almost had a cadarac arrest when Benoit tapped to Cena. That dumb STFU.

Stryks

Smash Hero
^^^
STF not STFU, seriously, cena aint unique in any way, he just copied the F5, but did it diferently and called it FU instead, and now he copied the STF, this is how I tough it happend:

Some guy: Cena U just gotta get a submission move, u just need one!
Cena: hmm How about the anckle lock, but ill just call it the foot breaker lock?
guy: nah too obvious...
Cena: Crippler crossface? ill call it the face deformer!
guy: no... just no...
Cena: I got it! How about stf?!
Guy: why STF?
Cena: simple u know ill call it stfU... u know like "shut the f*** up!"...
Guy... ur genious!!

and his slogans aint really u know menacing:

U want some? come get some!
Never back down, never quit!
Live fast, fight hard

Man after wrestlemania im DONE... [/cena hate mode]

Volrec

Smash Lord
^^^
STF not STFU, seriously, cena aint unique in any way, he just copied the F5, but did it diferently and called it FU instead, and now he copied the STF, this is how I tough it happend:

Some guy: Cena U just gotta get a submission move, u just need one!
Cena: hmm How about the anckle lock, but ill just call it the foot breaker lock?
guy: nah too obvious...
Cena: Crippler crossface? ill call it the face deformer!
guy: no... just no...
Cena: I got it! How about stf?!
Guy: why STF?
Cena: simple u know ill call it stfU... u know like "shut the f*** up!"...
Guy... ur genious!!

and his slogans aint really u know menacing:

U want some? come get some!
Never back down, never quit!
Live fast, fight hard

Man after wrestlemania im DONE... [/cena hate mode]
Uh, no.
The beggining of the F5 and the FU is a Firemans Carry. You can do ANYTHING after that. My favorite is the Fireman Carry neckbreaker. It's oh so stylish and painful.

I cannont believe they would let Benoit tap, of all people. BEnoit is the best wrestler here right now, since Angle left. Benoit MADE submissions. The sharpshooter, and the crossface. Deadly. But I cant have the worst guy in the WWE beating my favorite AND the best wrestler in the WWE.
I'm sorry, I just cannot have the words Benoit, and tapping in the same sentence(unless he is making someone tap, which is very likely).

Im just so angry, the writers would make BENOIT TAP...

A_mArIo

Smash Cadet
Hmm...let me think. Sweaty guys in their underwear Touching each other in all the wrong ways. Sorry but I dont find that appealing.
P.S. its called mansex.

E123Omega

Smash Lord
Hmm...let me think. Sweaty guys in their underwear Touching each other in all the wrong ways. Sorry but I dont find that appealing.
P.S. its called mansex.
You do notice that the people who post stuff like this happen to be *******?
You are a ******!
Be happy about it.

A_mArIo

Smash Cadet
lol no wonder he was botherin me about smashboards....
Allright srry if this offended anyone but I have an a$$ of a brother who apparantly knows my account password...which is why I had it changed =). Now he is a wrestlin Fanatic and one time my mom told him to give me back the 100 bucks I loaned her. He though spent it on a rock CD and some wrestlin franchise. I then found out and im my rage said this... although this is my feelings for wrestling Im not dumb enough to post it here. Once again sorry if that really offended sum1 that badly, I dont want to cause a argument,especially not online(that is trully being retarted)

Dyse

Smash Journeyman
Cena only did 3 moves... or was it 2? I was too excited to see Benoit fight. I hate Cena with so much passion. Benoit needs to be heading main events.

notftomearth7

Smash Lord
On the blue planet next to the sun, can't miss it!
It's to get Cena over with the fans. I hated it and I bet Benoit was mad about having to job to Cena too. I would have accepted a pin with the FU, but TAPPING OUT?! Come on, Benoit is wayyy better than that.

FINALLY Eugene better get a new gimmick with this new cut, he's stayed for about 3 years too long now.

Masterlock beat by Lashley..... Whoopty Doo.

No Austin? Yawn.

I wanted to see JBL wrestle again. =(

Ashley is boring. This was the only time I've ever been glad to see Khali come down to the ring. But stupid King had to save her.

Flair needs to retire. All that skin flying around is just.... No.

Lashley is boring.

Edge is excellent as a heel. (He's had a Jaw injury for the past 3 weeks, that's why he hasn't been wrestling.)

That little ****** kiss between Edge and Orton was weird.

Jeff Hardy sucks.

Lashley is boring. When he faces Vince next week, he better be BEATEN DOWN convincingly by Umaga.

****** kiss? WTF??? I guess I didn't see that part. Great Khali rules! For those of you who are true wrestling fanatics, you'd know that they're shaping Khali to be the next Andre. And Jeff Hardy DOES NOT SUCK!!! They're just trying to push him out of WWE again. By da way, did anybody catch Impact last night? I sware to God Tenay and West are ********. That little old lady that came out with James Mitchell was obviously Abyss's mom. By the way, I agree with you about JBL. He didn't even wrestle. That would've been a good match, better than Benoit/Cena.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
lol no wonder he was botherin me about smashboards....
Allright srry if this offended anyone but I have an a$$ of a brother who apparantly knows my account password...which is why I had it changed =). Now he is a wrestlin Fanatic and one time my mom told him to give me back the 100 bucks I loaned her. He though spent it on a rock CD and some wrestlin franchise. I then found out and im my rage said this... although this is my feelings for wrestling Im not dumb enough to post it here. Once again sorry if that really offended sum1 that badly, I dont want to cause a argument,especially not online(that is trully being retarted)
just dont post here, all you are doing is spamming, goodbye
Cena only did 3 moves... or was it 2? I was too excited to see Benoit fight. I hate Cena with so much passion. Benoit needs to be heading main events.
I agree that Benoit should be more in the spotlight, his first match back in awhile an he taps out to Cena, to freakin gay

Stryks

Smash Hero
YES sweet chin music to cenas face: best raw in weeks!!

Still usually, when X guy beats up Y guy b4 a paperview, Y guy gets revenge and thus wins thr PPV, so sadly cena may win, even tough he will make only about 7 moves (not including punches)

Thats why i rather c the taker vs batista match, it can go either way, but experience has shown me that taker will win...

Top Bottom