• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

! WORLD SMASH HIP-HOP ! Rap/HipHop/R&B/ Discussion Thread (explicit warning)

Boofy!

Smash Champion
And here I was, actually contributing.

You guys are awful.
I only asked cause the sprite looked cool, was gonna ask if you made it yourself. I'm mostly speaking for myself here but I doubt most of us actually care what you are into besides hip-hop and the culture. We have alot of gay, bi, etc. people on these boards and a few frequenters in this thread, nbd.

soap

Smash Hero
"We jus want that Jay ElectRamadaanMuhammadAsalaamica **** to arrive from the heavens n save us from this treachery *****s is puttin us thru in the ratchet era yo. He ended up blessin us witta tracklist n whatever but that bout it. Who knows tho…maybe we gon get a single in 2013."

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion
Blue Scholars are okay. They got boring to me really quickly, though. I listened to Bayani a while back. It was cool the first time I listened to it. Tried it again recently and had to delete the album off my comp. I'm kind of out of that underground hip hop phase though.

S1 The God

Feeding the streets since 1885
I don't know if he'll ever essentially "beat" GKMC.

There's arguments to this day about whether Nas ever outdid Illmatic, but imo he never did. Kendrick will continue to put out great music for sure.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
I love GKMC a LOT, but I think almost everything else he's done is nearly as good. I hope he continues to experiment and have such a big ambition in his art. I don't really think of it in terms of him "beating" or outdoing himself, I just want him to stay real and make music that's important to him.

Y

Yodery

Anyone here like cLOUDDEAD at all? I forgot when, but for maybe one second in the past, I thought their self-titled album was the greatest album ever made. word.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
im so mutha. ****in. snowed up

anyways, listened to Bad Meets Evil 2 today. pretty, bad, corny and lame for the most part but overall tolerable at points

also, this song is terrible but hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEs-5djElnc

i like the self awareness about Relapse

"Better find this love shack or somewhere to **** at, ah, don't touch that/
You fat ****, I'm tryna hear some Bagpipes from Baghdad/Don't act like you don't like 'em, them accents, I RAP TIGHT!"

Royce's verses are funny in a really corny way.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
So I'm about to leave for Italy to study there for ~3 months, and it turns out that Kendrick is gonna be playing a couple of weeks after I get there. So excited.

Jane said he told stories and talked a lot when he performed here in AZ, I'd love to translate for him haha

soap

Smash Hero
Did a quick google search

Is this the Houston shooting?

Thankfully that just seemed more like a shootout over some beef rather than a maniac out to kill scores of innocent people

soap

Smash Hero
ya, inviting him shows that they really knew nothing about his political views or his music

still, kinda juvenile of him to accept lol

Jane

Smash Hero
what a great and free nation we live in, eh guys?

i would really love to see the full footage of what happened, to see if it was justified. wouldnt be surprised if it was, what with lupe always saying **** just to ruffle feathers. still though, with no evidence, i have to believe lupe was the one who was in the right in this event.

Top Bottom