• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

! WORLD SMASH HIP-HOP ! Rap/HipHop/R&B/ Discussion Thread (explicit warning)

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Soap isn't black?!

Soap has posted some of the blackest **** I've seen in this thread.

And who gives a **** if it's gay? With 96 mil, I can have anyone who thinks against me killed.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
As long as I'm getting my money that I'm owed, I'm good, my *****. I would much rather be set for life than worry about if someone thinks I'm gay or not.

Jane

Smash Hero
yeah society in general (american society at least) is homophobic, racist, sexist, classist, all those fun things we're told we should never be.

soap

Smash Hero

soap

Smash Hero
first track off I'm Gay. He's conditioned me to such crap that this sounds decent.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O03LoqCqDBo

seems like he went with a more conventional hip hop album. Still doesn't impress me, but I can tolerate most of the tracks I clicked on. Production is pretty chill throughout.

He does give off a nice vibe, when compared to something like Big Sean's douchiness on Finally Famous. Honestly will prolly sleep on both those albums tho.

MBlaze

Smash Champion
To bring this back to the topic, it's pretty sad how homophobic hip hop is in general.
Yup but it's not as bad as it used to be though.

This thread is worse IMO, as a bisexual guy I gotta say some of the dumbest **** is said here about homosexuality, I don't even know a gay guy that would even take a money shot. >_>

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
first track off I'm Gay. He's conditioned me to such crap that this sounds decent.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O03LoqCqDBo

seems like he went with a more conventional hip hop album. Still doesn't impress me, but I can tolerate most of the tracks I clicked on. Production is pretty chill throughout.

He does give off a nice vibe, when compared to something like Big Sean's douchiness on Finally Famous. Honestly will prolly sleep on both those albums tho.
I...like this?

I wasn't feeling the flow at all at first but then it hooked me. Definitely gonna check out this album based on this track.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
BasedGod is the shit. He helps you get bitches.

Speaking of bitches anybody see them new Amber Rose pics? She sent them joints to Nickis man.

LOL

And I ain't no damn homophobe, I would just rather be broke than have the memory of a guy nutting on my face, which would drive me to suicide.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
And I ain't no damn homophobe, I would just rather be broke than have the memory of a guy nutting on my face, which would drive me to suicide.
Nigga, I would let the jizz hit my teeth from all the grinning I would be doing because of all the money I'm about to be paid.

I don't give a ****. 2 million spent on mouthwash ain't gonna kill.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
LIL B SAMPLED SPIRITED AWAY MY FAVORITE MOVIE WPIJFPAJIDFPJSIPVJPQW !
Seriously though I really enjoy this mixtape/album it's great.

Anyway MBlaze bi? Ok

Taking a money shot for money? No

BRB listening to "I'm Gay" =]

Top Bottom