• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

! WORLD SMASH HIP-HOP ! Rap/HipHop/R&B/ Discussion Thread (explicit warning)

soap

Smash Hero
Have listened to a few I'm Beaming remixes and am really surprised I haven't heard any Willie Beamen references yet or how he keeps the girls creamin

Master Slice

Smash Apprentice
Have listened to a few I'm Beaming remixes and am really surprised I haven't heard any Willie Beamen references yet or how he keeps the girls creamin
Lol, nah, no willie beamen references in this one. At least not yet. There are gonna be like 20 verses on this song, we've only dropped like 8so far. Still waiting 3 more will be dropped on Monday and Tuesday.

I just wanna know if somebody on this thread wants to drop a verse for it?

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Off-topic, but I ****ing hate when women lead you on when they know DAMN well how you feel about them.

****ing women, man. I feel depressed, but I dont wanna think about it that way.

Jane

Smash Hero
Off-topic, but I ****ing hate when women lead you on when they know DAMN well how you feel about them.

****ing women, man. I feel depressed, but I dont wanna think about it that way.
don't think about it that way bro. yeah it sucks you didn't get the girl you had your eyes on, but theres sooooo many girls out there. like ridiculous amounts of super hot, super awesome girls out there. near you, too. like in your larger social circle.

from what i'm getting from your situation it just seems like you ****ed things up with her. it seems like she was interested in you in the beginning (hence the "leading on") but then you did things that made her decide you weren't for her. learn from your mistakes, try to figure out why she stopped liking you, and use it to grow, and make sure you don't repeat those mistakes for your next target.

in other news, i love this song. such a good party song.

2win - whole thang
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kh0pK1Ufsfw

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
don't think about it that way bro. yeah it sucks you didn't get the girl you had your eyes on, but theres sooooo many girls out there. like ridiculous amounts of super hot, super awesome girls out there. near you, too. like in your larger social circle.

from what i'm getting from your situation it just seems like you ****ed things up with her. it seems like she was interested in you in the beginning (hence the "leading on") but then you did things that made her decide you weren't for her. learn from your mistakes, try to figure out why she stopped liking you, and use it to grow, and make sure you don't repeat those mistakes for your next target.
I've known her since October. She's been flirting since I've seen her. Last time I saw her was yesterday, while i was in GA, and decides to tell me about her boyfriend like 5mins before she gets ready to leave. Bull****, if you ask me.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
They've been together since the 10th. I was with her yesterday. She was flirting. I get in the car with her to tell her bye and see you again. I go in, and she tell me 'i have a boyfriend'. I said what the ****, when did this happen? She said the 10th, I reply in turn that this should have happened at prom, which was in April. The only reason it didnt is cuz we were never alone after prom and we both somehow fell asleep.

So now, im all, "**** your boyfriend, I've been here since goddamn October". And I know she likes me too.

Also, about her boyfriend, I won't be able to prove she has a boyfriend because she a state beside me.

Did I also tell you how we met up yesterday? She drove an hour from where she lives to the hotel I was at. Now tell me she doesn't like me.

MBlaze

Smash Champion
Dude.. You should listen to Marvins Room right now for real... Lol

As for that it seems like she did and all the signs were there. Especially going out her way to see you like that.. I'd say keep pushing and don't taint the friendship. Wait for him to **** up if she's really that important to you.

Games get on my nerves in a relationship... Gotta find the right person to you wanna put up with it I guess though...

On a musical note, I hope you guys know that Lost Tapes 2 was cancelled... Sorry to break this to anyone who didn't know.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I can almost guarantee she isn't lying. She's beautiful. No bias.

And as far as her importance to me goes, I love her. No bull****.

I've literally had The Love Below on repeat for the last 24hrs.

Top Bottom