• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

! WORLD SMASH HIP-HOP ! Rap/HipHop/R&B/ Discussion Thread (explicit warning)

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian

KrazyGlue

Smash Champion

E3_

Smash Apprentice
Actually...I really dont think he is Overrated. I really think hes underrated around here. NOBODY LISTEN TO HIM LIKE THAT IN GARY. You wouldnt even see people bumpin Lupe

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion
Well he's underrated in the sense that he deserves more listeners and fans than he has. He's overrated in the sense that people start to think he's untouchable in all aspects of music. But it's just by a tiny bit. He's still good though.

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion
Mr. Blue? sounds like a code name lol.

Alright. I was just listening to a couple rappers and got irritated because a lot of underground rappers think they're good because they're underground or because they don't rap like mainstream artists. Anybody else find some artists like this? i literally heard a mediocre a$$ rapper call himself the greatest lyricist ever *smh*

E3_

Smash Apprentice
i say that according to their gender

but about the underground rappers....i really dont listen to them until i hear bout them from someone else, but who ever called themself the greatest lyricist ever...THEY LIE

Blu3r

Smash Cadet
so.....that's swag surfin'? lol. not gon front; it's a good dance song. but the lyrics make my ears bleed x_X

Blu3r

Smash Cadet
Is this song intended to be comedy? I'm tired as **** and I honestly can't tell whether they're trying to be Lonely Island or Soulja Boy. Not even kidding. I have NO IDEA WHAT THIS SONG WAS INTENDED TO ACCOMPLISH.
lol dude i'm pretty sure they weren't aiming to accomplish anything with that song. i mean.....did you listen to the lyrics? lol. but then again, i don't think every song made should necessarily have a point.

Ajna

Smash Apprentice
How Many Mic's Do We Rip on the Daily
Say me say Many Moni, Say me say manymanymany

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I love rap/hip-hop, BUT not like I used to

Most music from the genre that I like is between late 2003 to early 2006 everything else is bah...... some exceptions for a few songs here and there

Some of the artist I like from that era are and include:

Usher, Ludacris, Kanye West, Petey Pablo, J-Kwon, Jay-Z, The Game (G-Unit), Twista, Juvenile, Lil' Wayne (back when he started), T.I., 8 Ball & MJG, P. Diddy, Nelly, Fat Joe, Jarule, Mario Winans, Mobb Deep, Lil' Scrappy..... I could go on and on.

But like I said mainly from those years, of course I can't forget about my H-Town representatives such as Paul Wall, Mike Jones, Slim Thug, Lil' Keke and Z-Ro (Best rapper ever, period.)

Screwed & Chopped is what I mostly listen to these days, especially when I swandg and bang.

Jane

Smash Hero

Blu3r

Smash Cadet
lol why did you get banned Blu3
one of the mods had it in for me >__> lol nah. some guy kept recreating a thread that the mods kept closing and i responded to it like twice and they banned me for it. that's really all that happened.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=262780

on another note, i was just listenin to get rich or die tryin. anybody heard 50's new album? my friend wants me to listen to it....

Top Bottom