• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

! WORLD SMASH HIP-HOP ! Rap/HipHop/R&B/ Discussion Thread (explicit warning)

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
I...I...I don't know what to say.

*starts crying*

I need to collect my thoughts.

Ransom was shook as fluck.

Tahiry was ugly and mad as fluck.

Random dude spitting looking like Ne-yo's long lost son. Why is he in the trailer?

GOOD LORD THAT BLACK CLOUD TRACK IS INSANE. I'M JUST WATCHING THE TRAILER TO LISTEN TO IT

OH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOSHHHHHHHHH HE DID IT AGAIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

ARE YOU IN THAT MOOD YET????????????????????

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Whenever Joe drops something it always coincides with something going on in my life.

Good Lord it's like the man's speaking to me personally.

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion
I wanna see that ransom video....

and it's gotta suck that he kept video taping everything with tahiry. now, whenever he's pondering what happened between them, he now has step by step visuals as to where it went wrong lol. but ****, she was looking ugly in that vid.

KrazyGlue

Smash Champion
Just learned that Plies has a college degree in nursing. I think it's safe to say Plies would be the LAST person I'd ever want to have as a nurse, lol. :urg:

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
Just learned that Plies has a college degree in nursing. I think it's safe to say Plies would be the LAST person I'd ever want to have as a nurse, lol. :urg:
Ha ha now thats funny. Plies with a degree in nursing. Plies and a degree dont fit.

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
holy ****, Canada has rap?

for real though, that pat stay vs hollohan is sick ****. Pat is a monster
yeah, there are actually decent people in Canada.

agreed...

Ha ha now thats funny. Plies with a degree in nursing. Plies and a degree dont fit.
agreeeeeeed!

Phone post.

Plies is actually hella smart. He just has VERY mediocre rap.

are you from tthe bay by any chance?

he should like make a whole insane lyrical album and everyone will be like wtf is this? and we'll be like YEAH THATS RIGHT *****

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
IDGAF I'm just gonna start posting my rhymes and **** here. Make y'all listen to them. I'm gonna get on Power soon.

Then I would have to be a devil worshipper....

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion

lol not likely :laugh:
XD i would lol if he did something super deep and lyrical.

IDGAF I'm just gonna start posting my rhymes and **** here. Make y'all listen to them. I'm gonna get on Power soon.

Then I would have to be a devil worshipper....
you honestly believe in all of that Illuminati stuff? theyve been inactive for hundreds of years..

Plies is whack and he is another fake.

I hate how the definition of real in Hip-Hop means your a thug. That's a bunch of bull****.
not really... is mos def a thug?

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
I forget to check this site, lmao.

It's hella forgetful when you don't really play smash, lol.

Top Bottom