• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

! WORLD SMASH HIP-HOP ! Rap/HipHop/R&B/ Discussion Thread (explicit warning)

soap

Smash Hero
just got back from chicago

Lupe actually really impressed me live. I don't know If he was going hard cuz he was in the chi, but he was going nuts

Nas and Damian were solid as well. Except they kept doing this corny thing where they would stand back to back and trade verses. Looked mad corny

Nas played some solo stuff too, I was pleased cuz I've never seen him live before.

"They shootin, *I tap this girl on the shoulder* Aw I made you look"

Omg Benny Benassi. So much Techno, Hip hop, and hackeysack. good weekend

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion
just got back from chicago

Lupe actually really impressed me live. I don't know If he was going hard cuz he was in the chi, but he was going nuts

Nas and Damian were solid as well. Except they kept doing this corny thing where they would stand back to back and trade verses. Looked mad corny

Nas played some solo stuff too, I was pleased cuz I've never seen him live before.

"They shootin, *I tap this girl on the shoulder* Aw I made you look"

Omg Benny Benassi. So much Techno, Hip hop, and hackeysack. good weekend
yeah, lupe's pretty good live. he was doing backflips and **** when i last seen him a couple suers ago. i don't really want to see nas perform until he's promoting his next album. really don't have time to decipher what damien's saying when i'm tryna get amped.

ahhhh more twitter beef. apparently soulja boi is dissing fabolous...i don't listen to either but....seriously?

soap

Smash Hero
he played like "welcome to jamrock" and **** that people know for his solo songs, it was cool.

and you can understand him during most of the distant relative songs from the set cuz they were slower. Friends, patience, count your blessings.

I enjoyed the set, it was pretty laid back after bumpin to benassi and flying lotus all day

kids were rolling in droves. people passing out in the crowd. kids running from paramedics and cops all day. lol drugs

rhan

Smash Hero
They both aren't good. Fab has been making a few like sick rhymes though. Like on 6 Minutes of Death.

I want like another Game 50 beef. That was pretty entertaining.

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
yeah. no more clever beefs.
now its:

***** YOU GAY
F*CK YOU *****
***** YOU GONNA GET SHOT IN YO MOUTH
***** IM DA BESTTT
WEEE DAAAAA BESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!
I F*CKED YO B*TCH
I F*CKED YO MOMMA
F*CK YO COUCH *****!!!

its so wack now -.-

KrazyGlue

Smash Champion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4KfJO1GnTQ

^ Relatively decent song, but horribly, horribly mauled by DJ Khaled's shouting. Such as "Why you wanna live our life? You wanna live our life, STOP!!!"

It's actually funny listening to DJ Khaled in this song because of how utterly stupid he sounds. DJ Khaled is the physical manifestation of modern rap beefs.

Boofy!

Smash Champion
ok back to diss tracks..

I dont think i saw anyone mention "Nail in the Coffin"

Also been bumpin Intuition and VerBs lately.. they ****.

Good Looks Wafflez Waffles TheWaffle77 homemadewafflez homemadewaffles

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Soulja Boi is officially stupid for trying to go at Fab. Fabolous is a beast...he's going to destroy that Kid...

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
he played like "welcome to jamrock" and **** that people know for his solo songs, it was cool.

and you can understand him during most of the distant relative songs from the set cuz they were slower. Friends, patience, count your blessings.

I enjoyed the set, it was pretty laid back after bumpin to benassi and flying lotus all day

kids were rolling in droves. people passing out in the crowd. kids running from paramedics and cops all day. lol drugs
Man but **** the people who cut that sound off at the end, I wanted to hear what Nas and Damian had to say at the end.

I wish I could've seen more of Lotus but I was waiting by Lupe's stage to get a good spot haha. Only caught the end of Benassi but he was pretty sick.

I only saw like one kid get actually taken by the cops, people were smoking weed everywhere and they didn't really get anyone. Everyone was doing it I don't even see why they cared.

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion
yeah. no more clever beefs.
now its:

***** YOU GAY
F*CK YOU *****
***** YOU GONNA GET SHOT IN YO MOUTH
***** IM DA BESTTT
WEEE DAAAAA BESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!
I F*CKED YO B*TCH
I F*CKED YO MOMMA
F*CK YO COUCH *****!!!

its so wack now -.-
yeahhh this is pretty much what beefs have boiled down to. no more lyrical battles any more. but i still find them entertaining, exp 50 taking rick ross' ex on a shopping spree and even got ross' mom to tell ross to apologize for being mean to 50 haha.

if drake and j. cole go at it....it'll be the baby looney toons version of nas and jay-z. gotta wait til j. cole gets a lil more popularity tho.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
People would say Drake is Jay and Cole is Nas, even though Drake is nowhere near Jay and Cole is nowhere near Nas and Jay is nowhere near Nas and no-one is near Joe.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
You'd think everyone in this thread would have grown accustomed to my use of hyperbole concerning Joe by now.

I'm the biggest stan in this thread.

Top Bottom