• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

! WORLD SMASH HIP-HOP ! Rap/HipHop/R&B/ Discussion Thread (explicit warning)

soap

Smash Hero
ill check em out.

edit: how is the quality and comfort of the shure's? and theyre shure SRH 440 right.
feel real good around ears, sound is overall just really solid. cord is slightly annoying. it's one of those stretchy coils.

Ultrasones are hella legit too. My friend has some 780's. I wish I got ultrasones instead. The shures are good value tho

Narrow Path is a blu song

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
feel real good around ears, sound is overall just really solid. cord is slightly annoying. it's one of those stretchy coils.

Ultrasones are hella legit too. My friend has some 780's. I wish I got ultrasones instead. The shures are good value tho

Narrow Path is a blu song
but theyre hella expensive lmao.

so Narrow Path is basically dope

I know everyone loves to hate on 8 Diagrams but I popped it in today and I still love 80% of the tracks on that *****.

Sunlight is spiritual as ***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tx5LlB0QCSQ&feature=related
i just love wu in general. 8 diagrams was alright but i mean ill listen to it lol

So whatever happened to our group sig? make it happen people!!
second this

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
Dude, y'all need to get Zephron in here to do it. He's always in the Sig Critique Topic. Try to get him to make our sigs.

BUT WAIT!!!!!!!

What do we want the sig to look like?

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
Anyone seen that Kanye Illuminati vid on WSHH.com?

Seinfeld is a helluva drug
Fix'd

But, on some real ****. I don't know what the hell is going on with society because every time I pull a link up on youtube you see the "J. Cole is illuminati" "Lupe is illuminati" "Jay-Z is illuminati" "Tupac is Illuminati" like seriously? And most of these people don't even know what the Illuminati is. It's very annoying.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Don't see why it would bother you that much. If you find youtube comments annoying, real life must be unbearable.

Happy Belated Jane.

S l o X

Smash Champion
White women are top on my tier list. Hispanics taking second.

Puerto Ricans are their own ethnicity and are at the bottom. Those #####s whine too much.

"I don't just got swagga I redefine the word. Half of ya sayin' it don't even know what it means, you think you got it if you go and spend some dough on some jeans? but you can't get self esteem out of sewing machines . . . "

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
BTW if I were gonna get a Rakim album. Which ones do I get. Aside from Paid in FUll. I already got that.
i like "The Master" a lot. or you could just get "When I B On Tha Mic" which is dope dope dope.

"The 18th Letter" is a classic though. Get that.

Anyone seen that Kanye Illuminati vid on WSHH.com?

X-files is a helluva drug
*hip hop

no and I dont believe in any of that ****. considering the illuminati has been inactive for hundreds of years.

Fix'd

But, on some real ****. I don't know what the hell is going on with society because every time I pull a link up on youtube you see the "J. Cole is illuminati" "Lupe is illuminati" "Jay-Z is illuminati" "Tupac is Illuminati" like seriously? And most of these people don't even know what the Illuminati is. It's very annoying.
i agree. the illuminati isnt a gang or whatever. it wasa group of scientists who didnt believe in God of Christianity so they were labeled Satanists.

ignorant people think they still are active and worship the devil.

Real life is just as bad.

That's why we have music.
lolsocialproblems

and white women
dey mah *****ez

Lol.

I prefer a hispanic + black.

The Alicia Keys type.
lol tahiry

but for real i am attracted to every single race. except like hella chinky asians but i mean really every race has their attractive people.
i wouldnt hesitate to ask out a black girl if she had a taste in music like mine and had aa good attitude and was mildly attractive.

but people these days dont have any taste in music and put on a ****load of makeup. and people have bad attitudes these days. give a little love you know

Puerto Ricans are their own ethnicity and are at the bottom. Those #####s whine too much.

"I don't just got swagga I redefine the word. Half of ya sayin' it don't even know what it means, you think you got it if you go and spend some dough on some jeans? but you can't get self esteem out of sewing machines . . . "
yeah i wish people didnt have attitudes.

there are attractive people of every race. but for real those french girls ****

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
I love all types of women. I'm usually drawn to white girls but I've found that black girls more often have much curvier and sexier bodies. The only type of race I normally don't find very attractive is Pakistani/Indians, but even then there are some gorgeous girls.

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
I love all types of women. I'm usually drawn to white girls but I've found that black girls more often have much curvier and sexier bodies. The only type of race I normally don't find very attractive is Pakistani/Indians, but even then there are some gorgeous girls.
Agreed but I'm drawn to pretty much any race. Which is why i can't stand racists at all.

Jane

Smash Hero
Holy ****ing ****.

Whoever said seinfeld instantly reminded me of my dream last night. I was chillin with jerry seinfeld for some reason and he was with two fineeee *** girls. He was macking on one and i was all happy cuz i thought i was gonna get the second one... but then his friend showed up and took her. They started walking away into private rooms and i started mad dickriding i was like jerry... jerry wait dude, hook me up with one of your friends jerry pleaseee!

Im not exactly sure what happend after, i just know i definitely didnt get with one of his hot friends. Then i thought to myself, dang, maybe the reason he didnt hook me up was because i was calling him jerry and not his real name, which i didnt know. so i went on the internet and found out it was clayton. Lmfao.

What is his real first name anyways?

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
Holy ****ing ****.

Whoever said seinfeld instantly reminded me of my dream last night. I was chillin with jerry seinfeld for some reason and he was with two fineeee *** girls. He was macking on one and i was all happy cuz i thought i was gonna get the second one... but then his friend showed up and took her. They started walking away into private rooms and i started mad dickriding i was like jerry... jerry wait dude, hook me up with one of your friends jerry pleaseee!

Im not exactly sure what happend after, i just know i definitely didnt get with one of his hot friends. Then i thought to myself, dang, maybe the reason he didnt hook me up was because i was calling him jerry and not his real name, which i didnt know. so i went on the internet and found out it was clayton. Lmfao.

What is his real first name anyways?
LMFAO. this is hilarious dude.

His birth name is actually Jerome, funnily enough.

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord

What? Puerto Ricans are hispanic dude. LOL.

but for real i am attracted to every single race. except like hella chinky asians but i mean really every race has their attractive people.
i wouldnt hesitate to ask out a black girl if she had a taste in music like mine and had aa good attitude and was mildly attractive.

but people these days dont have any taste in music and put on a ****load of makeup. and people have bad attitudes these days. give a little love you know

yeah i wish people didnt have attitudes.

there are attractive people of every race. but for real those french girls ****
I don't know man. I think some of the finest women are Nicki Minaj. Alicia Keys. Mariah Carey. Jessica Alba. Jessica Biel. Lacey Duvalle. Lauren London. **** my current gf is black but, I would prefer a girl that looks like Alicia but with a full body. Naw mean?
Dude, Middle Eastern girls are AMAZING!!!!!!!!

They can cook too!!! At least most of the ones I know.

Agreed but I'm drawn to pretty much any race. Which is why i can't stand racists at all.
Same here dude. But answer me this, I don't understand this. How can you be a racist and like sports?

Did anybody listento J.Coles new song Blow Up?
I dl'ed the "mixtape" **** goes hard.

Waiting on Cole World to drop.

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
What? Puerto Ricans are hispanic dude. LOL.

I don't know man. I think some of the finest women are Nicki Minaj. Alicia Keys. Mariah Carey. Jessica Alba. Jessica Biel. Lacey Duvalle. Lauren London. **** my current gf is black but, I would prefer a girl that looks like Alicia but with a full body. Naw mean?

Same here dude. But answer me this, I don't understand this. How can you be a racist and like sports?
lol LA face with the Oakland booty. (keeping it hip hop, from Baby Got Back by Sir Mix-A-Lot)
i know what you mean.

Maybe if you watch football, and really hate black people or whatever, you like to see black people knocked the **** out of them. lol. but idk.

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
Anybody watch Ocho Stinko's Ultimate Catch?

Anyways, there are 3 females that would be like my dream girl body wise.

The blonde chick named Tara.

The latina, Rubi.

And the ALICIA KEYS LOOKALIKE, HEATHER!!!!!!!! **** she is think tooo!!!!!!!!!

I swear they are the only reason I watch the show. But Tara is a *****. She would hop on the **** ASAP though lol.

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
No *****!!!!

Why would you prefer a female with a ***? Especially over a female with breasts? Smashing a chick with no breasts and a fat *** would be like ****ing a skinny dude.

Not only that, but if a female has nice breasts then her face looks alot better all of a sudden. In most cases that is.

Also, I gotta have a chick that has long hair and keeps it long. But can stylize it in whatever way possible. A girl with good hair is a big turn on.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
I don't know how old all of you are but I know I'm older than a few of you. When I was your age I too was foolish enough to underestimate dat ***. But as you grow older, you'll understand what I'm talking about, trust me.

My theory on people who prefer *** over breast.

They are more prone to turn gay.
lol

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
I mean when you go to a party and you got a ***** with a nice fat *** grinding on you it's all good. But if I wanna smash a *****, she needs to have breastes.

Jane

Smash Hero
Ahahah, yall are something else man. Dont get me wrong, boobs are great, in fact more than great, theyre grrrrreat! But a nice, firm, big ***... nothing quite like it.

Top Bottom