• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

! WORLD SMASH HIP-HOP ! Rap/HipHop/R&B/ Discussion Thread (explicit warning)

McCloud

je suis l'agent du chaos.
"So foul and f-air a day I have not seen.&quo
Dude, I dig Mr. Electronica. Anyone who raps over movie soundtracks and does it well has my vote. It's been something I've wanted to do for a while now, and I'm kinda mad he got to it first. Like how Obama got elected.

:( No longer the first minority president...

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
I don't like Obama. But that's another story for another time.....

Anyways, have y'all seen MTV's breakthrough artist of the year thing? So pretty much Khalifa beat everybody. I think second place was Nicki Minaj third was Travis Porter 4th was Diggy SImmons and believe it or not dead last of the finalists was J Cole. What are y'alls thoughts on this.

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion
i blame that on Jay-Z. and besides, i've stopped paying attention to famous hip hop sites simply because they're based off appeal vs. skill.

edit - how the hell did travis porter get third when a. they have no other songs and b. they're most famous song was by roscoe dash?

Jane

Smash Hero
Omg omg omg so guess what guys, AT THIS VERY MOMENT, AS I TYPE THIS, some peoples are installing a system in ny vehicle. Pioneer stereo and amp, kenwood subwoofer and speakers. The amp especially is niiice. Im so ****ing excited :DD

soap

Smash Hero
Omg omg omg so guess what guys, AT THIS VERY MOMENT, AS I TYPE THIS, some peoples are installing a system in ny vehicle. Pioneer stereo and amp, kenwood subwoofer and speakers. The amp especially is niiice. Im so ****ing excited :DD
what's the break in track?

Jane

Smash Hero
Dammit i wish i could link you guys instead of saying, but alas, still on my phone ):

Anyways, the break in track shall be stick em up. Luda feat ugk :] if yall have bass go listen to it right now and find out why

soap

Smash Hero
just trying to get a picture of the cruise session.

my first car was a 87' acura legend. Year I was born. thing was a beast

came with factory bose speakers lol. I put a pioneer in it too I remember

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
Your right. Reggie Wayne slipping which ended up in an interception was a fluke. Reggie Wayne dropping the TD pass at the very end was a fluke. The onside kick Hank Baskett couldn't control was a fluke. Matt Stover's missed field goal was a fluke.

BTW, they are gonna lose twice to Texans, and once to the Titans. Jagz are also gonna put them in a run for their money.

I liked the Run This Town orchestration at the beginning of the game. (Keeping it Hip-Hop)

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
I wish my brother george was here? Yup, classic.
mistadobalina is dope and so is the one about buses. the wacky world of rapid transit.
that is dope coonsidering im from oakland and he is talking about bus transfers in oakland and stuffff

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
Lol, a friend of mine shares the same birthday as I do. So you know what's going down with me and her on our birfday. October 11 BABY!!!!!!!

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
Happy birthday j-nizzle.

akir sounds kinda like a young nas to me. he only has 1 cd though so i can't really judge.
happy bday jane

im late lol.
and i know what you mean. the album is dope. but on kunta kinte he sounds like kweli to me. his voice at least.
and the Roots sample at the end added to the songs meaning.

Lol, a friend of mine shares the same birthday as I do. So you know what's going down with me and her on our birfday. October 11 BABY!!!!!!!
GURL U KNO AI AI AI

hey can anyone help me out? im deciding what pair of dj headphones to have as a backup. i have a pair of Studio Beats, but i want another pair of headphones without battery and about $100 so i can wear them downtown without getting jumped lol. (beats never leave the house). so yeah, I was thinking about the Pioneer SE-DJ5000. Picture here: http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Shop/Headphones/DJ/ci.SE-DJ5000.ShopBut do they fit in the jack in an iPod? Or do I need an adapter or something. The end of it looks pretty big. But from what I gather, these headphones are really good and durable.

But yeah. Help?

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
Man, I ain't got money to spend on a studio or mic. What the hell makes you think I would know what to spend money on for the headphones *****?!??!!?!?!?!

J/k.

I would just skull candies or something like that. I heard they were pretty good.

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
i just some shure 440's for 100

senheisser 400 series are good too
ill check em out.

edit: how is the quality and comfort of the shure's? and theyre shure SRH 440 right.

Man, I ain't got money to spend on a studio or mic. What the hell makes you think I would know what to spend money on for the headphones *****?!??!!?!?!?!

J/k.

I would just skull candies or something like that. I heard they were pretty good.
bruh. i have 5 dollars in the bank lmao. im working tomorrow though. gonna make $50+? minimum wage. lol.
i woont get the headphones yet. but i think ill save up a few hundred and get a midi drum kit and then a midi keyboard.

oh and btw skull candies are hella oncomfortable.
did i mention that i need over the ear headphones? just for the record. thats what i need. and eventually when i have a ton of money ill get a pair of beats tour. cuz the tangle free cord is HELLA nice

S l o X

Smash Champion
I'm definitely going to type up Narrow Path lyrics right now because I can't find them.

lol I have no life + I'm on the phone ?

Top Bottom