• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

World-round Sonic Tournment!!!! XD cancelled

NNID
MasterHavik
You said fighting yourself. It was a pretty logical thought process from there. It's not like I have anything against hurting Sonic ya know. I just don't like playing the match. I hated playing as Jiggs against Samus in Melee too. Just a personal preference thing ya know?

If it's a Sonic tournament I say you use... SONIC.

Use the edit button.
very funny uglyguy55.

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
Kiss and make up guys.
It's starts in like 5 minutes, amirite?
Tenki's dropped out, so looks like there's 8 of us, which makes it a bit easier.
Shame, I was looking forward to get schooled by him </3

NNID
MasterHavik
Kiss and make up guys.
It's starts in like 5 minutes, amirite?
Tenki's dropped out, so looks like there's 8 of us, which makes it a bit easier.
Shame, I was looking forward to get schooled by him </3
Look on the bright side. We still going to have fun, right? My Sonic, Kirby, and Ganon are ready to kick some butt anyway.

IceDX

Smash Ace
NNID
TheIceDX001
are the matchups Ready Yet ?????
People should Start Giving Out Their Brawl Codes..... Anyway here Is Mine

Brawl Code: 0559 6807 7520

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
Lol at using Kirby and Ganon in a Sonic only tournament.
I move that we let him anyway <3

Edit buttons are useful :

5112 4868 5884

NNID
MasterHavik
Hey, he said counterpciks were part of the rules don't get mad.

edit: Oh crap, something wrogn with my connection. Don't worry the master of tech will fix thsi problem.

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
Counterpick stages I believe.
I'm not getting mad ^_^

Edit : I'm gonna go soon. I'll give it like 15 minutes then I can't be bothered quite frankly. I'll still add people and play them, I just need to come off the comp ¬_¬

PhoenixoKaZe

Smash Ace
NNID
Toffykun
Tourney brackets

KaZe vs Orange_Soda_Man

Super_sonic8677 vs ROOOOY!

SonicOfDarkness vs Tenki

IceDX vs BurstFlare

KirbyandSonicrock14 vs cmike 90

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
Sonic of Darkness seems to have bagged himself a free win, Tenki's not here I don't think. Read a post that he had like a page or two back.
I'm ready when you are Super Sonic.
What is it anyway, best outta 3?

PhoenixoKaZe

Smash Ace
NNID
Toffykun
Sonic of Darkness seems to have bagged himself a free win, Tenki's not here I don't think. Read a post that he had like a page or two back.
yea and 3 stock

PhoenixoKaZe

Smash Ace
NNID
Toffykun

yea, o well, too bad, if he had a complaints, he can challenge me then XD

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
I don't think anyone's online lol, I'll give it 10 and then if no one's here I'm coming off the computer, so I won't know who I'm fighting so I can't compete yadda yadda.
KaSR, what's your friend code? I'll play you for fun now simply because everythings at a standstill.

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
I added you earlier Ice.
Meh, I won't be around all day lol. I had a party last night and it's 1 in the morning almost and I've been hungover and feeling blehh all day.

PhoenixoKaZe

Smash Ace
NNID
Toffykun
I`m going to postpone the tournment to next saturday kk, I will also revise the brackets if needed O-o

IceDX

Smash Ace
NNID
TheIceDX001
I added you earlier Ice.
Meh, I won't be around all day lol. I had a party last night and it's 1 in the morning almost and I've been hungover and feeling blehh all day.
alright ill add ya so we can brawl sometime oks...

Tenki

Smash Hero
I`m going to postpone the tournment to next saturday kk, I will also revise the brackets if needed O-o
LOL

So while I wasn't home, I kinda thought about this tourney thing, and I was wondering how you guys would pull it off.

The best way w/o having to use pictures for actual tourney brackets would be to uh... have everyone meet in a chat room and create a channel for the tourney.

and don't just say something like 5 pm. Say what time zone it is, and then we can all adjust to it lol.

Dunno my schedule yet, but I might be able to have Saturday. Maybe.

PhoenixoKaZe

Smash Ace
NNID
Toffykun
LOL

So while I wasn't home, I kinda thought about this tourney thing, and I was wondering how you guys would pull it off.

The best way w/o having to use pictures for actual tourney brackets would be to uh... have everyone meet in a chat room and create a channel for the tourney.

and don't just say something like 5 pm. Say what time zone it is, and then we can all adjust to it lol.

Dunno my schedule yet, but I might be able to have Saturday. Maybe.

sry about that O-o, anyways, I`ll do that before next saturday O-o

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
So sorry guys. I forgot I was going to be gone today XD. I guess the tourney was postponed anyways...

Kaze,why don't you make the tourney a 2 or 3 day event? That way everyone should be able to fit in their matches,even if they have a busy schedule.

my Fc is: 0860-3954-2487

Orange_Soda_Man

Smash Ace
Woah, pushed this up a day huh? not cool.
Anyways, yeah. Making this stretch over a few days would be a good idea. Hey KaZe, when is good for you? I get out of work at 6pm PST, and would be good to go around 6:30. Any time from then 'till 1am is good for me.
2062-8881-0518

edit: missed your post about postponing it. If you want to get our match out of the way tomorrow anyways, then that works too, just let me know.

PhoenixoKaZe

Smash Ace
NNID
Toffykun
So sorry guys. I forgot I was going to be gone today XD. I guess the tourney was postponed anyways...

Kaze,why don't you make the tourney a 2 or 3 day event? That way everyone should be able to fit in their matches,even if they have a busy schedule.

my Fc is: 0860-3954-2487

u mean like friday, saturday, and sunday? sure at 5pm Pacific- 6pm Central. Is that okay?? XD

PhoenixoKaZe

Smash Ace
NNID
Toffykun
Woah, pushed this up a day huh? not cool.
Anyways, yeah. Making this stretch over a few days would be a good idea. Hey KaZe, when is good for you? I get out of work at 6pm PST, and would be good to go around 6:30. Any time from then 'till 1am is good for me.
2062-8881-0518

edit: missed your post about postponing it. If you want to get our match out of the way tomorrow anyways, then that works too, just let me know.

sure when ever ur ready in the afternoon/evening XD

Top Bottom