• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

World-round Sonic Tournment!!!! XD cancelled

PhoenixoKaZe

Smash Ace
NNID
Toffykun
This tournment is for Sonic Fanboyz and ppl who love using the blue blur XD ^^ >_<
The rules:
No items
Neutral stages (counterpicks, if both agreed)
3 or 4 stocks
Sonic only
2 out of 3
anything goes
FC:2578-4004-2040

Anyone who wants to join, You need to sign up before this saturday, and I`ll post brackets for sunday. So don`t be late XD
Participants
1.KaZe
2. Super_sonic8677
3.SonicOfDarkness
4.IceDX
5. Orange_Soda_Man
6.KirbyandSonicrock14
7.Tenki
8. ROOOOY!
9.BurstFlare
10. Cyberman6
11. Boxob
12. ___X___
If there are more or less, than I will fixed the list if needed ^^

NNID
MasterHavik
You finally get to see me fight guys. I'm so scare right now. Wait, I think I can win this whole with Sonic. Count me in good sir. The name is KASR, and I'm really for comabt.

(KASR's mind)

KASR you dumb@ss!!! You think you can really win? Oh, I can't wait to see you get your *** kick.

KAsr nomarl self

Time to get back on my Wii, and stop running away. I hope Kirby and Ganon are ready for a workout. I'm in!!!!

Tenki

Smash Hero
The name is KASR, and I'm really for comabt.
:O

I guess the name caught on lol.

-------------

I really hope you guys have like.. at least DSL connections.

;o just some wifi friendlies, it's not like he said it was "TOURNAMENT TO FIND THE BEST SONIC EVUR!" or something like that (because dittos prove sooo much, right? x.x)

I'll join, just for fun. `__`;

and maybe turn you guys off of Sonic dittos forever.

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
Fine lol, but only because you're playing.
I'm in, bearing in mind Sonic vs Sonic is by far my worst match up
I can't handle the little ******* lol >.<

Edit : I can't believe I'm johning before it's started...

PhoenixoKaZe

Smash Ace
NNID
Toffykun
Fine lol, but only because you're playing.
I'm in, bearing in mind Sonic vs Sonic is by far my worst match up
I can't handle the little ******* lol >.<

Edit : I can't believe I'm johning before it's started...

no johns XD

Tenki

Smash Hero

PhoenixoKaZe

Smash Ace
NNID
Toffykun
k, Ice DX, we can make it saturday afternoon or sunday afternoon? u guys can agree on that ^^

PhoenixoKaZe

Smash Ace
NNID
Toffykun
The tournement is today, on saturday afternoon, but I need to set up the brackets, first ^^ since I heard ppl can`t do sunday O-o XD

Tenki

Smash Hero
Tenki quits.

The tournement is today, on saturday afternoon, but I need to set up the brackets, first ^^ since I heard ppl can`t do sunday O-o XD
I have to leave in about 4 hours after this post.

oh well. I'll forfeit my match if it happens to be around that time

[edit]
Meh take me out. I won't be home during the time the tourney is happening x]

I've had my share of Sonic dittos in the past few days anyway.

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
Reasonable time, please.
Considering even if we had first games at 9:00 pm it'd be 2 in the morning for me, and I probably wouldn't be at my best xD

NNID
MasterHavik
Punch yourself in the face. Is that fun? Keep going. Once you have a black eye you can put a steak over it to soothe the swelling. XD

I keed I keed.

Once again you made laugh. Terios where do you get your stuff from? But it just a match to me. I see a Sonci player, and beat the **** out of the Sonic user. Just like I do others characters.

Also, I have a question about the rule stating tha twe can counterpick only if me and other guy agree. So, if i fight tenki, and i lose the first match. And I wanna go kirby, but Tenki said" No, he too cheap!!!" Then I can't counterpick that character, right? Also, tha twas an EXAMPLE, not a flame to Tenki. And beside, he's a nice guy.

NNID
MasterHavik
Sorry for double posting ,but oh wow!!!! There only nine of us Sonic players. C'mon guys it just some fun wi-fi matches. plz join!!! :(.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Once again you made laugh. Terios where do you get your stuff from? But it just a match to me. I see a Sonci player, and beat the **** out of the Sonic user. Just like I do others characters.

Also, I have a question about the rule stating tha twe can counterpick only if me and other guy agree. So, if i fight tenki, and i lose the first match. And I wanna go kirby, but Tenki said" No, he too cheap!!!" Then I can't counterpick that character, right? Also, tha twas an EXAMPLE, not a flame to Tenki. And beside, he's a nice guy.
You said fighting yourself. It was a pretty logical thought process from there. It's not like I have anything against hurting Sonic ya know. I just don't like playing the match. I hated playing as Jiggs against Samus in Melee too. Just a personal preference thing ya know?

If it's a Sonic tournament I say you use... SONIC.

Sorry for double posting ,but oh wow!!!! There only nine o us Sonci palyers. C'mon guys it jsut soem fun wi-fi matches. plz join!!! :(.
Use the edit button.

Top Bottom