• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

World-round Sonic Tournment!!!! XD cancelled

___X___

Smash Lord
I'm not going t obe rude. But can you back up that good talk sir?
hahah fight me, and then tell me :D

yes, he can.
thank you for telling him tenki :D

sure, but refrain from using such words since u haven`t fought any of us yet XD ^^
havent fought any of you yet???

well i dont like to troll or be C0Cky or anything but.........

i fought and beat... luCKy, Boxob, Tenki <3 , Teh umby and mostly all this sonics on SWF and on other sites.

so yeh :D

so name a good sonic player and i probably already fought beat him, and if not i want to > : )

EDIT: @ PhoenixoKaZe can you please change my name on the first post from ___X__ to just X

i hate when ppl add the ______________ to my name, its annoying >_>

ITS JUST X

k thanks :D

___X___

Smash Lord
yo X iam the real X on brawl so... things could get to crazy around here alot of things can happen in this fight so.. if i were you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wouldnt talk to much!!!!
lol dont make me laugh,

i owned you so hard hahahah

but if you want me to beat you again then ok :D

Orange_Soda_Man

Smash Ace
sorry dude, you caught me at work. Let's go a couple days in advance this time eh? Are you free Friday before 1pm or Wed after 5pm?

___X___

Smash Lord
hmmmmm

*checks off Super_Sonic8677 on "Sonics to KILL" list*

soooo, who els mains sonic and wants to fight me??? >: )

Top Bottom