• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

World of Warcraft Discussion: Mists of Pandaria

fkacyan

Smash Hero
man. I hate how my gear looks. WTB Transmorg pst
Man, look at the DKt12. The worst part is there's no matching belt in game for the heroic tier and I still have the red boots.

Argh, can't wait to transmog to my Wrathful gear.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Man, look at the DKt12. The worst part is there's no matching belt in game for the heroic tier and I still have the red boots.
:urg: t12 looks pretty bad. Paladin t12 looks like a flaming sack of oats. Is it just me or does all of it look really bulky?

You know what's really dumb? I tossed out all of my 'wow this looks cool' (Aside from my ICC stuff because I really can't part with it) gear because it was outdated.....and now I could have had a set that looks beast come 4.3. FML. Definitely raiding old places to get the gear back.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
I kinda miss WoW like it was right pre-Cata. Everything was so OP. 4.0.1, DK was ******** with Howling Blast combos.

Maybe sometime in the future I'll start playing again, but man, I'd have to buy Cataclysm as well... Money money money

EDIT: Right, forgot the most important thing;

Is it still worth playing (EU server)?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
There are a lot of worthless items in my bank I refuse to get rid of, LOL.

Any item that is 1 time get, and especially items with no sell price

Edit: I'm also an engineer, so worthless contraptions filling bags

fkacyan

Smash Hero
There are a lot of worthless items in my bank I refuse to get rid of, LOL.

Any item that is 1 time get, and especially items with no sell price

Edit: I'm also an engineer, so worthless contraptions filling bags
Engineering Bag, perhaps?

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Yup, just checked. Have my starting area stuff, the rest of it is gone. Now I gotta find whatever belt it was that I vendored -_-

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Masks for treats! Hurray!

Now the only thing I need to do is grind out 200 more treats for the pets, and I'm done with the holiday already.

The downside to having a 4-yo character.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
asdsdhiosdihsoiadhsdhoihdoih: it's not that bad : http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...p?ie=UTF8&qid=1318602842&sr=8-1&condition=new
$30-$35

WHY THE **** IS THE WRATH COLLECTORS EDITION $200

all i want is a skelly dragon
it's not that i can't afford the expansion, it's that i don't want to pay $15 a month for a game that i've gotten bored of (and then nostalgic over) multiple times.

also i subscribed to this thread instead of leaving the tab open... and since i always forget to check user cp (not used to subscribing) haven't checked it in days, lol.

edit: looks like I didn't miss much, it was mostly tl;dr anyway.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
it's not that i can't afford the expansion, it's that i don't want to pay $15 a month for a game that i've gotten bored of (and then nostalgic over) multiple times.

also i subscribed to this thread instead of leaving the tab open... and since i always forget to check user cp (not used to subscribing) haven't checked it in days, lol.

edit: looks like I didn't miss much, it was mostly tl;dr anyway.
That's why I pay by getting the cards, that way if i get bored I just don't buy another card

Also, I get a discount on the cards

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
speaking of cards psycho, that reminded me to go look at my account to look at my total pay history, and see how long and what periods I played on.

and then i got

"Account Banned
You are unable to access this page because this license is banned, locked, or suspended."

...oops. My account expired in early September, 2010, when I was still playing the beta. Shortly after it expired (or maybe a little before, I forgot) I couldn't log into my regular non-Beta account, and eventually realized it was hacked somehow. I managed to get my password reset and stuff fixed, not that I would know because my account was expired or something blah blah

tl;dr I was supposed to call Blizzard to get my account back, but I didn't feel like talking on the phone to get back an account I didn't even want anymore so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

...actually, can anyone help me with this? Back when worldofwarcraft.com existed, I knew how to get to my payment history, but now that it's all different on Battle.net I don't know how. I might not be able to see it since going to my WoW account just gets me that account banned screen :c

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Yeah Azua I have the WotLK box, what do I do with ittttt?

Mic I'll totally look at that after watching animeeeeee

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
So is Gnomeregan cool at all? Does it seem very "capital city" ish?

I remember when I was in the beta, and starting with a gnome was super glitchy... so I made a video of it :p http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDyIe5mbRDw disregard the lag, my laptop isn't amazing.

Also, I just reset my stuff with the form Mic linked, so hopefully my account will no longer be banned by the end of tonight.
It's funny because just my WoW account was banned, not my entire Bnet account. Also, it still lists the Cata beta as working on my account, so presumably i could still play that o_O

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
dude isn't blizzcon starting today! omgz!

was anyone here foolish enough to pay $40 to watch a ****ing stream?

i wonder if i can find a free stream later today after work >_>

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Seeing as Deathwing is due out by years' end, 5.0 is right after that, yeah.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light

You're insufferable, Thio.

Edit: Ladies and gentleman: Pandaren are going to be the new playable race for the Mists of Pandaria expansion. There's also going to be a new class!

...that new class being the Monk. Oh **** yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Smooth Criminal

fkacyan

Smash Hero

You're insufferable, Thio.

Edit: Ladies and gentleman: Pandaren are going to be the new playable race for the Mists of Pandaria expansion. There's also going to be a new class!

...that new class being the Monk. Oh **** yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Smooth Criminal
THis had better be a troll

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Both alliance AND horde race? I knew it was going to happen eventually

I was hoping the neutral race would be Naga though

Expansion day 1:

Everyone in the server is pandaren monks

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Brewmaster is going to be a tree of the monk?

Sign me up for that one! I wonder if it's going to have some drunk effects or something.

Throw alcohol at an opponent and make them drunk would be awesome

Top Bottom