• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

World of Warcraft Discussion: Mists of Pandaria

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
^
I feel like this is the most common response from people who go with the Blizzard recommended server when first starting out.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Who here still plays?

Admittedly, SoO is a bit stale... but I pass the time by leveling toons, getting them geared, and mount farming. If anybody wanted to run stuff, let me know. I like to PvE. : D

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Just got back into the game actually.
This month that is. Although it's probably been about a year sense i've last played.

Back to leveling my Rogue for WoD. With the level 90 character boost I'll actually have a bit of variety when it comes to PvP in this game, so that's pretty sweet. <3

Respectre

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5129-1436-0975
I used my boost on a Horde Priest, although I'm hoping to level up a couple more Horde classes before launch.

It's really a drag right now otherwise.

Last edited:

Twewy

Smash Lord
I really have come to dislike Metzen's writing. His way of providing an antagonist has really boiled down to "This person is now bad. 25 Man Raid on them.". I will not be surprised one bit if Jaina eventually becomes a boss.

It's a shame too, WoW does have great moments in it, like the Hillsbrad quests. Welcome to the Machine, I think it was called, was pretty damn funny. Any of the quests with Orkus and Dumass got quite the chuckle out of me.

Twewy

Smash Lord
I will be forever puzzled at how WoW is a reverse Warcraft 3 in terms of writing. While WC3 was generally good with iffy bits, WoW is generally iffy with good bits.

Speaking of Warcraft, I just remembered I have an old copy of WC2: Tides of Darkness, but never played it.

Last edited:

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
They've been all over the place in pvp, but have probably been the strongest pve melee class overall. Definitely the only one able to compete in Heroic Throne of Thunder with ranged classes.
Enhancement shamans and fury warriors destroy combat, which is best rogue spec for PvE.

I mean, 8th isn't bad, but the aforementioned two are top 2 DPS when BiS. Even better than mages.

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
Enhancement shamans and fury warriors destroy combat, which is best rogue spec for PvE.

I mean, 8th isn't bad, but the aforementioned two are top 2 DPS when BiS. Even better than mages.
My comment is over a year old.......................

Top Bottom