• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO=Houston,tx=April 10-12th! go to results thread for pics/vids/results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Yeah seriously, I didn't know we had trains in texas..................................
.....What?

Must be a "anywhere north of San Antonio" thing.

I see and hear trains all the time.

PS: WHOBO in less than 2 days!!!

....hype?

am i doin' it rite?

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
ok so i just talked to lain. he took a 5 hour train ride then jumped on a GreyHound bus for 25 hours and it will arrive at the greyhound station in houston around 5pm tomorrow. this is a very bad time for me because i need to be unloading all the tvs to the convention, but i can still pick his *** up. could any body help me out?
i guess we could help you unload tvs while u go pick him up..... unless someone else will pick him up of course.

either way, **** will work out.

could this tourney be bigger than COT4? i'd say yes because we might get a bigger turnout and the variety of the regions coming is bigger. COT4 had like 80% east coast

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
omg only 2 days left are there going to be any smashfests tomorrow because we are leaving el paso at 6 am and we want to get as much smash in as possible after the 10 hour drive.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
This is going to be awesome. Xyro, or whoever is in charge of the live stream, you guys should do a test before hand to make sure that the quality is right/there's no lag. The COT4 stream was pretty bad until finally someone from the tourney read the chat and saw that the video quality was too high LOL.

Also, 2000 posts. Yay.

Sudai

Stuff here
Esca, charge your phone. Tried calling to talk about housing stuff (see what's going on Saturday since someone mentioned maybe keeping the room for Saturday night too) but it went straight to voice mail.

Sudai

Stuff here
Definitely. Oh snap, I realized we should probably trade numbers or something so we can actually find eachother at the tourney. XD Check your PM box.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
This is going to be awesome. Xyro, or whoever is in charge of the live stream, you guys should do a test before hand to make sure that the quality is right/there's no lag. The COT4 stream was pretty bad until finally someone from the tourney read the chat and saw that the video quality was too high LOL.

Also, 2000 posts. Yay.
Don't worry about that. Almost every stream that I have run has been relatively lag less. As long as the internet is fine (and the mods make sure not too many people have voices) the stream will be fine.

Xyro, what is the status on wifi?

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
no love for austin this time :( broke up with my girl there lol. We are driving all the way to houston. Friday we will be at the venue all day. Where are you going to be tomorrow phanntom?
If you want Thursday night playing you should probably make a pit stop at BEAH!'s. He's going to have Dallas, Oklahoma, College Station, and Kansas at his place for a smashfest. AFAIK the plan for Austin is that we're going up to Sethlon's place to play/sleep/whatever, unless he changes it.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
How far is Waco from Texas? I want to know who is going to be there at 9 AM when the doors open like me so I know who I can get some games in with early.

haha

So yeah who is going to be there early Friday?

Trela

Smash Lord
I'll be there Thursday evening, cause I want to.

If I have some extra cash, I'll try to do some small MMs. Just come up to me if you wanna do like a 2$ MM :p

Razer, if you get in the Top 16, I'll give you 3$ lol.

=Trela=

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
we DO have wifi(only for one computer, i vote bears) and we DO have name tags with bar codes.

the stream will be in the results thread when i make it

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
we DO have wifi(only for one computer, i vote bears) and we DO have name tags with bar codes.

the stream will be in the results thread when i make it
Use bears for the stream and use all the other laptops for recording stations.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
If anyone wants to play with Mew2King and I before the tournament, we will gladly play with you.

We're arriving on Thursday at ~1:00pm.

We're staying at Comfort Suites, 15555 John F. Kennedy Blvd, Houston, TX, 77032. My cell phone number is 732-829-1805. Hit me up if you want to play with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom