• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO=Houston,tx=April 10-12th! go to results thread for pics/vids/results

Status
Not open for further replies.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
+1 for a G&W winning this.

Don't laugh, it could happen. I've been practicing my judgment skills. It's no laughing matter anymore.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
+1 for a G&W winning this.

Don't laugh, it could happen. I've been practicing my judgment skills. It's no laughing matter anymore.
$5 GW ditto MM?

2/3 sbr rules :).

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Sure why not. You like playing G&W dittos?... you're crazy.
I don't really LIKE them, but I don't mind them. I need good experience in them though, hence the MM :).

Edit:

How will parking work for this?

Also, does anyone want to do an ironman MM at this? Not with every character..maybe like 10-15 or something.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I do. Let's do 10.

Wario, Marth, Diddy, MK, Snake, Dedede, G&W, Olimar, IC's, and Bowser. Those are my 10 in no order.

Santi

Smash Lord
I seriously want to be like Vash when I grow up.
That man is a legend pimp legit dude.

I may be flashing my second I've been working on. ROllingoUt in the nightcap ;)

Esca

Smash Champion
Someone, please help me!

Lain and Lain only needs someone to pick him up from the Metro Station tomorrow at 2 P.M.

I'm looking for anyone to help out and house him tomorrow night. It's one person so please don't be stingy.

Someone PLEASE contact me at (409) 673-1166.

Thanks in advance,

--Esca.

Sudai

Stuff here
Pssst, everyone. Hey..yeah, you, everyone. Come close for a second..

*leans in and whispers into everyone's ear*
THIS TOURNAMENT STARTS IN ****ING 31 HOURS AND 35 MINUTES!!!!!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG I'm so hyped. @_@

Esca, is my car pool still good to split the hotel room with you? Also, did Lee ever talk to you? I think he said something about splitting with you too but I can't remember at all. XD

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Don't forget to bring Wiis peoples. Seriously, if there ends up being more TVs than Wiis at this event, I will facepalm. <_<

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Some one pick up LAIN!!!!!

BRING/wii/ssbb!

and if you can, tvs too!

cause we only have 25(tvs) at the venue

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
same, 4 of us are coming from Albuquerque, NM and we're looking at a 14-15 hour drive O.o But it'll be worth it ^_^
Albaquerque to Houston is only like 8 hours XD Good thing we're car pooling, you'd get lost.

And HYLIAN!!!! If you happen to be in the neighborhood (which I know you'll be), we need to catch up. I gotta see how much better your Game and Watch got. My Peach is looking mighty fine now ^.^

EDIT:: Okay, I mapped it on google. You win this round Twins... 13 hours.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Rofl, Lain just called me from Chicago to ask the guy who is housing him to pick him up when he gets there. He wasn't thrilled when I told him the last few posts in this thread :D

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Rofl, Lain just called me from Chicago to ask the guy who is housing him to pick him up when he gets there. He wasn't thrilled when I told him the last few posts in this thread :D
LOL. If I lived in houston I would, but I'm 3 hours away :/.

Come on houston...>_>.

Sudai

Stuff here
Xyro, limiting it to low tier reduces the number of people a lot. Limiting it to low tier MAINs reduces it by a fuc.kton.. Sounds to me like you're the wimp, not the other way around. ; )

Xyro77

Xyro, limiting it to low tier reduces the number of people a lot. Limiting it to low tier MAINs reduces it by a fuc.kton.. Sounds to me like you're the wimp, not the other way around. ; )

LOW TIER MAiNS! COME GET SoME!!!!!!!!! 5$, wimps!

i still need lains number

wait, is he at an airport or bus station.

there are multiple places of EACH and i need to know his number so i can figure out where he will be

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Lain's number: (734) 272-7347

Tell him that I think he's a dirty scrub, and if he asks why, then tell him "Just because."

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Albaquerque to Houston is only like 8 hours XD Good thing we're car pooling, you'd get lost.

EDIT:: Okay, I mapped it on google. You win this round Twins... 13 hours.
OWNED!!! I'll see ya tonight bro. Stop by my work later on to get free dinner then we'll just chill back at my place playing melee lol. My bro has a hard time against Mewtwo's so this should be interesting lol. Too bad he isn't coming to WHOBO too huh?

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Actually, Lain took the train to Texas (like a 30 hour ride), and he's taking a plane back ^_^''

EDIT: Hm... he's not answering now. Weird, 'cause I was on the phone with him as I was posting his number.

Xyro77

Actually, Lain took the train to Texas (like a 30 hour ride), and he's taking a plane back ^_^''

EDIT: Hm... he's not answering now. Weird, 'cause I was on the phone with him as I was posting his number.
not cool. Well if you get in contact with him. pleas give him my number 409-692-0697. ive already sent him a text.

EDIT: WTF a train? this is some wild west kind of ****. Where the heck is a train station around houston? i may need to google some of this up.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Yeah seriously, I didn't know we had trains in texas..................................

Anyway, I sent him a text and haven't gotten a response back yet. I think he hates me =(

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
WTF a train? this is some wild west kind of ****. Where the heck is a train station around houston? i may need to google some of this up.
Lain and Lain only needs someone to pick him up from the Metro Station tomorrow at 2 P.M.
Metro Station, apparently. And yeah, he had to go by train because he waited too long to buy a plane ticket and it ended up being too expensive to go roundtrip. Basically, he's a dirty scrub :D

Xyro77

ok so i just talked to lain. he took a 5 hour train ride then jumped on a GreyHound bus for 25 hours and it will arrive at the greyhound station in houston around 5pm tomorrow. this is a very bad time for me because i need to be unloading all the tvs to the convention, but i can still pick his *** up. could any body help me out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom