• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO=Houston,tx=April 10-12th! go to results thread for pics/vids/results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Use bears for the stream and use all the other laptops for recording stations.
yea thats what i would like to do.

i brought my GF's pink camera so i will be filming that.

IMPORTANT matches

Xyro vs ANY low tier main

Espy vs 3000

Dojo vs M2k

BlueJx23

Smash Cadet
****. everyone and their money matches. i feel left out. :(

i don't have much, but please money match me for $2 anyone!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Oh ok so apparently none of my matches are important lol. I can understand BORING, but unimportant? I'm hurt Xyro </3

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Sonic is my best match-up. I'd MM them with Ganondorf and probably win. I don't think people realize that I turned that into my best match-up and have two amazing Sonic players in my crew.

Sudai

Stuff here
$15 trillion MM? Not against me of course, but against the Sonics. That's right *****es. I'm making MMs for other people! > : (

Iuni, it's a joke though. **** happens, every one of us knows that. :p

BlueJx23

Smash Cadet
lol, nice. i'll be looking forward to the match.

@twin_a: i'm assuming you're from new mexico (somewhere in that paragraph of a location it says albuquerque, nm :)). any chance you could mm for one of your state's quarters? lol, my sister needs it for her collection. ^^

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
LAST POST OF THE DAY!!!!!!!!

As always this is my final post before the BIG day.Its dedicated to things you should know BEFORE and while at the tournament.

1. If you have ANY problems with directions or ANYTHING.....CALL ME! If i do not answer, that means im working at the convention and i will call you ASAP! 409-692-0697

2. BRiNG A FULL SET-UP! Wii/tv/ssbb. The more tvs we have the faster this event will run(currently it seems it will last till 3-4am). If you cannot bring a tv.....AT LEAST bring a wii/ssbb.

3. There will be 3 HPD officers in the room at all times and they do have "crowd control" guns, so please dont be stupid and think you are a tough guy. Cause im 100% sure you will lose when it comes time to face the HPD. Not only that but ill laugh in your ****ing face when they abuse the **** out of you after they blow of you god **** head. WHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!

4. The ONLY way to enter AND pick up your badge is through the sky bridge(a green suspended hallway) that is connected to the hotel and parking garage. The map on the front page may help you. Again, if you are lost........call Dugfin(832-472-7165) or me. btw, the tournament will be in the "ninja room", look at map on front page.

5. FREE Parking. IT IS EVERYWHERE!!!!!!! Do not pay for any parking. There are 2 parking garages and a massvive MALL parking lot. Its all free and there should be no reason to pay for it.

6. Above all, this event WILL finish in the time it is given, we may be up mega late but we WILL finish. We wont be kicked out of venue and there will not be a "finsh the tourney at my apartment" ****. Unlike THOSE poop faced TO's...................im amazing.

7. Other than smash there are MANY MANY MANY things to do and see at this event. So please get there AS EARLY as possible and enjoy your self(after all, you paid 28-50$ for abadge)

8. If you did not buy a 1vs1 event online you need to go sign up desk in the "ninja room" and buy yo 1vs1 ASAP because your chances of being thrown into a early pool will be increased. WE WILL NOT TAKE ANY MORE PLAYERS AFTER 6pm!!!! This is your warning.

guys, would all of you quote this ^ every time you post(this is very important info). I wont be around internet for the rest of the weekend so please quote this so it wont get left behind after this pae moves on. PLEASE!!!!!!!

Vorguen

Smash Champion
LAST POST OF THE DAY!!!!!!!!

As always this is my final post before the BIG day.Its dedicated to things you should know BEFORE and while at the tournament.

1. If you have ANY problems with directions or ANYTHING.....CALL ME! If i do not answer, that means im working at the convention and i will call you ASAP! 409-692-0697

2. BRiNG A FULL SET-UP! Wii/tv/ssbb. The more tvs we have the faster this event will run(currently it seems it will last till 3-4am). If you cannot bring a tv.....AT LEAST bring a wii/ssbb.

3. There will be 3 HPD officers in the room at all times and they do have "crowd control" guns, so please dont be stupid and think you are a tough guy. Cause im 100% sure you will lose when it comes time to face the HPD. Not only that but ill laugh in your ****ing face when they abuse the **** out of you after they blow of you god **** head. WHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!

4. The ONLY way to enter AND pick up your badge is through the sky bridge(a green suspended hallway) that is connected to the hotel and parking garage. The map on the front page may help you. Again, if you are lost........call Dugfin(832-472-7165) or me. btw, the tournament will be in the "ninja room", look at map on front page.

5. FREE Parking. IT IS EVERYWHERE!!!!!!! Do not pay for any parking. There are 2 parking garages and a massvive MALL parking lot. Its all free and there should be no reason to pay for it.

6. Above all, this event WILL finish in the time it is given, we may be up mega late but we WILL finish. We wont be kicked out of venue and there will not be a "finsh the tourney at my apartment" ****. Unlike THOSE poop faced TO's...................im amazing.

7. Other than smash there are MANY MANY MANY things to do and see at this event. So please get there AS EARLY as possible and enjoy your self(after all, you paid 28-50$ for abadge)

8. If you did not buy a 1vs1 event online you need to go sign up desk in the "ninja room" and buy yo 1vs1 ASAP because your chances of being thrown into a early pool will be increased. WE WILL NOT TAKE ANY MORE PLAYERS AFTER 6pm!!!! This is your warning.

guys, would all of you quote this ^ every time you post(this is very important info). I wont be around internet for the rest of the weekend so please quote this so it wont get left behind after this pae moves on. PLEASE!!!!!!!
I will not quote you.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Inui is gonna lose against 3000 and Espy. One in winners, one in losers. No johns. lol

I'd probably die laughing.
lololololol.

Sonic is my best match-up. I'd MM them with Ganondorf and probably win. I don't think people realize that I turned that into my best match-up and have two amazing Sonic players in my crew.
lolMalcolm n' lolBlue?

Iuni, it's a joke though. **** happens, every one of us knows that. :p
This.

-----

Although a mm my Sonic vs. your Ganondorf would be pretty fun, if you want. I don't mind, I need Ganon practice.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
If anyone wants to play with Mew2King and I before the tournament, we will gladly play with you.

We're arriving on Thursday at ~1:00pm.

We're staying at Comfort Suites, 15555 John F. Kennedy Blvd, Houston, TX, 77032. My cell phone number is 732-829-1805. Hit me up if you want to play with us.
You guys are somewhat along the way from my way home from school. I'll try to see if I can play like an hour or something

BIG POST:
LETS SHOW OUR STATE/CITY PRIDE. IF YOU SEE A FELLOW TEXAN FACING ANY OOS PLAYER LETS CROWD AND CHEER THEM ON. COLLEGE STYLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom