• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO 4 - 550$ pot bonus -Be at venue EARLY! BRING FULL SETUPS(wii/ssbb/tv)

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Why is it 5 stocks 8 minutes? I mean, I'll accept either way because my ICs will body all of you ******s, but 5 stocks 8 minutes is rather...silly considering people are going to be camping my ICs.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Why is it 5 stocks 8 minutes? I mean, I'll accept either way because my ICs will body all of you ******s, but 5 stocks 8 minutes is rather...silly considering people are going to be camping my ICs.

edit: i could do 10min

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Also, just for clarification, how are stages going to work? If you CP you can change character but if you go random on the neutral you can't switch?

Xyro77

Also, just for clarification, how are stages going to work? If you CP you can change character but if you go random on the neutral you can't switch?
yea thats pretty much how its done most of the time. so yea those be the rules

Xyro77

what happens in case of time out?
LOL oh you will find out. the punishment will be extremely harsh. regardless of what side does it.

LOL at giving me more stocks to adapt to ur wack *** players!!!!
*summons any random falco*

*wins*

Xyro77

Uh Xyro..one more time I guess

Do you know if UTDZac is coming to your tourney?
i do not think he is but i do not know for sure. PM him and see if he would go. you two would look awesome as a team

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Its funny that you picked our reps

& they ALL are from SFL

Not like I would be on there but still...

I'm glad I have the opportunity to make this WHOBO. Thank you Xyro 4 providing me with the HYPEST tourney Ive ever been to or heard of(Minus APEX)

:sonic:

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Btw, I can still get in the tournament and pay the venue ($50) AND all the singles and doubles entry at the door right?
Because paying online is a ***** sometimes.
I believe so, but, it causes you to be seeded as a random.

Xyro77

Reg closes last day of July. if you fail to buy your events/venue fee by the last day of july, venue fee jumps up to 50$ and you will be seeded at random in pools. so please sign up asap.

and bring FULL set-ups as well. i no longer have a garage filled with 70 tvs. i need everybody help.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Reg closes last day of July. if you fail to buy your events/venue fee by the last day of july, venue fee jumps up to 50$ and you will be seeded at random in pools. so please sign up asap.

and bring FULL set-ups as well. i no longer have a garage filled with 70 tvs. i need everybody help.
That's fine. I don't think I really have any concerns to be put in a random spot.

And I'll try to bring a full setup.

Shaky

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure either Ryo or I would be used as a sub for FL. So 5v5 would work better for us in terms of the FL ranked players who are actually going.

You can give Tx Illmatic since he kinda ***** ESAM, so 5v5 for Texas wouldn't be a problem either I think.

Top Bottom