• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO 2=April 2nd-4th! San(ike) vs Xyro(samus) 100$mm! Results thread is up!!!!!

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
So relieved there will be food this time around. I will register very soon.
I am looking for a partner. Willing to go to a hobo and try things out beforehand.

DugFinn

Smash Apprentice
What are the prices for Mario Kart, SF4 ect??
Both of those are $5, as they are side events. Some of the other side events will be $10.

Aaaaaaaand, just for the record.... I give up ALL my rule making and etc authority over to Xyro in regards to WHobo. *pats the Green Lesbian on the back* There you go. It's official. Now, go forth and be pestered by anti-ban MK players.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I can get discounts on flights to Atlantic City and Las Vegas thats about it.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You're fine unless you're Meta Knight AND you timed them out with 40+ ledge grabs.

Otherwise you're probably gonna get porked by Xyro's zair.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Something about that MK Stage rule sounds off to me.

Not knocking it, but if it were me, I wouldn't have a specific rule for that at all. Just let MK take you anywhere and if you're good enough, kick his ***. Hate that SOB enough to wanna beat him on one of his favorable stages. On that note, I respect how you'll adamantly defend your right as the TO to keep things going as you want them to, but it's nice to see that you can compromise. Total win, bro.

Oh god... Phoenix Brawl in BC. Pound 4 (maybe), and this?

I am one lucky bugger if I can make it. This sounds like a lot of fun. D: I just wanna do late night Doubles friendlies with M2K again. And challenge Ally to a MM so I can try and get my $1 back.

Panda, you deceiving trickster, you. LOL

[EDIT]

By the way, it's your tournament, but I do have a suggestion. You should alter that Standing Infinite rule. Ban the small-step chain grab as well for Dedede. It's not infinite since he's not standing still, due to the fact that you'll have to reach the end of the stage eventually, but it's a free stock on some characters, and if not a free stock, after you're done, one up tilt or back air. Specify the ban of the small-step chain grab.

Otherwise I may have to take advantage of that against DK/Bowser users. :p

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Metaknight rule stays. the end.

as for ddds CG rule. If he CGs you across FD or whatever, its legal(because its only about 55% damage). But when hes CG you in place for like 90,100,200,999%. That **** is banned.

Top Bottom