• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO 2=April 2nd-4th! San(ike) vs Xyro(samus) 100$mm! Results thread is up!!!!!

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
already updated the front page. small step is banned. period. do it once, you lose entire set.

PLAY the game. Not gay the game.

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
So why isn't Marths, charizard and squirtals CGs banned.

by the time you are taken all the way across FD it is a stock from Charizard and Squirtal for sure. Marth's leads into guaranteed tippered Fsmash or Dsmash which is at the edge of the level so most likely will kill.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Ok I need a partner for this. I Am really good in singles and doubles with GW just need a partner who does not SD XD

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
Squirtles and chariazrds CG on ness is escapable
I know for a fact its not with Lucas, Genesis i played reflex and he grabbed me at 0 with squirtal on smashville.156% later i was down thrown for a stock.

As far as marth, you can di a TINY bit away and it makes Marth take a very small step forward. But if the Marth does not mess up your not getting out until a long *** time later at the ledge, after you eat a tipper

And Magik, does need just get out of them by EIDI or what?? cause to my knowledge you couldn't get out of it

Magik0722

Smash Champion
I didnt know Squirtle had a standing CG on lucas? i thought he had to run to regrab him, but im sure it isnt a true standing infinite on lucas as well, it may be difficult to get out of but is possible

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
It is not a Standing infinite, squirtel BARELY moves forward. but when you get grabbed on Smashville and taken all the way across the level and by then your at 156% which is kill percent for the Throw, thats just total BS. All of these methods are.

Xyro said it perfectly. PLAY THE GAME. not GAY the game

Player-4

See you in 25 years
EVEN if you can escape Squirtle, Charizard, and Marth's grab release it should be banned. We're trying to cut back on the gayness by limiting MK and D3s stupid grab infinities. This should be included.

Magik0722

Smash Champion
I'd like to see Dedede regular chain grab, falcos regular chaingrab be banned as well then, as that makes several matchups greatly in their favor and are pretty gay. Id also like to see marths grab release to eitehr tippered dair and fsmash on squirtle be banned as well. All of those are pretty gay, also sheiks ftilt lock on characters as well.

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
First of all, D3's CG's result in 30damage or so. Give or take 10%. They don't = a stock gone.

Falco's is ONLY valid from 0-40%ish

They are not the same at all.

Grab release to any attack is not going to be banned either, yes its gay, but there is a TON of that in this game.

error13

Smash Journeyman
in singles i did ok.
in teams not so good.

the previous tourney tho i got 3rd with duff in teams
and like 11th in singles, i did alright.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I believe he's referring to the compromised Meta Knight rule you two conjured up.

That's staying. Coolios.

[EDIT]

gawd. such a gun jumper. :\

[EDIT #2]

Duelist Pro. Has to happen.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Wait...Texas still plays Duelists?

The Gannon Challenge is where it's at.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
No it's not Duelist anymore. It's all about the Pokebattles. :p

Or Duelist. But Pokebattles are more fun. Unless your Sethlon. :D

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Pokebattles:

4 person free for all. You don't pick the pokemon you want to start out with so it's random. When the game starts, anyone with the same pokemon team up against everyone else. You could have a 3v1, 2v2, or 2v1v1. You want to try and kill the person who will, when they come back, be on your team so that you have a team member. When it's all different pokemon then it's a free for all.

It's a LOT of fun. :D Unless you're Sethlon. Hahaha.

(The first time I played I got 3v1 all three of my stocks.... For the next 3 games.)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I believe he's referring to the compromised Meta Knight rule you two conjured up.

That's staying. Coolios.
That's not something I conjured up nor is it what I am referring to really.

I'm definitely going to be throwing a Duelist side event at this tourney. Maybe Australia will decide to come =)
Hey, you didn't answer my request to team with you.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
And, not to sound like I'm just throwing in extra rules, but Pokeballs on Low is now official for pokebattles. It gives the guys who get stuck in 3v1 situations a chance!

This game is truly fun. We play for hours at a time.

@Inui: I'll get back to you.

Top Bottom