• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO 2=April 2nd-4th! San(ike) vs Xyro(samus) 100$mm! Results thread is up!!!!!

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Wait, so Xyro, there are no more local smashers housing people?
If so, :(

Anyway, I'll bring my setup.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Alright, well, Vex isn't going to be showing up to this anymore b/c he's a *** :(

As such, I'm low tier partnerless, and would like someone good as a partner. My favorites would be a good Sonic or a good Ike, though I'll settle for other ones.

My Ganon *****, especially with a Sonic partner.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Dang... you think my Ganon couldn't **** with another Sonic, Espy?

If so, was that some strange indirect offer to team with me?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Sonic is above low tier on the upcoming tier list...again. I really don't think he'll be legal in low tiers.
Sadly, when i made this thread, sonic/pt was legal. It would be screwed up to change it after so many people bought tickets. Ths will be the last time they are legal though

PX, if worst comes to worst I GOT Zelda/Samus.

Xyro can vouch for my Samus I think.
yea its not bad at all.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Sadly, when i made this thread, sonic/pt was legal. It would be screwed up to change it after so many people bought tickets. Ths will be the last time they are legal though
Well, it's a shame that they still don't quite get it.

Someday soon though, people will finally learn.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Alright, well, Vex isn't going to be showing up to this anymore b/c he's a *** :(

As such, I'm low tier partnerless, and would like someone good as a partner. My favorites would be a good Sonic or a good Ike, though I'll settle for other ones.

My Ganon *****, especially with a Sonic partner.
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I can understand Sonic since he has a legion of fanboys and Texas is going to want to touch themselves at the thought of Espy winning the event and Sonic isn't that good, but Pokemon Trainer is leagues and leagues above all of the characters allowed. The gap far surpasses MK's with anyone else in normal events, yet you want to ban MK and will allow PT in low tiers?

Please remove PT. If PT is legal, let's just all hand Reflex $5 so he doesn't enter, because his nationally viable character that he's the best with in the world is legal in an event where the second best character is one or two tiers worse than his.

Hyro

Smash Lord
Ok well razer, gnes and dojo are taken...who the hell am I teaming with!!! We need a attendees list :(

Mew2King. Hey baby. Um. Hi I'm John. OH WUT? Nah, I don't have a partner, why? I mean don't be shy or anything.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Ok well razer, gnes and dojo are taken...who the hell am I teaming with!!! We need a attendees list :(

Mew2King. Hey baby. Um. Hi I'm John. OH WUT? Nah, I don't have a partner, why? I mean don't be shy or anything.
Me.

ME.

DEAR GOD, ME!

I've been looking for a good player I like forever now to team with!

Hyro

Smash Lord
Ok. Buuuuuuuuuuut it's risky because I'm not even sure I can make it yet. I'd have a backup partner if I were you, don't be mad if I can't go lol. But if not at whobo, next time we're both in Texas for sure.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Ok. Buuuuuuuuuuut it's risky because I'm not even sure I can make it yet. I'd have a backup partner if I were you, don't be mad if I can't go lol. But if not at whobo, next time we're both in Texas for sure.
Ugh.

Why can't I find a good confirmed partner? :(

fonzi21

Smash Ace
I am most likely going to be at this I need a doubles partner for Low tier and regular doubles anyone interested? Hyro or PhantomX?

fonzi21

Smash Ace
Ok I am confirmed going to this, anyone want to team with me? Also does anyone else have room in their hotel room to split costs? please let me know.

Top Bottom