• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO 2=April 2nd-4th! San(ike) vs Xyro(samus) 100$mm! Results thread is up!!!!!

Gnes

Smash Master
Okay here's how this is gonna go. Basically, it's me and CY from beaumont this time. Once again we call the bed and we will be sleeping naked.

That means 2 other people can call the bed and I can have 8 all together, that makes 10.

$130 divided by 10 = $13 so it'd be $26 for ea person for the hotel room.
Me and u baby...lets make it rain alcohol.

I want some good sleep, and good food. YA *****!!!!!!!!!!!
Ur gonna miss out on alot of fun...oh well your loss. Have fun with pj when hundreds of other smashers will be having a blast at the venue.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I'll stay at someone's house if it's free... unless San Antonio and Austin do their usual shacking up, which si fine with me :)

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
I didnt' buy my ticket yet but I have a question

is there a way to fly cheap?

Like, I plan on flying a LOT this summer... does anyone know of someone that I can make a deal with to hook me up with Frequent Flyer miles or some form of cheaper travel? maybe friends that work with the company or something?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You'll probably have to talk to JUJ about it, Phantom. I have no idea what we are gonna do.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Ur gonna miss out on alot of fun...oh well your loss. Have fun with pj when hundreds of other smashers will be having a blast at the venue.
I know, but I'll get no sleep the whole weekend. We'll see though I may change my mind. It's just I'll be with everyone all day Friday and Saturday.

I'll stay at someone's house if it's free... unless San Antonio and Austin do their usual shacking up, which si fine with me :)
If I don't change my mind and get a hotel room and you don't stay with SA or AU, you can stay with me for free. :)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
hmm. i didnt think of housing yet. i was too busy looking for a teammate :laugh:

anyone able to house me? id chip in for wherever i stayed, of course

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
JUJ stated that he was gonna get a room for SA and Austin. I'll check with him again about it before this obviously. I'll post something about it in the Austin thread if something comes up. :)

Esca

Smash Champion
We have to get my hotel room crunk. So alcohol will not not be permitted.

Me/Cy/Lee/Gnes/Jerm/Seiya/Dphat/ and who else wants in?

I don't want to house ADHD because he's a bi.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
We have to get my hotel room crunk. So alcohol will not not be permitted.

Me/Cy/Lee/Gnes/Jerm/Seiya/Dphat/ and who else wants in?

I don't want to house ADHD because he's a bi.
house meeeeeeeee lol

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
YOU MUST BUY A BADGE TO GET INTO THE VENUE. MAKE SURE YOU BUY IT!!!!!

as for housing, please do what esca is doing. buy a room and charge other smashers to stay in it. ts the cheapest way to get housing.

Esca

Smash Champion
I'm looking for people who are down to party, so it's gonna be weird with party poopers. I doubt we're going to be even playing Brawl.

/Especially when there's gonna be a rave/.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Haha you know me esca, I went to the rave last time while you slept.. don't leave me
hanging again =[

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Hylian woke me up at like, 4 or 5AM walking into the room with all those glowsticks last year.
x-x

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I am still in need of a partner. I guess I've been slipping lately and can't get good partners anymore...

I heard UltimateRazer is available since Gnes is with Dojo. Is that true? Would you like to team, Razer? I like teaming with Snake. I did really well with this NJ Snake named Ether before. Proof I can team well with Snake.

If he won't, is anyone else available? Dphat? PX? DMG? UTD Zac? Hylian? :confused:

I want a Texan!

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
I still need a teams partner, my low tier partner doesn't look like he is going to make it so I should probably start looking for a new low tier teams partner as well.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I am still in need of a partner. I guess I've been slipping lately and can't get good partners anymore...

I heard UltimateRazer is available since Gnes is with Dojo. Is that true? Would you like to team, Razer? I like teaming with Snake. I did really well with this NJ Snake named Ether before. Proof I can team well with Snake.

If he won't, is anyone else available? Dphat? PX? DMG? UTD Zac? Hylian? :confused:

I want a Texan!
I'm either teaming with Zac or Dphat most likely. Barring a really good OOS MK player offering to team with me like Havok or Tyrant or something, I'm probably with Dphat or Zac.

Xyro77

So zac IS going? YAHOO!!!!!

DMG and everybody:

PLEASE BRING wii/ssbb. We already have 50+ tvs. We seriously need wii/ssbb

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yeah I forgot, Zac apparently doesn't travel anymore (IDK I hope he will change his mind and go to WHOBO, who knows.)

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
There is a very small chance I will be coming to this. But, seeing as people have already picked out teammates in suck... and the fact I'll probably only enter doubles... and that I won't decide until last minute... makes my chances of showing up slimmer =(

EDIT: I don't travel anymore because it's not worth my time for a game I don't enjoy as much as I used to. Stupid character =(

Xyro77

yea he needs to go. even if he dont do singles, there is teams and top 4 teams get paid. plus the rave and ****. just the overall exp is intense

Top Bottom