• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work. Time. Fun. Results

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
Singles
1st OBM
2nd Nuro
3rd F for fatal
4th hayato
5th OWM
5th ASL?
7th Danny
7th Siyko
9th Icy lite
10th Dave G.
11th Hot Karl
12th Vigiliante
13th Dave M
14th Riot
15th Skler
16th Pat WM
17th Danny2
18th Choping Board
19th X-fro
20th Jholla
21th Nucca
22nd Dikkie
23rd Ivan
24th Emmy
25th Horgan
26th Oksake
27th Stevie G
28th Cal
29th Slash
30th Dylan S
31st Stevie C
32nd Jen L
33rd Strikes Nate
34th MattdotZeb
35th Chms

Teams
1st Nuro/OBM
2nd Dan/Vigiliante
3rd Siyko/ASL?
4th Hayato/OWM
5th Emmy/Riot
6th Icy lite/spawn
7th Pat WM/Dave M
8th X-fro/Okesoke
9th Jen L/Nucca
10th Horgan/Hot Karrl
11th Skler/Variola
12th Slash/Meek
13th Dave G/Bob G

Thx for showing your support!!:)

xHayatox

Smash Lord
good games fellie i got 4th in both but i know owm had me for shizzle in the marf game... i got lucky hehe. we did good in teams :) next time we takin it to the next level...

I dont care what people say.. im just so fackin gooot at this game... somebody stop me! pleeeeease =) until next time peepz....

Xihyon

Smash Cadet
I felt sooo fancy, looked good and played good, but you guys played a bit better. I hope that I get to fight most of you all again.
It was a wonderful first Tournie, next time I will bring some HDTV components for the wii, and the recording unit that records under 3 minute matches.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
I'm pretty angry that I didn't go to this >__>' good sheet on your wins everyone :]

btw, hayato = the man.

also, did melee not happen?

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
Ah, I just woke up ;D

Sorry I left around two-ish, everyone. Fact is, I was very tired from not getting a wink of sleep the night before (seriously, not even something as nice as an hour of rest) and only twenty minutes of sleep on the hour long ride down. It was really fun, albeit crowded, for my first tourney. I watched some really good players battle, and that was worth it.

OBM was amazing (as I thought he would be), OWM had a very nice ROB, Siyko was pretty crazy with MK, and Rapid was sporting a great Olimar.

I did very bad, sadly. Placed 30th (Dylan S), but that couldn't be helped. Whoever I played, I'm sorry for how sluggish I was; I would do something like jump and get a turtle in, but what would be inputed was just me turning around and fsmashing most of the time. How tired I was really hurt my game. Nice Spacing with your characters, though :]

oh, I was the guy with the black and white striped coat who seemed really out of place because he had nobody to talk to.

Great experience, and I plan to go to the next tourney available.

edit: If I had known that there would be so few setups, I would of brought mine! Things went really slow with only three matches on at a time.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
For Ankokou -

1st OBM - GW
2nd Nuro - Snake
3rd F for fatal - ROBOT
4th hayato - Kirby
5th OWM - ROBOT
5th ASL? - Snake
7th Danny - Wario
7th Siyko - MK

Random Shout-Outs

OBM - I'm catching up to you! Soon we'll be placing 1st and 2nd
Hayoto - Good sheeeeiiit in teams!! We got 'em next time. Great friendlies and tourney matches. I still don't know how I lost to Marth though...-_-
Fatal - Love the ROBOT keep up the good work. I'll be better next time though.
Tom - Nice seeing you, though we didn't play. Fun time

Good tournament, only problem for me was that the seeding was FUCKED up hardcore. But other than that I enjoyed myself immensly. See you all soon!

So Fatal

Smash Master
OBM- Thanks for all the snake tips/friendlys, Good matches in the winners bracket finals and gooooood **** for taking the tournament!

Hayoto- Your the man. Good matches. marths too goot

OWM- thanks man intense rob dittos always fun playing against you, looking forward to our next battle.

Tom- Good job running the tounrey, I'll try to help you out with Halo 3 soon.

Siyko and ASL-Cool guys, thanks for comming to wendys with me, **** was fun, intense matches siyko Meta is too good.

Nuro- "Some Day" Lol intense matches man!! **** was nuts.... Snake Neut A too goood looking forward to our next battle.

Xihyon- Good matches man, too bad we didn't get that friendly in, next time for sure!

KDJ-Nice seeing ya man!

Sikyo Played MetaKnight!

see everyone at the next tounrey and OBM, let me know whats good with Critical hit 3.

Xihyon

Smash Cadet
OBM- Thanks for all the snake tips/friendlys, Good matches in

Xihyon- Good matches man, too bad we didn't get that friendly in, next time for sure!
I look forward in showing some improvements with Link.**nods**
Hope my Link will be able to keep up with your ROB's sniper shots.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Excellent job everyone! I need some major help dealing with all the ROBOTs, ... and Snakes ,... and Meta Knights...

I didn't do as good as my last tourney, but I had much more intense matches this time.

I can' wait to see everyone again and way to go to me and Emmy for placing well in teams when neither of us had ever played with each other before!

-Riot

bossyjellyfish

Foxes Mate for Life
33rd T-T xD it's better than 97th. (MM 9)

OWM-Danny played Wario.

Tom, it was nice to play you- I mean, my Marth get owned by your Wario. I was the (one and only) kid you played in losers.

I need to get better >_>

And ChoppingBoard, it was nice for you to destroy me in Melee.

nuro

Smash Lord
I have your bag, Nuro.
Yeah, I know... The funny part is that when I realized it I wasnt far away from you but you turned the corner and didnt notice me >_<

I tried running after your car for that one street but I couldn't catch up to you because you have good driving skills lol.

I wish I had your number that woulda made it easier to catch you. Oh well..

Anyway I realized that the stuff in that bag is pretty important so i would like to figure out a way to get it back.. my phone is 617-625-5480

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
To everyone that lives in my area I will probably just have smashfest from now on too much hassle running torneys. They are very tiring

SiYkO

Smash Apprentice
Man that place sucked! Props to Tom to actually make a tourney out of 3 tv's in a closet, but that was one of the most depressing places I've ever smashed.

Shouts:

Nuro - your snake's style is so sexy, i could watch it for hours... aggressive but not overly so, reactionary but not reliantly so, and with a bunch of tricks that you can make work. I think you got serious potential.
OBM - Good seeing you as always... your anti-MK trick certainly hurts, but I think I'm gaining ground on that matchup. Congrats on the placing!
F for Fatal - Scary Robot, I've never seen nairs hit that solidly... and your use of the bair is really sexy when jumping in... you make robot look Melee with your jump-ins. Fun matches.
Whoever that crew was that ASL and I casualed at the beginning and then we faced first round in teams - ggs, who are you?
KDJ - Great games in teams, but when your meta got me alone, I could barely do anything. I'll get you next time. Also, be careful with that meth habit, its dangerous.
Emmy - I like your Lucario, you've got a real solid style with him. Good games in teams and casuals, looking forward to next time
Hayato - Kirby?? I regret not getting any casuals in with you, but always nice seeing you.

Hot Kaarl

Smash Rookie
It was depressing, but the couch was pretty badass. I had a lot of fun here, and hope to see you all at Mass Madness.

ASL? - I got owned, but maybe not next time!
Siyko - MK ditto next time.
Skler - Campfest was campy! Good match.

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
1st OBM - go to CH3!
2nd Nuro - really good matches, sorry for knocking you out twice. still don't know why you picked brinstar. your snake's too good, hopefully we'll get to play more at future tournies or at least next year at school.
3rd F for fatal - faaackin too good. if solid jake isn't gunna be able to drive to CH do you want to carpool with me and whitemage?
4th hayato - too goot, keep playin kirby, he's underused and too goot. You shoulda stuck with him vs nuro.
5th OWM - kid gets better every tournament. gettin money next time? we'll practice more to polish up your game, gotta catch up to fatal.
5th ASL? - lol your rolling/tilting snake was starting to give me trouble, good matches though : )
7th Siyko - metaknight tricksies! we'll play s'more next tourney or when i go back to school.
9th Icy light - sucks you had a bad day, good teams matches.
10th Dave G. - good matches, nice meetin ya.
12th Vigiliante - nice teams matches, you *******s got lucky on frigate orpheon. good tournament, have more.
15th Skler - play more brawl?
18th Choping Board - nice money match, pretty decent at chaingrabbin, stick with it.
19th X-fro - lol nice wario, you just need more gw practice, i saw you beat that other gw, he he
23rd Ivan - good match, bit distracting with the table breaking though.
30th Dylan S - you shoulda come over and talked to me about some gw shiz. i don't even know what you look like ha ha, should introduced yourself.
34th MattdotZeb - play more brawl?
35th Chms - sucks you had to come late, we'll play at school more w/ nuro, dj, and siyko.
36th DJ - i wanted to play you in bracket, just under fair conditions lol, wouldn't have been fair for anyone if you jumped in, sorry i got snappy about it. We'll play more soon or at school, good seein ya.

So Fatal

Smash Master
And Matt.Zeb thought I was the only one who thought that.

Matt.Zeb = Bob.Bang

haha, I herd you say BOB BANG!!! during my last singles match and I thought to myself"What the hell is bob doing here?" and I look over at the couch and I see this bob bang imposter, i was sad to find out there was no bob bang

slash v1.0

Smash Cadet
awesome job everyone i cant wait for the next one!

i need to practice lol i need to work my way out of the last place area haha

- slash

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
It seems like everybody liked it except for the space part. I will see about having another one I will have to see how my schedule is.

Shout outs- Thx to everyone who came and I HATE META KNIGHT LOL!!!!!

I am know gunna try and sleep.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
To everyone that lives in my area I will probably just have smashfest from now on too much hassle running torneys. They are very tiring
I am all for this. Make the smashfests biweekly or something like that?

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Wish I could have made it, but I didn't get out of work until 4 and wouldn't have made it in time for anything (so I went to play lazer tag instead, heh).

Grats to the winners, and I hope everyone had a good time!

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
I am all for this. Make the smashfests biweekly or something like that?
I could do that but it would have to be on sundays after 3 because I get out of work then. I would need people to bring set-ups and TV's because I only have 2 avable TV's at my apt. I will make a thread when I decide on a date to start them.

Xihyon

Smash Cadet
If they were tournies, I would be able to show up more likely as compared to just smash fests. I would also have been able to bring HD hook up for the wii next time. It would look so nice.

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
If they were tournies, I would be able to show up more likely as compared to just smash fests. I would also have been able to bring HD hook up for the wii next time. It would look so nice.
Do you realize that if there are enough people we would run a tourney. That generally happens at smash fests NOOB!!!!

Xihyon

Smash Cadet
Do you realize that if there are enough people we would run a tourney. That generally happens at smash fests NOOB!!!!
You said that it would be smash fests instead of being straight up tournie. And of course I am a noob, that was my first one I ever took part in. Still, I have to learn what all the events are. Still had a lot of fun.

psykoplympton

Smash Ace
yeah it was wicked fun. some good matches tourney and friendlys. wendys was delish!!
also i need to play people via wifi. its not working yet but it will be soon just PM me.
i had a lot of fun cant wait for the next one.

Top Bottom