• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wonderland Mafia GAME OVER: Town/Independent Win!

Chaco

Never Logs In
Riddle, don't active lurk. If you wait any longer you're screwing town over on the lynch, and it's a higher chance that you will be lynched regardless.

Name and role since you've waited so long.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Omni, do you got anything since your supposed catch-up?

Tom, do you exist?

Riddle, you going to claim anytime? Deadline's in 2 days.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Post the townie win condition now.

NO ONE ELSE ANSWER.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
no just dont meta. watcher is like one of the most obscure but powerful claims. Perfect for a fake claim
hes clearly scum

Chaco

Never Logs In
No, he's not auto-scum. I will admit he is scummy, and want it or now. Metaing will work this game because the Vanilla PM isn't stated in the OP. And the townie win condition isn't a normal one.

It's a tactic that will work.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
ok metaing will work. I'm saying dont do it. it makes it feel less legit when we lynch him and he flips scum. Also thts kinda whack to the game.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
and if he was given a safe claim with the town win condition? you can't say its a fool-proof plan. id prefer playing the game

Chaco

Never Logs In
I understand where you are coming from, I'm just saying it's an option now.

Also, if we go about it your way. We need to keep him til at least tomorrow and see how he can support his claim. Thus would not put us for a quicklynch, that would be a terrible idea.

Chaco

Never Logs In
and if he was given a safe claim with the town win condition? you can't say its a fool-proof plan. id prefer playing the game
Safe claims do not involve town win conditions. I know this.

I've got the growing want to make Steel state it now. . .

Omis

my friends were skinny
If he does not post the correct win info do we agree to lynch him? And if he doesnt post the correct info should be use this method on our next most suspicious player?

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
isn't that up to the moderators discretion? in disney mafia i was mafia and tom's safeclaim pm had the town win condition

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
no we lynch him/vig him
im in a masonry with a daycop and they got a guilty result on em

Chaco

Never Logs In
im in a masonry with a daycop and they got a guilty result on em
So on who to be exact? Riddle?

And if what you are saying is true, then we lynch him.

False, however we'll have to lynch you.

Easy enough right guys?

Let's get this **** done.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
stop talking macman. you're the last person to be objecting to meta.

i reread and also found Riddle's play to be scummy. since he was the center of attention, no one really stood out too much. surprised that he's the Cheshire Cat.

anyway, i approve of Chaco's meta.

seriously, mac. you're just spamming and diverting the topic. say something worthwhile or dont post at all.

Omni

BRoomer
curious as to why Steel is objecting and asking so many questions in regards to it. there's not much to it but to test it and if it works we take scum.

Omis

my friends were skinny
Why are you trying to derail things Macman? Chaos is the towns enemy and the only purpose your post could have served was to confuse people. Tomorrow Im going to vote for you.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
chaco yur a mod again.
and alright, yall are whack for attempting to break the game

Chaco

Never Logs In
Yeah, there was one of my old boards that needed watching so I picked it back.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
because i dont really like metagaming omni. but fine, if its in the towns best interest then go for it

Chaco

Never Logs In
Well, since a few oppose. Steel, just state it so it'll be known.

Omni

BRoomer
the meta doesn't break the game. it'll work up until we question someone who is actually town. if Riddle is town he'll say the win condition and that's all there is to it. if he isnt and we apply the meta to someone else who seems scummy it shows that we're at least scumhunting correctly.

but yeah it is kinda lame but oh well

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
like srsly if riddle knew the win condition he would have posted it by now. We shouldn't have to be subject to waiting for a post that will never come.

and how is this ****[metaing] fun to you. Makes the game boring. Why even play if your plan is to just try and clear people with non ingame mechanics. defeats the purpose of mafia

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Well, since a few oppose. Steel, just state it so it'll be known.
state the win condition? isn't that counter-productive to what the pro-meta players are trying to do here? how do you expect to catch riddle on not knowing what it is if i state it? if i misread your post then please reword

Chaco

Never Logs In
state the win condition? isn't that counter-productive to what the pro-meta players are trying to do here? how do you expect to catch riddle on not knowing what it is if i state it? if i misread your post then please reword
Well, if we aren't using it. There's no point in it not being outed right? I was gauging your reaction to the idea.

Top Bottom