• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wonderland Mafia GAME OVER: Town/Independent Win!

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
FYI, Tom was of naive sanity, as I had no sort of Godfather ability. Ironic that he still spelled our doom when he backed Cacti on D3.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I was wondering why it was so hard to decipher who to trust between Xiivi, Tom, and Jungle.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Hold your horses, kids. You might think you have it all figured out, but you might change your mind once I've posted up all the tidbits.

Omni

BRoomer
If Nick was scum doesn't that mean he didn't really quote anything? Lol.

Doesn't matter. He was dead anyway. Told him if he wasn't modkilled he was confirmed QoH. Scum was bagged today no matter what else happened.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Postgame wrapup:

@Circus
Excellent game. Now if only I had had a safeclaim... :(

@Chaco
You were brilliant D1. D4... not so much.

@Riddle
FAIL. Nothing else needs to be said.

@Omni
And I thought I'd found a safeclaim... :( Ah well, nice job backing me into a corner, you did well.

@Tom
Your ability was Marshy's doom D3 and my salvation D4. Ironic, isn't it? It would have been nice to see more scumhunting from you though.

@Omis
Double Fail.

@Jungle
You were at least a presence. Nice.

@Marshy
Really tough luck, huh?

@Cacti
You were moronic D2, yet still caught scum D3. :ohwell:

@Steel
Heh. You chose the wrong person to defend.

@Gheb
You did nicely. You were also Marshy's downfall (in an indirect sort of way)

@Xivii
I was totally fooled. That blasted bulletproof ability you invoked N3 really put a wrench in the works.

Town (and overall) MVP: Chaco gets this, definitely. Pity he was a mock doctor. :p
Mafia MVP: Would have been Marshy, if it hadn't been for Cacti coming out of nowhere.
The FAIL award: Heh, Riddle gets it, but Cacti was a close runner up for that D2 quickhammer.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
If Nick was scum doesn't that mean he didn't really quote anything? Lol.

Doesn't matter. He was dead anyway. Told him if he wasn't modkilled he was confirmed QoH. Scum was bagged today no matter what else happened.
Did you even read the rule circus quoted?

Omni

BRoomer
ah, okay. fake claim.

ah so i was on point about the Marshy back up, tight.

omg 2 quicklynch days made me mad. after game thoughts coming after Circus posts the roles

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
example vanilla role with town wincon should be mandatory. it was lame to see people demand a paraphrase from whoever was wagoned and i had to ease lynches in anyway. circus pm'd us the town wincon but it should've been posted in OP

i also did not like my post restriction. i planned to be active and could've been more active if i didn't have to wait on the last person

sorry nick for not telling you who to kill before i died. i was very apathetic about this game after the cacti claim

gheb macman and tom played well. the fast pace made this more fun

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
First, role PMs!

Circus said:

You are Alice! You have a healthy (or perhaps unhealthy) curiosity about the world around you and you have no fear of finding out just how deep this rabbit hole goes.

You are a Tracker. Once a Night, each Night, you may PM me the command "Track: [player name]" with the name of one player you wish to track. You will follow that player and learn of who that player visits during the Night (if anyone). Please try to be punctual with your Night action. If you do not wish to track anyone during the Night, please notify me instead of waiting for Night to end.

You are disloyal to The Queen of Hearts and you win when she and her loyal subjects have been defeated.
Alice went through a few different transformations before I finally settled on a normal tracker. At one point she was a cop, but then I thought it would be more fun if the Hatter were the cop. Then it became obvious that Alice's character lended herself perfectly to the role of tracker, though I had initially wanted to spice it up with something. At one point, I had thought that Alice might track people and, in addition to finding out who they visited, she would aqcuire an item if she targeted one of the members of the mafia (whether they went anywhere or not). I figured she might receive a piece of mushroom from The Caterpillar and maybe a "Drink Me" potion from The White Rabbit or something. I squashed that idea before I actually decided whether or not I wanted to come up with any kind of use for those items or just let them be indirect hints at a scum bingo. Ultimately, I just kept it easy. However, due to how one-sided the game seemed to be becoming at one point, perhaps it would have been better if I had just made her some sort of flavor tracker.

What's interesting about all this is that Nicholas actually came up with something similar to this role while he was trying to help come up with a fake claim for Riddle. They ultimately decided they'd rather try to out The Cheshire Cat instead of Alice, though that didn't work.

Circus said:

You are The Gryphon! You have the head, talons and wings of an eagle, but the body of a lion. Aren't you a lucky one! You aren't the kindest denizen of Wonderland, but, like almost everyone else, you hate The Queen of Hearts.

You are disloyal to The Queen of Hearts and you win when she and her loyal subjects have been defeated.
The Gryphon. Not much to say about him. I was bouncing back and forth on which lesser known characters I wanted to use as vanillas, and he just happened to be one of the ones picked because he's kind of associated with The Mock Turtle.

Circus said:

You are The Mock Turtle! You're the thing mock turtle soup is made from and you are a Doctor (though that has nothing to do with soup).

Being something similar to a turtle, you have a shell that you may use to protect another player. Once a Night, each Night, you may PM me the command "Protect: [player name]" with the name of one player you wish to protect. That player will hide in your shell for the Night and will be immune to Night Kills. You may choose to keep your shell and protect yourself. Please try to be punctual with your Night action. If you do not wish to protect anyone during the Night, please notify me instead of waiting for Night to end. If Night ends before you send in your command, you will not protect anyone (not even yourself).

The Mock Turtle was an excuse for me to be a big bastard mod. For some reason, I felt bad making so many straight up vanillas because it almost seemed like I was being lazy or something. So I decided that The Mock Turtle actually lended himself quite well to the idea of a doctor, but a doctor would be broken in a game like this (not that Chaco ever actually targeted the right person anyway), so I made him a "Mock Doctor" unbeknownst to Chaco. The Mock Turtle thought he protected someone every Night, but in reality, he just dreamed it. This wound up having a pretty equal amount of positives and negatives, I think

Also, I thought the issue with the D4 contradiction between Cacti/Scumfever and Chaco would have been immediately cleared up by the "Mock Doctor" flip, but apparently it wasn't, which I found interesting.

Circus said:

You are The Hatter! You enjoy hosting tea parties and are thought to be quite mad. But really, who isn't in this world?

You are a Cop. Once a Night, each Night, you may PM me the command "Investigate: [player name]" with the name of one player you wish to investigate and I will PM you back the results of your investigation.

But it ain't all painted roses for you. Ever since your disastrous attempt at singing for The Queen of Hearts at one of her royal celebrations, she has been furious at you. As such, you get very nervous and nonsensical around her. So nervous, in fact, that you cannot reveal your identity to the town in any way until The Queen of Hearts is dead. That means no name claiming, no role claiming, no hinting at anything about your identity in any direct way. If The Queen finds out who you are, it will surely be off with your head! What a terrible thing to lose that would be. After all, where is a hatter to place his hat if not on his head?

The Hatter was not naive. He was sane (the great unirony!). However, I was careful in the way I structured the Hatter's investigation results to give The Queen of Hearts a sort of Godmother ability without really giving it to her. When The Hatter investigated people, he would come to the conclusion of "loyal" to The Queen of Hearts or "not loyal" to The Queen of Hearts. Tom was told that Xiivi was "not loyal" because he wasn't. He just wasn't disloyal either. Tom was told that Nicholas was "not loyal" because The Queen could not be found loyal to herself. She is herself.

The point of The Hatter was actually to be a big ball of out-of-game WIFOM between whoever got the role and myself. I expected The Hatter to have a lot more trouble with trusting himself, constantly wondering whether or not he was getting accurate results. I was flabbergasted by the fact that Tom never seemed to question his sanity. At least not until the very end.

Also, I was pretty lenient on that posting restriction if you couldn't tell.

Circus said:

You are The March Hare! You enjoy celebrating unbirthdays by throwing tea parties with your friends (as mad as they may be).

You are a Watcher. Once a Night, each Night, you may PM me the command "Watch: [player name]" with the name of one player you wish to watch. You will peep in on that player and find out who visits that player that Night (if anyone). Most sneaky and conniving you are! But it must be done to topple that terrible tyrant of Hearts.

I know, I know, the watcher role isn't exactly a glove-like fit for The March Hare. It's actually a much better role for The Cheshire Cat (which Marshy mentioned in his chats with Nick and Riddle; I'll get to that later). But I chose to make him a watcher to essentially make my idea for The Dormouse more interesting.

Circus said:

You are The Dormouse! You are asleep about as often as you are awake and others tend to treat you as a something more often than as a someone (by using you as a seat cushion and sticking your head in teapots and such). You don't do much at Night, being as you're so sleepy. But if something were to wake you up....

My idea for The Dormouse was a neat little nugget that hit me while I was trying to eliminate vanillas like a n00b. I felt that the idea of a Universal Backup fit for him in a weird way, but really only if he were to back up certain people—namely, The Hatter or The March Hare. As we saw in the game, he took The March Hare's place because he died first, however he could have just as easily backed up The Hatter. However, for the sake of trying to keep some semblance of balance, he would have backed him up differently. Had The Hatter died before The March Hare did, The Hatter's hat would have rolled off his head to be found by The Dormouse. Inside it would be a list of readings from the Nights The Hatter had been alive to do his duty. The Dormouse would have basically become a Deputy. This is why I initially had Tom writing things down as he did investigations, but once The Dormouse became the Backup Watcher, I decided to have The Hatter abandon writing down his findings since they would no longer be needed and Tom seemed to find that kind of flavor distracting.

Circus said:

You are The Duchess! You're a rather unattractive and cranky woman who is at odds with The Queen of Hearts (yet you play croquet with her anyway).

I had initially wanted to use The Duchess for a higher purpose than just a vanilla. For a while, I toyed with the idea of making her some kind of killing roll because she's depicted so violently in the beginning of the book with the pepper and the shaking of her baby and what not. I sat on the idea of making her a PGO for a while, but ultimately decided that was just too much for a game this size. So, vanilla.

Circus said:

You are The King of Hearts! Despite being married to The Queen of Hearts, you often try to undermine her whenever she gets carried away with the ax.

In addition to being King, you are also a Governor. You can't stop your wife from doin' a little beheading at Night because you need your sleep, but you do have the power to save an unfortunate soul before nightfall. After every Day, before the person with the most votes is lynched, the game will fall into Twilight. During this time, you may PM me the command "Prevent Lynch" if you want to save the lynchee from a gruesome death or the command "Allow Lynch" to let them have it. If you fail to send me any command before Twilight ends then the lynch will go through. Twilight will be very short (24-48 hours), so it's in your best interest to come to a decision quickly or the deadline will make it for you. You may not prevent your own lynch and you may not prevent the lynch of the same player twice in a row.

Ah, the great foil to The Queen's weird executioner role which I still haven't explained yet. The King just made too much sense as a Governor to not give it to him, so he probably would have kept this ability even if I hadn't decided to make The Queen more than a Godmother. But once I decided she was, this role became almost necessary.

Circus said:

You are The Queen of Hearts! You have an incredibly short temper and you order the head off of anyone who upsets you for the slightest and silliest of reasons.

In addition to being Queen of Wonderland, you have voluntarily taken on the role of Royal Executioner. Once during the game, you may end the Day early by calling a Criminal Trial (to do this, simply PM me the command "Call Trial"). In doing this, the person with the highest number of votes without the aid of you nor your loyal subjects will immediately be lynched and the game will transition into Twilight. You will not be able to execute a Night kill on the Night following this. You may only use this ability after every living player in the game has voted for someone (though their vote does not have to stay on anyone).

You may speak to The White Rabbit (Marshy) and The Caterpillar (Riddle) outside of the game at any time during Day, Night, or Twilight. Though you will decide on the target of your Night Kill together, The White Rabbit will PM the name of the one you wish to kill and will consequentially be the one sent to carry out the action. Should he be eliminated at any point during the game, you will take up killing duty, followed by The Caterpillar in the event of your death.

You are mafia-aligned and win when you and your loyal subjects outnumber the disloyal denizens of Wonderland or when it is logically impossible for you to lose.
Yeah. The Queen's role is strange. I basically took the normal Executioner role and tried to tweak it so that it was more of an early game disruptor rather than an endgame alpha strike. Unfortunately, Nick never got to use it because D1 never allowed him any non-mafia options and D2 was quicklynch on a townie. So by the time it got to D3 and definitely by D4, people were much less willing to throw their votes around. Oh well.

Circus said:

You are The Caterpillar! You love to smoke from your hookah and you are three inches tall (a very good height indeed). You're not ex-ac-a-ta-ly enamored with The Queen of Hearts, but you find yourself being even less enamored with that wretched Alice.

You are a Roleblocker. Once a Night, each Night, you may PM me the command "Roleblock: [player name]" with the name of one player whose role you wish to block. That player will have smoke blown in their face, disorienting them too much to successfully execute their Night action.

You may speak to The Queen of Hearts (Nicholas1024) and The White Rabbit (Marshy) outside of the game at any time during Day, Night, or Twilight. Though you will decide on the target of your Night Kill together, The White Rabbit will PM the name of the one you wish to kill and will consequentially be the one sent to carry out the action. Should he be eliminated at any point during the game, The Queen herself will take up killing duty, followed by you in the event of her death.

You are loyal to The Queen of Hearts and you win when she and her loyal subjects outnumber the disloyal denizens of Wonderland or when it is logically impossible for you to lose.
C'mon. OF COURSE, The Caterpillar is a roleblocker. It's only obvious. If only he had actually had a chance to use his ability. I'll talk more about the craziness of Riddle's lynch once I get to mod comments about the game.

Circus said:

You are The White Rabbit! You're a mighty sharp dresser, but you're late to everything! When a new Day begins, you may not post until every other living player has posted at least once (if this forces you to remain silent for longer than 72 hours, you will not be penalized).

You may speak to The Queen of Hearts (Nicholas1024) and The Caterpillar (Riddle) outside of the game at any time during Day, Night, or Twilight. Though you, The Queen and The Caterpillar will decide on a Night Kill together, you are the one who will carry it out by PM'ing me the name of who you wish to kill. Should you be eliminated at any point during the game, The Queen herself will take up killing duty, followed by The Caterpillar in the event of her death.

You are loyal to The Queen of Hearts and you win when she and her loyal subjects outnumber the disloyal denizens of Wonderland or when it is logically impossible for you to lose.
The White Rabbit was actually the first character I thought of for the mafia after The Queen. Despite the fact that he's often thought of very favorably (which I knew would negate the need for a safe claim), he's overtly loyal to The Queen. He works for her in the book. The date that he's so late for is The Queen's trial of The Knave of Hearts. I thought this was a neat way of tricking the town in the event of a name/role claim without any overt bastardry.

Circus said:

You are The Cheshire Cat! You are rather indifferent toward the conflict going on between Alice and The Queen of Hearts since Wonderland is wonderful, with or without either of them. So you don't need to worry about what happens to anyone who isn't you. What a deliriously delightful dilemma not to have!

You are an Unbeheadable Messenger. Due to your uncanny ability to safely remove your own head, you cannot be killed by the Queen's Night kills. In addition, once a Night, each Night, you may PM me the command "Message: [player name]" with the name of one player to whom you wish to send an annonymous message, with the content of your message underneath (NOTE: ALL content beneath your bolded command will be sent to your target, so be cautious with what you type). Your message may be as helpful, hurtful, brief, complex, cryptic, coherent, logical or nonsensical as you please; have fun with it! The only restrictions you have are that you may not reveal your identity to the recipient of your message and your message must end with a :grin:. If you do not include one, I'll include it for you. You are not obligated to send a message each Night, but you are encouraged to do so.

You are not-so-loyal to The Queen of Hearts and you win by surviving to the end of the game.
Ah. My little fun-maker. The Cheshire Cat was easily my favorite role, and I knew he was going to be from the beginning. He actually started out being much more troublesome, as this sort of Watcher Messenger who could spy on people and then tell Alice or The Queen about it (or not and make something up; I didn't care!). What The Cheshire Cat was not explicitly told was that he was only Unbeheadable on the Nights when he sent a message. His messages were delivered by way of detaching his head and transporting it to the recipient to whisper in their ear. On N3, it almost looked like he was going to lose his head because Nick had targeted him, but he very cleverly decided to send a message to himself. This separated his head from his body, allowing him to dodge the ax, despite the fact that he was just talking to himself.

Night actions coming next. And then lots of thoughts on how everyone did, where I ****ed up, general things that amused me and the awesomeness of Xiivi's messages.

Chaco

Never Logs In
No, Circus made a mistake once I sent my action in.

Circus said:
Chaco said:
Chaco said:
I was so lucky I checked in!

Protect: Tom
You did get this right?

Making sure.
Yes, I did. Everything should become clear shortly.

Not exactly sure what happened, but meh, I don't care. I knew I was innocent. So bite me.

This has been my favorite game thus far, to be honest. I find playing as town much more enjoyable.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Oh wait....nevermind....CIRCUS! :mad:!!!!

Brilliant game though, good job town~

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Yeah, sorry Chaco. You played with it well though. Think about how boring it woulda been if I had told you you were just a boring vanilla. :p

Chaco

Never Logs In
I liked the gambit factor to it. Because I think it actually averted targets. *shrug*

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Apologies.

But with that situation its sorta hard to think otherwise, at least from my POV

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Night actions!

Actions in red failed.

Night 1
Xiivi messages Omni
Tom investigates Xiivi
Omis tracks Chaco
Chaco "protects" Chaco
Macman watches—OOPS! You're dead.
Cacti wakes up
Marshy kills Macman

Night 2
Xiivi messages Marshy
Tom investigates Cacti
Omis tracks Tom
Chaco "protects" Marshy
Cacti watches Gheb
Marshy kills Gheb

Night 3
Xiivi messages Xiivi
Tom investigates Nicholas
Scumfever tracks Chaco
Chaco "protects" Tom
Cacti watches Tom
Nicholas kills Xiivi

Night 4
Xiivi messages Xiivi
Tom investigates Scumfever
Scumfever tracks Omni
Cacti watches Tom
Nicholas kills Cacti

The Xiivi Messages

These were so damn good, I think everyone deserves to read them.

Night 1:
Xiivi said:

hello dearest inferno, welcome to the gaMe.

wait, a weLcome you may inquire?

yes, a welcome. this iS not the circus. no that would be a silly welcome, much, much tOO late.

this is another game, a game of trust. a game of lies and deceit. but it is not i wHo is to be trusted, nor is it i who wIll be able to lie.

no, that is you, my friend. friend? yes, friend. i can only hope. hopefully the queEn does not see this, oh what a mistake that would be if you were she.

but dearest me, it's time for tea. tea and Crumpets. or perhaps simply butter and toast. but if the toast burns, oh what a Disaster that would be. crumbles of bread would be everywhere! oh how awful! how i do not appreciate these bread crumbles everywhere! however, i will take my time to pick them up and forgive you for the Mess you have made if the toast you use is not burnt and darkened! i appreciate good toasT you see!

i'm glad that worm is gone! perhaps i missed most of the day, but so did you! i'm sad i was not there to take a part in the killinG of the worm, pretending to be a cat! i am the only cat in this game! yes, this game and everywhere else. perhaps i am not a cat in the cirCus, but i am a cat true and through!

i know one thing is true, and that is that a cat exists in the circus! i must find this cat, the cat is important and must not be found by the queen! i believe the Worm wanted the cat to come from the shadoWs. luckily the cat is clever and saw through that trick. or perhaps the cat was simply asleep. either way, the cat lived to see another day.

if you are witH me, then i am with you. are you to trust? it depends on what You do!

from your deArest and most loved;
:mad::suess::chuckle:
Night 2:
Xiivi said:

hello dearest osseous, welcome to the game.

wait, a welcome you may inquire?

yes a welcome. this is not the circus. no that would be a silly welcome, much, much too late.

this is another game, a game of trust. a game of lies and deceit. but it is not i who is to be trusted, nor is it i who will be able to lie.

no, that is you, my friend. friend? yes, friend. i can only hope. hopefully the queen does not see this, oh what a mistake that would be if you were she.

however mistakes have already been made. it seems this game has already been played. yes that devil inferno has already burned a hole. and deep down the rabbit hole we have gone. the queen has most assuredly gone down this devil's hole. only time can tell if it is too late.

but dearest me, it's time for tea. tea and crumpets. but time is gone, is it too late for me to enjoy my tea? no most certainly not, my head is still attached you see. however my poor friend, our poor friend, with his wonderful fur has been tossed to the side. the queen simply must, must go. and to know, oh to know, we let her throw one of our own over again. oh the duchess. she was us, and I betrayed us. but I found out too late, much too late. i would not have done the same given a second time. if only the one before april had been there to tell the time.

and my toast is burst, oh what a mess. i cannot sleep with all of this stress. i was asleep when the worm was found. i would have found him with you all, but perhaps he was just too, too small. and now the toast, i've broken it up post and post. perhaps you have too, but is your toast burned and darkened and stained with blood of the queen's vicitims? i will need to check. perhaps you will write me a check. i know there is toast that is burnt, it comes from the one so fast with his words. yes, so fast, so very very fast he is all you see. but he claims a slow creature. i don't trust this creature, the rival of the one before april, somehow counting one, two, three for all to see! but he cannot cannot or else he'd know that there is no four and after three goes an E, and double that E to get a D! adding a D and E and going one more will get an A! skipping one past A and you get B and C respectively!

i'm afraid the water creature is making soggy toast. oh yes, soggy toast indeed. and his friend, the worm. pretending to be a cat! i am the only cat in this game! yes, this game and everywhere else. perhaps i am not a cat in the circus, but i am a cat true and through!

i know one thing is true, and that is that a cat exists in the circus! i must find this cat, the cat is important and must not be found by the queen! i believe the worm wanted the cat to come from the shadows. luckily the cat is clever and saw through that trick. or perhaps the cat was simply asleep. either way, the cat lived to see another day. the devil did not understand this, perhaps i was wrong with my trust. but perhaps i can learn to trust again! we must not expose our names, for the queen knowing these means she will know who is not a cat. and we cannot just cannot have that. the cat cannot lie, only play tricks to the queen and treats to all others.

if you are with me, then i am with you. are you to trust? it depends on what you do!

from your dearest and most loved;
Night 3:
Xiivi said:

hello dearest martr, welcome to the game.

yes a welcome. this is not the circus. no that would be a silly welcome, much, much too late.

this is another game, a game of trust. a game of lies and deceit. but it is not i who is to be trusted, nor is it i who wIll be able to lie.

no, that is you, my friend. friend? yes, friend. i can only hope. hopefully the queen does not see this, oh what a mistake that would be if you were she.

that dastardly snow hare, he hid my helps from the town! now it is yours to bare, for otherwise i shall frown! so here it is tried and true, and now the responsibility is on to you!

hello dearest osseous, welcome to the game.

this is another game, a game of trust. a game of lies and deceit. but it is not i who is to be trusted, nor is it i who will be able to lie.

however mistakes have already been made. it seems this game has already been played. yes that devil inferno has already burned a hole. and deep down the rabbit hole we have gone. the queen has most assuredly gone down this devil's hole. only time can tell if it is too late.

but dearest me, it's time for tea. tea and crumpets. but time is gone, is it too late for me to enjoy my tea? no most certainly not, my head is still attached you see. however my poor friend, our poor friend, with his wonderful fur has been tossed to the side. the queen simply must, must go. and to know, oh to know, we let her throw one of our own over again. oh the duchess. she was us, and I betrayed us. but I found out too late, much too late. i would not have done the same given a second time. if only the one before april had been there to tell the time.

and my toast is burst, oh what a mess. i cannot sleep with all of this stress. i was asleep when the worm was found. i would have found him with you all, but perhaps he was just too, too small. and now the toast, i've broken it up post and post. perhaps you have too, but is your toast burned and darkened and stained with blood of the queen's vicitims? i will need to check. perhaps you will write me a check. i know there is toast that is burnt, it comes from the one so fast with his words. yes, so fast, so very very fast he is all you see. but he claims a slow creature. i don't trust this creature, the rival of the one before april, somehow counting one, two, three for all to see! but he cannot cannot or else he'd know that there is no four and after three goes an E, and double that E to get a D! adding a D and E and going one more will get an A! skipping one past A and you get B and C respectively!

i'm afraid the water creature is making soggy toast. oh yes, soggy toast indeed. and his friend, the worm. pretending to be a cat! i am the only cat in this game! yes, this game and everywhere else. perhaps i am not a cat in the circus, but i am a cat true and through!

i know one thing is true, and that is that a cat exists in the circus! i must find this cat, the cat is important and must not be found by the queen! i believe the worm wanted the cat to come from the shadows. luckily the cat is clever and saw through that trick. or perhaps the cat was simply asleep. either way, the cat lived to see another day. the devil did not understand this, perhaps i was wrong with my trust. but perhaps i can learn to trust again! we must not expose our names, for the queen knowing these means she will know who is not a cat. and we cannot just cannot have that. the cat cannot lie, only play tricks to the queen and treats to all others.

if you are with me, then i am with you. are you to trust? it depends on what you do!

hopefully you are clever and can see my words for what they rhyme. so please mister k k before we run out of time!

k k you may ask? there is no k k! but yes there is! that is you kitty kat. yes, kitty kat, I have finally found thee. i hope we both survive and can enjoy our tea.

Night 4: Repeat of Night 3.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
i KNEW omni wasn't a power role

sweet setup minus the backup (dont think they should ever be used). it did seem one sided at some point but its not the mods' fault that the scum roleblocker couldnt make it past rvs

EDIT also games are more fun when they're quick and we lynch before deadline

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
I received my role PM when Riddle did and confirmed via PM.

When I saw a slew of people beginning to confirm in-thread later, I joined in. :)

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
really really good game circus. all aroundd

xiivii is amazing

we didn't even do anything good. riddle just randomly felt like lying about MS when it wasn't at all that serious. He basically gave us mafia d1.

I didn't think i'd get nked cuz i was doing that thing where everyone starts hating me cuz i confused ppl. And i thought mafia wud wanna keep me around but w/e was wrong.

but yea xiivi is pretty amazing

Omni

BRoomer
Definitely a fun game. It was my first time playing as vanilla townie.

- Was not happy with Steel lynch.
- Was NOT happy with Cacti. Omg, Cacti. You made me so angry. Grrr.
- Was NOT happy about missing Day 4 while I was watching my SF4, but it did help me catch Nick.
- Found it funny that Xiivi was pretty much in the clear after Marshy and Riddle was gone.

Lol, how did you know that I wasn't a power role @ Marshy?

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
i also hated the metaing ****.

very disappointed with ppl who were for it. Don't play the game if you wanna win by metaing. wanted town to lose for a bit cuz they were being whack =[.

also wasn't cool with the steel lynch. I was kidding about quicklynching steel after riddle dies, I just wanted the lynch to happen. I'd rather have lynched Cacti... tho we know that would have been worse than the steel lynch so I can't complain.

Top Bottom